Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsil Stones removal video

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MissingLateral2

Tonsil Stones removal video

Post by MissingLateral2 »

Hello All,

First of all my apologies if this is a repeat topic!

I came across a good video on youtube for help with tonsil stone removal. Please watch it at https://youtu.be/yTxAMXVzPtU

My story is same as most of you guys! Been suffering from BB since a decade (and may be more i guess). Even after brushing, flossing, and mouthwash use was stuck with the shit smell at the back of tongue. Sometimes a tonsil stone would pop out and i would feel my mouth fresh. But with passage of few days it was back to same story ( shitty smell, stick saliva) Had given up on cure.

Lately the shitty smell was bothering me again, so searched for tonsil stones and I saw this video two days back and immediately sprung to action.
Tried to press my right tonsils slowly to see if any hidden stone could be removed. Didn't see any stones after poking right tonsil for some time and was difficult to since it was first time ( felt like vomiting sometimes but persisted). So went back to sleep disappointed thinking that tonsil stones are not the cause.

The next night (i.e. yesterday) thought of trying the same again. Again started poking right tonsil for tonsil stones (right tonsils caused if smelt the shitty smell from the right side of throat) again little success and the finger too smelt Ok.

Decided to poke around left tonsil even though nothing was visible (was using Camera's flashlight and mirror). After poking smelt my finger and bang the shitty smell that i was looking for. Poked for some more time and slowly and successfully removed 4-5 stones. Never felt fresher. Went to sleep happily. Woke up today morning and have never felt this fresh breath (since i can remember). I could have skipped brushing and still would have smelt nice (yes that better was the breath). Still after brushing I decided to poke tonsils agains and to my surprise there were still 4-5 small stones popping up from left tonsils.

In summary, I have never felt this fresh and confident about my breath!

Hope this helps my fellow sufferers!

Take Care!

somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

any updates?
MissingLateral2

Updates: I am more confident about my breath now, the morning breath feels fresh too! This seems to be potential cure/solution for me(by cure I mean my stink does not make one cover their nose with hand. I am OK with bad breath, everyone has one, but people backing off & covering their noses really demoralizes me).

Though I thought I will not have to do this activity again for a week or two, I was wrong. I was doing it everyday, but there were no tonsil stones popping out until yesterday. Yesterday again there were two tonsil stones popping out from left tonsil.
My right tonsil also has the white tonsil stony stuff, but it does not seem to stink. The left tonsil is filled with stinky white stuff as well as stinky/sticky saliva. SO it does look like some tonsil stones stink and some don't. Do people here know what stinky tonsil stones are made off? Any one here given a sample of their stinky saliva to know its composition?

Overall I feel quite confident now after following the routine in the video above. There may or not be bad breath, but at least there is no immediate reaction when I talk face to face (and I have been talking confidently face to face since I started following the procedure in the video).

Anyone here has had any benefit after following the video?
I forgot to mention last time, please have your nails cut short and have them filed before you take up this activity.

Cheers guys! Take care!
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Have you considered having a tonsillectomy? If the tonsil stones are the source then a tonsillectomy would cure you 100%
MissingLateral2

No, I am not considering about removing tonsils unless advised by a doctor ( and I would still take a second opinion about it).

Basically, I am trying to avoid self-diagnosis because one of my self-diagnosed solution has been one of the single most worst decision of my life of the last decade (For the more curious ones about my worst decision rewinding back 8 years: Basically I learnt about flossing as one of the good oral hygiene practices and began with flossing process. I had one of my left lateral incisor missing and other one was baby tooth hanging on weakly. After reading somewhere on the net that the weak tooth could be the source of BB, I used to floss that right lateral incisor vigorously and one day it fell off. I went to my family dentist and he suggested having a bridge for six front upper tooth. I being from a third world place and then back the net was not this advanced and one other dentist had suggested the same option for dental bridge I went ahead with the bridge suggestion. Even though I had read about dental implants than, it was not so prevalent in my part of the world and also the implant surgery carried some risk according to the stuff on the internet. So went ahead with the dental bridge. The worst decision I made. Wiped the smile of my face. Looks quite fake and funny, mostly goofy and idiotic. Am planning to have a better bridge. Would appreciate some suggestions :) ).
The other reason being that, I don't think tonsil stones/tonsils themselves are the cause of bad breath. IT just acts as a reservoir of germs which cause bad breath amplifying the intensity, but the actual source for bad breath germs should be somewhere in mouth/gums/teeth/throat/food region.

I am perfectly satisfied with the results so far ( been just a week though) and would hope that it continues to be so if I keep on with my dental hygiene ( my dental hygiene: oil pulling, brushing twice a day, flossing and mouthwash 3-4 times a week and the new addition to it being the video procedure for removing tonsil stones + bi-annual dental cleaning)

Anyone knows of any tool which can help in quick removal of tonsil stones? The procedure in the video requires lots of patience and makes you wanna puke occasionally.

Cheers! Take care!
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Okay. As long as you're happy with your current results.
I would advise you to add a tongue scraper to your cleaning regime though, if you haven't already. Since the majority of germs in the mouth are on the tongue, reducing them could, i think, also reduce the accumulation of stones.
MissingLateral2

Feedback from others?

Has anyone, especially with tonsil stones, even tried to follow this video?
No matter success /failure, can you just post if you have at least tried?

As for me, I am doing this activityonce/twice a week now and I am satisfied with the results and am at peace with myself.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

tonsillectomy, get it done, don't be soft.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
somethinstinks
Advanced

Re: Feedback from others?

Post by somethinstinks »

MissingLateral2 wrote:Has anyone, especially with tonsil stones, even tried to follow this video?

As for me, I am doing this activityonce/twice a week now and I am satisfied with the results and am at peace with myself.
i wish i could. everytime i try to find tonsil stones i fail. only times i see them are when they just dislodge in my mouth randomly
MissingLateral2

SomethinStinks:

You have to be patient while doing it. It will take lots of practice before you become perfect. Cut your nails and have them filed so that they don't hurt your tonsils. Wet your tonsils and fingers and then slowly and slowly press against those tonsils so that you see a white spot coming out of the hidden crevices of the tonsils. Once you see one, patiently try to push it outside. I do this thing only once or twice a week. Hope this helps!

Also if you apply too much pressure, you will feel like vomiting. So the pressure should be just high enough so that the stones start popping out.

Also do this while using a source of light (mobile flashlight/torch, etc) and stand in fron of mirror so that you get a proper view of your tonsisl.

Since you do have random tonsil stones (and if you have that sticky throat/stinky throat symptons) please give this method some more try.

Hope this helps!
Take care!
MissingLateral2

Re: Feedback from others?

somethinstinks wrote:
MissingLateral2 wrote:Has anyone, especially with tonsil stones, even tried to follow this video?

i wish i could. everytime i try to find tonsil stones i fail. only times i see them are when they just dislodge in my mouth randomly
You have to be patient while doing it. It will take lots of practice before you become perfect. Cut your nails and have them filed so that they don't hurt your tonsils. Wet your tonsils and fingers and then slowly and slowly press against those tonsils so that you see a white spot coming out of the hidden crevices of the tonsils. Once you see one, patiently try to push it outside. I do this thing only once or twice a week. Hope this helps!

Also if you apply too much pressure, you will feel like vomiting. So the pressure should be just high enough so that the stones start popping out.

Also do this while using a source of light (mobile flashlight/torch, etc) and stand in fron of mirror so that you get a proper view of your tonsisl.

Since you do have random tonsil stones (and if you have that sticky throat/stinky throat symptons) please give this method some more try.

Hope this helps!
Take care!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic