Your Email Address:

First Name:

National Breath Center- cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

ijwbtrma, I didn't say that the white stuff on the tongue is just dead skin. Tongue coating is all the things you mentioned yes, but the hard to remove stuff on the tongue is keratin. The hard to remove stuff on the teeth is calcified plaque. Totally separate things.

Keratin is on the surface of every tongue. It will also build up as a protection mechanism if there's any reason to, such as a crooked or sharp tooth that keeps scraping on it, or even acid reflux rising up from the stomach. All mucous membrane cells can produce keratinous buildup, apparently.

This keratin cannot be removed by brushing, in fact the more you try, the worse it gets. That's why people with bad breath become obsessed with their tongues, because they're busy scraping the hell out of their tongue trying to scrape off the skank and bacteria, yet at the same time they're creating a vicious circle of scraping and the tissue becoming more and more "keratinous".

If the tongue and other areas of the mouth didn't have this keratinous tissue, you wouldn't be able to chew food without your mouth and tongue becoming scratched and damaged.

Please, tell me how a tongue with "hardened plaque" manages to flex when you talk or eat? If it were hard like the stuff on teeth, it would break off. The hard stuff you get on teeth is like stone. And the reason it gets a chance to build up like this is because teeth are solid and don't flex.

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Yes, the video does look almost like a powerr washer, you can see water squirting out, but i still want to try it, but i know it will never happen, just cant afford it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBBqUMhhHvM
I know that I am greatly imporved when my tongue is pink and less white
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Meowkitty...... did you try what jimi said?? Baking soda+peroxide on the tongue... He said the tongue coating would dissapear.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Halitosisux...... you're not getting me.... You just agreed that there is something on the tongue which can't be taken out by brushing- you call it keratin, I believe it biofilm because biofilm also contains salts like keratin...... anyway, what I'm trying to drive home is that it's possible that these bacteria are livin under this "keratin" and reproducing and emitting foul smell and one can't get to them because one can't brush off "keratin"...... do you get my point!!!
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Ofcourse iv trid that, iv ben battling this since about 2006. I use peroxide and salt every morning just to get the removable coating off. Baking soda puts really bad taste, and it just goes over it. Acid is the only thing i have found that exposes the pink natural tongue. The natural tongue has no hair/keratin
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Why is it that when we brush the tongue, the odor leaves for minutes and then returns.... I strongly believe it's because we have covered our tongues with mint and the mint covers up the smell of the foul gases perfectly whereas when we chew gum, the gum isn't having direct contact with the whole surface area of the tongue.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Meowkitty, I was just ridiculing what Jimi said.... How can biofilm dissappear when you pour baking soda and peroxide on it??? It can only take of coating of few days ago!!!!
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Its definately biofilm, and its literally stuck to every individual papilla, i use a magnified mirror, without going to extremes we can only remove the top mucus layer, im thinking of trying some haair remover, and since seeing that video im becoming obsessex again and i just went and got some hair remover hot wax, basically im about to hot wax my tongue, but like someone mentioned, how do some people have coatings and no stench
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

That's also my question how do some have bb and others don't... but also, why do some people get fat and others don't.... It's all internal man.. But something can be done. That's the good thing.....
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I have used all kinds of things, even sand paper which was helpul in lifting the bacteria/biofilm from the cracks and crevices. I even have cut at my tongue. When i use the acid , it fries the papilla into a solid white color after two days, illl use the sand papr to lift the fried whitekeratin/biofilm, but then ther are still scattered specks here and there which i have to use cuticle scissors and magnified mirror to cut the rest of, this is absolutely insane and desperate, but i know that when i get my tongue pink, i am extremely improved, im absolutely exhausted from this all, but ill try it all, i am very lucky i have not got an infection with these extreme measures,. The problem is, it grows back , mainly at night and usually in 2-3weeks the buildup is back. Since i started going to dentist every three months, it does not grow back as fast, so im almost sure it is biofilm, keratin is hairy and grows long, i only get that in the very middle, so the rezt of the white tongue has to be biofilm
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Forgot to mention n the website tbe doctor calls it fungus, so he may have tested people coatings. One thing i notice a long time ago, my nasal odor was absolutly terrible, i thought maybe i had fungus in my onse, so for awhile i was rubing antifungal all around the outside of my nose, after a few days i had a small patch of completely pink tonge. There was a circular area where the white had completely diminishes , and the only thing i did was rub antifungal on my nose. What hsppens when a women takes antibiotics to kill bacteria i.fecion? We usually will get a yeast inflections . What if it is fungus living between our teeth, and what if it grows because we are always killing the bacferia with alcohol etc.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

darn, i know i read the word "fungus" on his site twice, but i cannot find it now, if ill do ill post the page
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I tried hot wax, wohldnt even stick to my tongue, mixed sea salt, peroxide and baking soda, and it worked well, and no bad taste from the baking sixa, i think my overall mouth heath and taste is improving from keeping bowels moving and getting teeth cleaned every 3 months, and every 3 months i definitely have plaque to remove. Usually when i use blue mouthwash it will color the keratin/biofilm blue, so i can see exactly where the coating is heavy. After i used the baking soda mixture the blue spots were less which proves the mixture did remove some of it that i was not able to remove with my usual peroxide routine this morning. Anifher thing, i used to only swish my mouthwash for maybe 10 seconds, which ould just put a lil minty tazte in the mouth, you really have to swish with that stuff a good full minute, and it is more helpful
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

ijwbtrma, I do get your point. I just happen not to agree with it, if that's ok? And I'm telling you what I think because this is a forum for discussion and you are welcome to try to prove anyone wrong if you don't agree, just as I'm free to do the same - there's no need to use exclamation marks just because you think you're right. And I don't say things because it's what I want to believe, I say them because I try to make everything fit in with everything else that I understand to be correct. If I'm wrong then I welcome being proven wrong and being corrected. You're not doing that though, you're just using more exclamation marks.

Just because metronidazole did not cure your BB does not mean you have unremovable biofilm on your tongue that metronidazole couldn't penetrate.

As far as I understand, biofilm is a slime that can be removed mechanically or with chemicals we all have access to, like chlorine dioxide. Please prove that simple point wrong.

Meowkity is right, a lot of that whiteness is likely to be fungal because this is what generally happens when you disrupt any microbial balance.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic