Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm glad I found this place!!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Troy

I'm glad I found this place!!!

Post by Troy »

Hi there, after doing endless research on the internet about information, treatments and cures for bb, I came across this site and after browsing through it for acouple of days, I am really glad to find that I am not alone. I'm afraid my story isn't much different to any of yours. I have suffered the curse of bb for over 8 years. It has ruined my social life, I have lost many friends, it's affected my love life and going to work every day is a nightmare. After having endured embarrassment after embarrassment, I have decided to finally talk about it and try to do something about it. I have never ever spoken about this with anyone except now. Thats the first step I guess and I already feel a lot better. I hope we can get to know each other better, symphasize with each others problems and ultimatley find a cure together.

missy

Post by missy »

Welcome!......I found this website about two months ago and I find myself checking it several times a day.....we all seem to be in the same boat......I hope we find a cure soon.....this problem really really sucks......my friends don't call much anymore either.......I am very lucky to have an understanding husband, he never complains, but I feel so sorry for my kids, I'm sure I embarrass them.....I wonder how many times they avoid having friends over becuz of me.....I have an appt. with an ENT guy next week but I'm not getitng my hopes up....it has taken me weeks to get the courage up to call him.....I just need to pray that this will help me.....again....Welcome!
petunia656
Total Newbie

Post by petunia656 »

Hi Troy - isn't this a great website ! I stumbled across it a few months ago while I was checking out the latest bb research - I sure was glad to find 'others like me' -I personally have suffered for over 45 years but have never given up hope for a cure - I'm having some sucess with breathing in when I speak and recently discovered Oasis moisturizing mouth spray at Walmart - it has a minty taste and keeps my mouth from feeling so dry- hang in there with us, the moral support is great....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic