Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do I get rid of bad breath from stomach.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Candy wrote:I'm pretty sure mines is stomach related too. Every time I eat any foods with sugar my bb gets way worse. The Sugar probably stirs up alot of bacteria in the gut. My stomach makes noises,I have stomach pains at night,nausea after eating sometimes,constipation,bloated with most all foods,lump in throat, clicking noises when swallowing,burping acid in throat. I feel like its bacteria in my stomach causing the smell because when i take antibiotics the bb goes away for at least 4 months and comes back. I have tried cutting out sugar and the bb was gone but as soon as I went back the bb was back. I just cant live on a strict diet like that forever. I think its hyplori because if you go to other forums with people talking about it they complain they have bb too with some of the same symptoms. Some say they also tested negative the first time too and went back again and tested positive.
If you think it's from your stomach, you should eliminate wheat, sugar, lactose. Maybe nuts too. I have similar symptoms and my condition improved a bit when I did that.
Most importantly, you should work with a dietitian/naturopath that will provide you with some guidance.

NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Don't we all have to figure it out ourselves? Anyway, I'm sorry to you and the other person I insulted. I've just been in a realy bad mood from this halitosis lately and I tend to get passive aggressive and make snarky comments. Links like yours can maybe help the halitosis somewhat but I just get frustrated because it is just the same shit over and over about no sugar, wheat, and so on. The point is that it just doesn't work. It does not fix the problem.

***k all this....I'm done posting in any forum link besides my little bullshit diary.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

NOTANYMORE wrote:Don't we all have to figure it out ourselves? Anyway, I'm sorry to you and the other person I insulted. I've just been in a realy bad mood from this halitosis lately and I tend to get passive aggressive and make snarky comments. Links like yours can maybe help the halitosis somewhat but I just get frustrated because it is just the same shit over and over about no sugar, wheat, and so on. The point is that it just doesn't work. It does not fix the problem.

***k all this....I'm done posting in any forum link besides my little bullshit diary.
We are all in the same boat, don't forget that. I do understand your skepticism though. When you've been trying for years, the most difficult part is staying position and optimistic.

Anyway, I tried the diet myself and it helped me tremendously. I'm not cured but I think my condition improved. I think that blog lady gives some really good advice.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

When i can taste my bb coming up from my throat, i clean out my bowels. I used oxypowder and for the first time in many years i was actually breathing cool fresh air out of my nose, it felt amazing, i need to get more
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Without sounding dismissive, how do you get this oxypowder into your bowels without it having an oxidating effect in your throat as you swallow it?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Halitosissux, they are just caplets, they go down just like anyother pill, and they are specifically for cleaning out your intestines. I learned about them in the PATM forum. They did not help my PATM, but it seemed to get rid of the internal stench that could come out of my whole face. My whole face was always so hot and itchy, flies and other bugs would fly around my face, very embarasssing. The onnly thing that helps my PATM is a teeth cleaning, but it only lasts about a week, until the bacteria come bak and take over again.
I have a few causes wich is disatrous. Poor bowels being constipated since little, mother neglected to take me to dentist, now I go every three months, and it helps a lot, and severe tongue coating
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Okay I definitely don't need HCI supplements. It has only made my acid reflux worse. I thought I was producing too little, but I'm producing too much. Taking HCI made me produce a lot more and I think I should see a doctor asap! My esophagus not only has gotten narrower, but also I no longer can digest any raw fruits or vegetables. Whether it's Apple's, bananas, cucumber or avocado. They just sit in there. I believe it does, because the insoluble fiber inside them is hard to pass through a narrow pathway. I'll have to eat a whole entire different meal to push it out. I started taking Lakewood Aloe Vera Juice (without critic acid and other hurtful ingredients) and Manuka Honey those two seem to work at first, but the aloe vera juice made my stomach feel tighter and I feel I take shorter breaths then I did before. I'm not sure if my stomach is healing. I'm lost and afraid that I might develop Barrett esophagus if I haven't already.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Just found out a friend of mine has been cured from doing this lemon with water thing. And yes she 100% did have bb because I used to smell it all the time and it was very strong and far reaching.

Not going to lie, I was very skeptical after seeing adude's post but after seeing it work for my friend, I think I will give it another go. This time I will be more serious about it and make sure I put enough lemon and take it with every meal. I'll report back if I notice any changes!
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

StillHoping wrote:Just found out a friend of mine has been cured from doing this lemon with water thing. And yes she 100% did have bb because I used to smell it all the time and it was very strong and far reaching.

Not going to lie, I was very skeptical after seeing adude's post but after seeing it work for my friend, I think I will give it another go. This time I will be more serious about it and make sure I put enough lemon and take it with every meal. I'll report back if I notice any changes!
I tried this too after reading your post, but after some days I noticed that my teeth started hurting really bad. Too acidic for teeth I guess, I gotta figure out a way so the juice gets minimal contact with my teeth.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Cres wrote: I tried this too after reading your post, but after some days I noticed that my teeth started hurting really bad. Too acidic for teeth I guess, I gotta figure out a way so the juice gets minimal contact with my teeth.
Sorry to hear that Cres! I too have very sensitive teeth and I have always been using Sensodyne toothpaste even before this. Soo maybe the Sensodyne has been protecting the enamel from the lemon, that's why I haven't noticed any problems related to that. It might help to try a sensitivity toothpaste? Or you could also use a straw whenever drinking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic