Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congrats FedUp.. and even finding the same type of cyst as 9years.

Freaking fantastic news. Best of luck when you get this done.

NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Fedup, this is great news and I am confident your suffering will be over soon. As you said, there is nothing to lose and that cyst has to have been collecting and blocking bacteria for ages. Your breath has to improve...

I will be anxiously awaiting your results!
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

FedUp wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote:That is ****ing awesome Fedup. I'm sure this is it for you. I'm wondering what those pockets looks like that he found. When i look at my adenoid through my endoscope i can see multiple folds that i think looks like "pockets". Did your ENT say anything about them? Could pockets without a cyst be enough to cause halitosis?
He said mucus can get stuck in them so i'm sure if you have any sort of pockets, they can cause a smell.

how did you get a hold of a nasal endoscope lol. i remember looking up for them on ebay and they cost a lot of money.

you got nothing to lose go for tonsillectomy/adenoid removal.
It's not a real nasal endoscope that doctors use. It's basically a small USB-camera.
Something like this for 45 dollars: http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Inspection- ... 3a9cd582f8
That one is too big to go into the sinuses though. I used a similar one to look at the adenoids through the mouth.
But there are smaller ones also that cost like 100 dollars that should be able to enter the sinuses.

I sent a referral explaining my situatuon to the ENT department at my hospital, so i'm just waiting for them to contact me back for an appointment. I am definitely going to have them removed.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

what about MindyB, any updates? I think now it is 7 days, and she still does not know if there is any changes or not?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I just came back from ENT

He said adenoids are not there, that they have been scraped out before, he said there is nothing there. He only see small dot of tissue, nothing to scrape out.

I showed him the exact diagnosis that 9years got and he said there is nothing there

I knew it was a bullshit.....it might work for some but this is definately not 100 % cure. I am sure MindyB will not get cured too.....

9years you were just lucky it worked for you.....nothing more than that.....
he said I have reflux from stomach, he saw some white froth and also inflamed tissue in my throat....
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

Hey 9years,

If I want to get this done, I would rather have it done by a doctor who has an experience with actual bb sufferer. I think you mentioned that you are in California which means I will have to fly out there(I am from East Coast).

Could you provide me with the name of surgeon and what kind of insurance you had? Thank you in advance.
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

larianmd.com
I have BC but he's out of network so it was almost all out of pocket.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Just been reading some info on tornwaldt cysts, here's an excerpt

"Once infected, the TC may cause occipital headaches, persistent purulent drainage with a foul taste and odor, eustachian tube obstruction, postnasal drip, and sore throat. "....

Jimi, what follow up treatment will you be doing with your ent doctor?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

nothing, I will not be doing any follow ups, he said the adenoids are not there, there is empty place. That is what I got....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

9YearsToFindCure wrote:larianmd.com
Just remembering that Laser Doctor Yehuda Finkelstein, who claimed he had a cure for all and welcomed us to fly there and pay a lot of money for his lasering the tonsils cure????

Dont be a food and do not dish out 7 grand for an operation that probably will not work. It will be good for Larian, but bad for your pocket......

Just thinking if I should just ban this link, just so there is no money issue around it
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Jimi Stein wrote:
9YearsToFindCure wrote:larianmd.com
Just remembering that Laser Doctor Yehuda Finkelstein, who claimed he had a cure for all and welcomed us to fly there and pay a lot of money for his lasering the tonsils cure????

Dont be a food and do not dish out 7 grand for an operation that probably will not work. It will be good for Larian, but bad for your pocket......

Just thinking if I should just ban this link, just so there is no money issue around it
And yet you have several links on this website to products that won't do shit for almost all of us...just saying.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

dont you think there is a big ****ing difference between ebook that is 29 usd and surgery that can be 10000 usd, at least respect my integrity a bit
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Dude, I wasn't even talking about the ebook...lol. I was talking about the fresh breath products. I seriously like you Jimi. You and I would be good friends in real life. I know this because we often express the same pessimistic point of view until proven other wise.

I gotta poke fun though because you always talk shit about bad breath products...yet your front page looks like Dr Katz himself took an E-shit all over it. <------- sarcasm...love ya Jimmy!

Also, we need picture capablities...how much more a month to upgrade this site?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

those are google ads, I don t decide what they put on the site, it depends on your location, I see currently some working tools and vacation

we need to decide about the site, because if we upgrade, we will loose all the polls, all the articles that are outside the forum, only the forum will stay......but it will be latest gen forum, this one is 9 years old or more
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

My surgery in Beverly Hills cost $4k including septoplasty, adenoidectomy, surgeon fee, and surgery center fee. Where did 7-10k come from? Regardless, no one is advertising my surgeon on this site. Feelitagain asked for the info so I provided it. I'm quite sure my ENT couldn't care less about doing another adenoidectomy since he make millions per year doing much more expensive procedures. So let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Jimi, why all of the negativity? When we texted earlier today, you said your ENT looked like he was straight out of college, that he saw dots of tissue and wasn't sure if adenoids were really there or not. You can't just give up. I understand you wanting to wait for others to be cured from this procedure, but maybe you have cysts in the folds of whatever adenoid tissue is there and he wouldn't be able to see it with a scope and mirror. My surgeon and Mindy's didn't see the cysts until we were in surgery.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic