Your Email Address:

First Name:

Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
knowbuddy
Total Newbie
Who's interested in talking on the phone or Skyping?

Post by knowbuddy »

Hi everyone. I'm tired of going through this alone and would love to talk to people in the same boat. I am a middle aged female in Ontario, Canada and can talk for free to anyone in North America. Alternatively we can Skype as well.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

come on people, everbody should have bb buddy. To relieve the tension, stress, by talking over skype or phone. ....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

I have recently joined a group therapy session for social anxiety in London. Where people with anxiety meet up once a week or whenever to talk about their experiences. We book a hall which is used for things like yoga and meditation on other days. And generally share experiences. It is such a breath of fresh air (excuse the pun :)) to be able to speak with people without the social anxiety pressures on everyday life and has helped me in every day life.

I think it would be good to have simular group meetings for bad breath. Where we can meet and talk without the fear and embarrassment of smelling so terrible and feeling embarrassed and holding our breath constantly. The hall I speak of is near old Street. I can enquire on the costs of booking the hall if there are people interested. I think it would make a tremendous difference in our quality of life. Where we can test different things out and give feedback.

For those in different cities and countries it is well worth considering as I believe it could have positive changes to our lives.

What does everyone think about this.?
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

I think phone talking is a nice idea cos loneliness is killing me.

my skype name is; mcanthonyefosa

my bbm pin is; 794A246C

please connect with me. I think i ve whatsapp on my phone too
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

but I think everyone of us I.e BBC patients, should really try out that African walnuts alternative to masking n reducing bad breath. its working for me I must confess coupled with my local made mouth rinse and juice. I sang with d choir and u notice they didn't cover their nose or turn away as they use to do. its gradual and requires patients
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

poodude80 wrote:I have recently joined a group therapy session for social anxiety in London. Where people with anxiety meet up once a week or whenever to talk about their experiences. We book a hall which is used for things like yoga and meditation on other days. And generally share experiences. It is such a breath of fresh air (excuse the pun :)) to be able to speak with people without the social anxiety pressures on everyday life and has helped me in every day life.

I think it would be good to have simular group meetings for bad breath. Where we can meet and talk without the fear and embarrassment of smelling so terrible and feeling embarrassed and holding our breath constantly. The hall I speak of is near old Street. I can enquire on the costs of booking the hall if there are people interested. I think it would make a tremendous difference in our quality of life. Where we can test different things out and give feedback.

For those in different cities and countries it is well worth considering as I believe it could have positive changes to our lives.

What does everyone think about this.?
this would be a great idea, except for some reason most people on here dont seem to want to meet anyone. I think everyone could benefit from meetups. You say you go to a social anxiety meetup.. do they know that the reason you have anxiety is because of your bb? and how do they react to you.
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

Hi
yeah I've told the group about my bb. People still can't stand the smell at times but they don't tend to look at me like wtf.

I've started to tell new people I interact with in passing that "I've got this awful bb that I don't know where it's coming from etc etc". When I first started declaring this to others it felt very awkward but now I can do it confidently and it really helps. It makes me feel more comfortable around others now. So I'm not holding my breath anymore. And people don't tend to look at you in discust once you tell them what you go through. They become more understanding which is important.

Also talking about bb in person and in a group helps to be more dedicated and stick to diet plans. And sharing result with others and just feeling it's a safe place to go where you don't have to be worries about how you smell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic