Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am so glad I'm not alone

Tell us your story with bad breath
DesigningWoman53
Total Newbie

I am so glad I'm not alone

Post by DesigningWoman53 »

:roll: :roll:I didn't know there were people out there just like me, until today. I have suffered my whole life from BB and wondered why I was born. I just don't understand why a person is made to repulse everyone she comes near to begin with....I have read alot of the nasty comments some of you have endured and I, too, have had my fill of them. It is humiliating and depressing. I used to watch people on TV and wonder how they could just get so close to each other and never smell. (?) I must have chewed 100 million packs of gum in my life, rinsed, brushed, scraped, etc.---I'm surprised I still even have a mouth left. Tried a few treatments that worked for a little while, and then--back to "the usual." I am now 53 yrs old, never married. I gave up on dating 10 years ago. I promised myself that if one more guy went out with me and then dumped me that I would give up and I have. I have tried to live a usefull life, but it is going to be a life alone. I used to be so horribly lonely and wanting a family, but that has all softened now. I think it's called "Lowered Expectations." You would have to be made of wood to keep going out there again and again and being insulted, like you don't know you have a problem or are trying to help it. Anyway, I am glad I found this site. Alot of things people have said in their posts I have cried over because I know exactly how they feel. Thank you to all for being there.

succ
Junior

Re: I am so glad I'm not alone

Post by succ »

DesigningWoman53 wrote::roll: :roll:I didn't know there were people out there just like me, until today. I have suffered my whole life from BB and wondered why I was born. I just don't understand why a person is made to repulse everyone she comes near to begin with....I have read alot of the nasty comments some of you have endured and I, too, have had my fill of them. It is humiliating and depressing. I used to watch people on TV and wonder how they could just get so close to each other and never smell. (?) I must have chewed 100 million packs of gum in my life, rinsed, brushed, scraped, etc.---I'm surprised I still even have a mouth left. Tried a few treatments that worked for a little while, and then--back to "the usual." I am now 53 yrs old, never married. I gave up on dating 10 years ago. I promised myself that if one more guy went out with me and then dumped me that I would give up and I have. I have tried to live a usefull life, but it is going to be a life alone. I used to be so horribly lonely and wanting a family, but that has all softened now. I think it's called "Lowered Expectations." You would have to be made of wood to keep going out there again and again and being insulted, like you don't know you have a problem or are trying to help it. Anyway, I am glad I found this site. Alot of things people have said in their posts I have cried over because I know exactly how they feel. Thank you to all for being there.
I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine what it feels like to have suffered from halitosis for so long. I've had this only for 4-5 years, but it's still a living nightmare. It's still nice that you joined us, we have the latest news on halitosis, and at the moment we are in a break-through situation.
One of our members, Oceanside, has been in contact with a mouth wash company which once had an effective product to fight halitosis. It'll probably take months before all the members can test it themselves, but let me tell you: there is hope! Maybe you still have time to do the things you've longed for.
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

wow i feel very sad hearing you say been alone forever... since i'm 23 and i been alone all that time i can't imagine myself leaving that long like that. :(

but we have no choise but to keep on going with this problem i guess.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

whyme wrote:but we have no choise but to keep on going with this problem i guess.
Its not like we can do anything else...
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Welcome designingwoman! we´re all in this together...this site is great,

I don´t know how many time it will take, but i´m sure that the final solution to this shit will have to do with this site,

so hang on with us,

i´m newbie too
rmb

Re: I am so glad I'm not alone

Post by rmb »

DesigningWoman53 wrote::roll: :roll:I didn't know there were people out there just like me, until today. I have suffered my whole life from BB and wondered why I was born. I just don't understand why a person is made to repulse everyone she comes near to begin with....I have read alot of the nasty comments some of you have endured and I, too, have had my fill of them. It is humiliating and depressing. I used to watch people on TV and wonder how they could just get so close to each other and never smell. (?) I must have chewed 100 million packs of gum in my life, rinsed, brushed, scraped, etc.---I'm surprised I still even have a mouth left. Tried a few treatments that worked for a little while, and then--back to "the usual." I am now 53 yrs old, never married. I gave up on dating 10 years ago. I promised myself that if one more guy went out with me and then dumped me that I would give up and I have. I have tried to live a usefull life, but it is going to be a life alone. I used to be so horribly lonely and wanting a family, but that has all softened now. I think it's called "Lowered Expectations." You would have to be made of wood to keep going out there again and again and being insulted, like you don't know you have a problem or are trying to help it. Anyway, I am glad I found this site. Alot of things people have said in their posts I have cried over because I know exactly how they feel. Thank you to all for being there.
hang on,im 47 years and 25 years with bb,lucky enough to have family who loves me unconditionally.i thought i would not be able to survive but i did,i have accepted it and live a normal life as if i dont have bb.
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

noptical wrote:
whyme wrote:but we have no choise but to keep on going with this problem i guess.
Its not like we can do anything else...
sure we can..!! but i wont do it [-X .. i love life too much and everyone here too.

but i was thinking DesigningWoman you should start a family don't be alone like that. if you have to adopt children or if you can find someone to donate sperm to you ( i don't know how that works, if its not too late) do it.

you still have a good 100+ years more to live!! so might aswell start now.
dontholdurbreath
Total Newbie

Post by dontholdurbreath »

I know this will sound cheesy and airy:

But, keep your head up. Yes, this is a very debilitating and difficult social condition, but it isnt who we are. Don't let it dictate your life. I think most people, if they truly are right for you, will overlook supeficial flaws and love you for who you are.
petunia656
Total Newbie

Post by petunia656 »

Whether or not you believe in a higher power, you can rest assured that everything happens for a reason - always remember that you are not alone, that you belong to a group of people who understands what you are going through - be strong until a cure is found - we may all even look back at this time and laugh someday...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic