Your Email Address:

First Name:

Why Doctors can't Find cure for us !

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Why Doctors can't Find cure for us !

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

Because i believe the most of us or 90% absolutly have no halitosis.
But ww have fearing to have Halitosis ( Halitophia ) anxiety about it and stress.

All this three things make you to have strong Halitosis.
As everybody else do.
Avoiding people for dont let them know your bb gives you also strong halitosis.
This kind of people nothing can heliping o cure including antibiotics , diet , Probiotic or anything else.
This kind people have very strong odor coming from their mind . I mean our body do what our brain order to ir.
When ever i go public its like everybody has halitosis because most of them are smelling because of me.
And if i keep staying with them and ignoring and taking it east my bb .
It became more better only few can smell when i breath deeply because there is still fear and axiety .

Have You ever visited a Psycologist ?

h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
MissingLateral2

Post by MissingLateral2 »

Even I have been torn between halitophobia and halitosis. But I am pretty sure I have halitosis sometimes (have heard people talking behind back! Pretty sure those were not delusions 8) )

You can always try to go for a data and try kissing and get the feedback first hand. I would recommend you to take this route and not waste years of you life in fear.
If you do not want to go this route, hire a hooker and go on DFK with her. She will give you a feedback on your bad breadth.

(P.S. If you go for DFK and she says that she smelled you, don't take it too seriously. Bad smell on DFK seems to be pretty common. I had my cousin mention it once, that DFK with random strangers is not as pleasant since they have to keep smelling each other)
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

I have seen a psychiatric many times because of this. He, my ex-gf, and others have said that I do not smell. I'm still not convinced though, because I still get reactions from people, and in the past people have mocked me for my halitosis. So... I'm willing to continue trying to cure myself until I get absolutely no certain reactions from people anymore.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic