Your Email Address:

First Name:

I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
exume
Advanced
I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK

Post by exume »

sadly this bb is still here but i no longer care just living my life this started at age 15 im 21 now STAY STRONG people my breath has a fecal odor :|

Trunks99
Advanced

Re: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK

Post by Trunks99 »

exume wrote:sadly this bb is still here but i no longer care just living my life this started at age 15 im 21 now STAY STRONG people my breath has a fecal odor :|
Same here. How was your diet before it started? Trying to find some common ground.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

In the same train. See if probiotics are any help for you and get tested for TMAU.
>Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
Comments from other people. "It smells like shit in here", "do you eat shit for breakfast?" etc. Really humiliating and saddening.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Cres wrote:In the same train. See if probiotics are any help for you and get tested for TMAU.
>Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
Comments from other people. "It smells like shit in here", "do you eat shit for breakfast?" etc. Really humiliating and saddening.

Lol Have people actually said that to you
No one has ever talked to me like that.

What's your diet?
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Normal diet. I mean I probably eat far less fast food than my peers, I eat veggies, etc. Almost never use dairy products. I don't get direct comments like that anymore, but they've left a mark in me for sure.

I actually was about to kill myself two days ago but I got a hospital trip instead and I decided not to contemplate suicíde again (why is s*****e a badword in here..?). I will win over this condition.
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Hi cress

Are you from UK. don't give up bro if you start low choline diet things will get better and if you also add antibiotics it might cure you.

I have personally started low choline diet and i'm hoping it will eliminate the problem.
I tried metronidazole for 2 weeks and it was horrible drug now i have bought another antibiotic that doesn't reach the bloodstream so it doesn't have side-effects outside the intestines.

And also check yourself for tmau.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Cres wrote:Normal diet. I mean I probably eat far less fast food than my peers, I eat veggies, etc. Almost never use dairy products. I don't get direct comments like that anymore, but they've left a mark in me for sure.

I actually was about to kill myself two days ago but I got a hospital trip instead and I decided not to contemplate suicíde again (why is s*****e a badword in here..?). I will win over this condition.
Not even sweets? Back when I was a teenager I used to eat lots of cookies. I'm pretty sure that contributed to my bb.

I still have sugar cravings but far less since I started a paleo diet.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Atrial wrote:Hi cress

Are you from UK. don't give up bro if you start low choline diet things will get better and if you also add antibiotics it might cure you.

I have personally started low choline diet and i'm hoping it will eliminate the problem.
I tried metronidazole for 2 weeks and it was horrible drug now i have bought another antibiotic that doesn't reach the bloodstream so it doesn't have side-effects outside the intestines.

And also check yourself for tmau.
What side-effects did you get from it and was the drug any help at all? Not from UK unfortunately (Finland) so I can't get tested through NHS and doctors here are really reluctant to make a referral (99% of them haven't even heard of TMAU), but I do have the cash to do a TMAU test without a referral. I want to try antibiotics if it turns out that I have TMAU. What's the name of that antibiotic you're using instead of Metronidazole?

Trunks99 I rarely eat sweets yeah. I mean I can't pinpoint a single reason as to why my halitosis started, so I'm sure it has something to do with TMAU or other metabolic diseases, and maybe hormones. I think exume should look well into these things too if he hasn't already.
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Hi cress
Metronidazole gave me headache avoid it if you can.
The antibiotic i'm using now is called rifaximin not sure how good it's but it has minimal side-effects and can be used for months because it's not systematicly absorped.
sweetnlow

TMAU TEST

Post by sweetnlow »

What Dr. do I see if I want to get a TMAU test and how much does it cost?
Cres
Junior

Re: TMAU TEST

Post by Cres »

sweetnlow wrote:What Dr. do I see if I want to get a TMAU test and how much does it cost?
http://tmau.org.uk/index.php/getting-tested
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
exume
Advanced
Re: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK

Post by exume »

diet was mostly dairy but i consume eat it was once in a while
exume
Advanced
ca

Post by exume »

somethinstinks wrote:Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
because people say it all the time
somethinstinks
Advanced

Re: ca

Post by somethinstinks »

exume wrote:
somethinstinks wrote:Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
because people say it all the time
I see. That sucks. No one really says anything to me just reactions. I almost wish someone would.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic