Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I hope this will work for you.

Contrary from 9 years claims, many of use have adenoids already scraped out.
With me ent told me I have 3 dots of tissue. So that means dots.

I hope it will work for somebody else too. But it is definately not a cure for all. And I am happy to not listen to 9years ego, saying all 50000 articles are complete rubbish and need to be deleted here on this site, only his post is important. Never seen such a bullshit ego in my life.

I still wonder if he is really cured. Maybe his bb is coming back so that is why he is so pissed. Same goes for Mindy.

Idiots like that do not have a place here. Also Mindy, deleted her email, and account so nobody can contact her anymore. Bravo....

Users reported me, that they tried to contact her, but her email account was shut down. =;

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

FedUp, do you have any issues with your right ear by any chance?
I don't know much about the anatomy of this area but I remember recently reading something about the eustachian tube openings being near where the adenoids are. Could be something relating to this and why having this adenoidectomy has affected this in some way, like swelling etc and caused a backing up of the smelly crap that might be oozing from this tube.
It's just a thought, and may explain why the smell isn't going away as quickly as you'd hoped because it might be your ear/eustachian tube all along.

Having said this, I still think it's far more likely to be your adenoids because you had the same cyst as 9years had. Good luck with the outcome.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

halitosisux wrote:FedUp, do you have any issues with your right ear by any chance?
I don't know much about the anatomy of this area but I remember recently reading something about the eustachian tube openings being near where the adenoids are. Could be something relating to this and why having this adenoidectomy has affected this in some way, like swelling etc and caused a backing up of the smelly crap that might be oozing from this tube.
It's just a thought, and may explain why the smell isn't going away as quickly as you'd hoped because it might be your ear/eustachian tube all along.

Having said this, I still think it's far more likely to be your adenoids because you had the same cyst as 9years had. Good luck with the outcome.

i was reading up on the eustachian tubes but they're the size of a hair and i certainly would know about an infection/obstruction judging from the symptoms listed on the web. eustachian tubes only open up when you swallow. i have no issues with my ears. the smell is coming from nasopharnx area where adenoids were taken, on my left side the same sort of smelly stinking slime was coming out upon snorting- that side has now cleared and the scab has come off from there earlier today. maybe i've swallowed it and not noticed.

the same smell/slime is still coming from the right side. just an hour or so ago i hacked up a big chunk of blood/slime. it tastes horrible too. i've also been slacking a lot with my oral hygiene since i've been so frustrated with this nightmare i thought why the hell brush etc. been using interdental brushes again and gums have been pissing blood. gonna book a good hygienist cleaning for next week and keep on top of it like never before. i'm just wondering if things would of gone quicker had i been given the medication?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

Had both tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy yesterday. Faced the same problem with ent saying not much adenoid tissue etc. But i was surprised it was some size ...the doctor said the adenoids were indeed big after the surgery. Still can't swallow anything at this stage. Was operated with general anesthesia. Given 5 day antibiotic course. Still coughing up a lot of blood and barely able to swallow anything. Don't have access to internet... I will start posting regularly after 3 or 4 days.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

jiazzsy wrote:Had both tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy yesterday. Faced the same problem with ent saying not much adenoid tissue etc. But i was surprised it was some size ...the doctor said the adenoids were indeed big after the surgery. Still can't swallow anything at this stage. Was operated with general anesthesia. Given 5 day antibiotic course. Still coughing up a lot of blood and barely able to swallow anything. Don't have access to internet... I will start posting regularly after 3 or 4 days.

good luck.
and another person given the old "there is nothing there" remark with regards to the adenoid pad of tissue. i hope this is it for you. don't get disheartened in the next 2 weeks, the smell will be horrific from the scabs.

i'm on day 17 and the scabbing is only starting to peel away- it feels trapped in nasopharynx atm. the slimy foul tasting blood/slime hasn't shown itself today but i'm sure there is still some there.

Was you the one who went to india to have it done? if so how much did it cost?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
StinkBomb

Post by StinkBomb »

jiazzsy, thanks for the update. It's encouraging to hear that they found more adenoid tissue than was initially seen. This gives more hope to people like me who don't appear to have much, if any adenoid tissue. [-o< Please stick around to give us the final assessment regardless of the outcome. This thread is extremely important and might be my only hope. We already had a major setback by loosing mindy :|

Also, any indication of embedded tonsil stones or cysts found?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Did doctor say you have only dots of tissue, or if that it was already scraped out?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

thanks for the update jiazzsy, goodluck with recovery!!
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

Fedup..

I am starting to believe my smell is coming from the right side..no..i think its a fact.. I hope this is it for you which would put me in more optimistic position. How much did it cost you?

I would also like to hear from those who went to Dr. Larian's for this surgery..I think there was at least one who was scheduled to have adenoidectomy done with him.

Thanks
HS

Post by HS »

FedUp wrote:had anti biotics in the past- did squat for me. even had the triple therapy anti-biotic- did absolutely nothing.
ok thank you for the update.

If you're healed then this will confirm that

1. people whom had short term success with metro/triple thearpy has bb coming from elsewhere, most probably the gut/stomach

2. antibiotics won't help people's bb that stems from the nasal area

this conclusion is from what I've read up, unless there is another person that had success with bb stemming from nasal area- which I don't think I've seen yet. Something to do with anaerobic bacteria that our body can't keep control of, possibly due to low immune system?

There's another thread where a guy had 5 days metro and 5 days probiotics which has cured him, I think I'l give that a go, see if it works.

Fedup, thanks for your update, I truly hope you're cured of this nightmare. I had tonsillectomy and it took me a month to fully heal (though it didn't improve my bb), but hang in there.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

small update, 9 years came back shitting all over me and this site again. I had to ban him this time for life. He does not stop.

Mindy and 9 years are purely cured because of this site, and they are the biggest haters. I dont want them here.

We have many people now going for adenoids, so we will see if it works or not.

9 years made his fortune as an medical assistant, so I think he can not be taken seriously, maybe he want a cut from that doctor in Hollywood that he recommends.

Who knows. It sickens me that these two are first real haters we had in 10 years and they are actually "cured", who knows. I suspect Mindy bb will come back soon just because of her offensive attitude. For 9years I am not so sure his bb is gone, or he had a minor bb from beginning. He never filled the room, people did not leave the room when he talked, he had a wife all along, had a job, friends. He told me about that on skype. Just a strange vibe.

Maybe he is using a new tactic where he is slowly building trust and then recommending that doc from hollywood and getting a big cut.

Small chance, but his horrid attitude in this last post that I deleted got him banned for life.
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

Hi guys I have not fully read this thread yet. So forgive me if I'm repeating. But I am giving serious consideration to taking out my tonsils and andenoids just to rule them out for worse case scenario. Can I ask for those that have done this procedure. Did you go for the laser or the knife. Which is more effective. Also to Fed-up. Did you go for private or NHS. If private how much did it cost in total.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

poodude80 wrote:Hi guys I have not fully read this thread yet. So forgive me if I'm repeating. But I am giving serious consideration to taking out my tonsils and andenoids just to rule them out for worse case scenario. Can I ask for those that have done this procedure. Did you go for the laser or the knife. Which is more effective. Also to Fed-up. Did you go for private or NHS. If private how much did it cost in total.
for the first 2 tonsillectomies was NHS. Adenoidectomy was private which cost a little over £1500.

Anesthetist and Surgeon fees are invoiced after the operation.

Little update- Day 21, been spitting out scabs since yesterday. can't believe it's taken this long for the healing to begin.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so still no improvement? Same reactions from people? that is like 3 weeks, are you still in pain and bloody?
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

i wouldn't say pain. it feels "tight" up there still. Just as I got out of bed and did my usual hacking mucus, a scab came popping out. it smelt eggy/bloody. still bits of blood when I spit. i haven't seen the doc since so i don't know how much tissue was taken. the scabs seems to be flying out from the right side. but i'm surprised it's taken 3 weeks for things to start healing.

But yesterday at work I was told i smelt nice by someone who got within close proximity to me. i was almost floored. i honestly didnt know how to react or what to say. because i was convinced i stunk. but at the moment those scabs are making a bad taste in my mouth. i'm still a paranoid wreck. if i smell something bad in the air i automatically assume it's me it's gonna take time to get over this even if i get cured by it.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic