Your Email Address:

First Name:

who has bb from birth ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mak_123

who has bb from birth ?

Post by mak_123 »

THIS IS EXTREMLY important topic. i have bb from the beginning from wich i came to conclusion that it's bloodborne.

those who have bb from birth please reply on this topic and write all symptoms you have i repeat every symptom!!

i think we are diffrent from the others who develop bb after 10 yrs.

thank you.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

how do you know you have it from birth?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
mak_123

Post by mak_123 »

Jimi Stein wrote:how do you know you have it from birth?

good question ! i can't know whether i had bb or not when i was baby, but i do know that i had first bad reply when i was 4. i mentioned in 1 topic about symptoms we have that i have 2 close family members who have bb which 've brang me to a conclusion that it's bloodborne and have it from birth. :(
So if anyone has it from birth please reply! we have huge chance from suffering the same cause!!

jimi thank you for the reply.
kite

Post by kite »

I Think i have Halitosis from birth too since i think i was noticed & people started commenting when i was 10 yrs old. may be it slowly started developing earlier but it wasn't strong enough to notice.
I see the same case in my kid, now being 10 yrs old, its quiet noticeable & people can comment :(
i have strong morning breath.
even after thoroughly brushing, rinsing cleaning at the back of the tongue doesn't reduce 100%
carbs make it worst.

Please share your symptoms too
mak_123

Post by mak_123 »

thank god i am not alone in this. thank you kite for your reply. i will write my symptoms and things i've tried so far but please you do the same and all bb suferers that find their sypmptoms simular to mine.Here we go:

i have bb as long as i can remember. fist bad vibe was when i was 4years old from 1 relative she said : you should brush your teeth or you will lose them. yes she was right till 8-9 years old i 'd brushed my teeth 4 times in a year ( on my birthday and weeding etc.. ) I have bb trough mouth and nose! in school when i sit next to someone and that is 100% all the time! in 5-10 sec maximum they put their hand on their chick and cover half of the face from side where i sit. than other classmates they see the situtaion and pride of my suffering and make funny comments! where will their soul go!!! WHERE??? when someone puts his/her's hand on i imidiately stress my self and my mouth gets even drier( y). also when i exercises my mouth gets dry and i have strong bb ( mouth + nose ). when i am hungry and thirsty my bb increase a LOT!! i think there are 2 options here why my bb increase when i am hungry : 1. when we eat we produce saliva which kills the bacterias 2. something wrong with my stomach ( i have no h.pylori ) i did gastroscopy and echotomography everything is normal. ( only small gastritis chronic ) , full blood check ( analysis ) eveything normal. tonsilectomy ( palatine and lingual tonsils out ) adenoids are not the cause my doc said so. did MRI and ct scan doc found cyst in maxilary sinus but it's not the cause . now i have good oral hygiene. things i think help is: carrots, apples, tongue brush, water and everything COLD. and that increases bb: onion ( it can produce bb 500% more than usual bb and it can lasts for 3 days in normal human it lasts for few hours ),cucumber,pizza, orbit gumstoothpaste and etc.., i have 2 very very close relatives that has bb and they are from the same familly. on is my parent and grandparent.when i get close to them they have the same shitty smell that i have ( 30 cm or less distance and have also bb trough nose and mouth ) which brings me to a conclusion that i don't have TMAU. I hope . morning breath is 100000x times stronger and even brushing can not defeat it.

i think this is fair enough info if you like to know more please ask on the tread. and please write your symptoms . not only kite all of you full story! every information is important!!!

ALSO i want to tell people around the globe that CANCER,HIV, HERPES and etc... are not the only diseases!! It's not fair for us who suffer from conditions like this. First we are treated bad and noone is working on finding the cure. Billions of dollars are donated and spent on finding a cure on this few diseases but not even a cent for bad breath! But i will tell you, all of you who are on this forum! WE ARE STUPID AND NA'I'VE ( NOT OFFENDING YOU BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH- WE HAVE ONE AND ONLY LIFE AND LOOK HOW MISERABLE WE LIVE IT!! . WE SHOULD PUT PRESSURE ON SCIENTIFIC INSTITUTES TO FIND CURE FOR THIS SHIT (PERMANENT OR LONG LASTING, NOT GARBAGE LASTING FOR 30 MIN OR LESS!! infidels!! ) WITH THIS TEMPO WE WILL FIND THE CURE IN THE NEXT MILLENIUM!!! EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS POST AND IS BB SUFERER - WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT ASK YOURSELF : " DO I REALLY WANT LIFE LIKE THIS!! ??...

ok so that's enough from me for today. HAVE AN AWSOME DAY GUYS. and don't forget to write your symptoms on this forum. LOVE YA.
Last edited by mak_123 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

No body born with bb

i remember bb reactions were started age of 10 but that time i did not know.about brushing i never brusjed like monthis lol

i have veru poor oral hygiene .
Find your cure bb is bacteria not a body system.
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
mak_123

to all

Post by mak_123 »

hi, i have another symptom. I think i mentioned that my breath is always the same gas. for ex. if it's H2S than it 's always H2S not other gases. This month i was testing my self on people who have bad breath in the morning. When i breath their breath which is not very nice even though they don't have chronic bb i have a filling that i somehow absorbed their bb and i smell that stink. Before you make any conclusion that i am halitophobic i have strong arguments against it. Has anyone felt this thing ?
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Are you implying that halitosis is contagious? That's impossible. Many of my relatives and other people would be in the same kind of trouble than I am, if they somehow "absorbed" my BB by just breathing the air in.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
mak_123

for cress and all of you

Post by mak_123 »

no you didn't get my point. i can smell my bb everytime i have it. when i breathe bb from others i have a feeling that i absorbed their gas and i have the same as theirs even though i emit the same gas. wierd but true that senses can sometimes be wrong. i am 100% sure that is not 24/7! sometimes i have 1-2 hours of relief when i drink bottle of water i asked my friends and they confirmed it. maybe it is decreased but not lost totally. who knows ??

noone works on our cure. we should not wait for a miracle from somewhere to come and cure us. instead we should fight for it and be progressive. maybe we have diferent causes but we can make universal cure. 100$ or more on mouthwashes that you buy can be used in our budget for finding the cure.
you who read this post ! YOU ARE BORN ONCE, YOU LIVE ONCE YOU DIE ONCE. IF YOU DON'T LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT WHY DO YOU EVEN LIVE?? WHY DO YOU NEED MONEY IF YOU CAN'T HAVE 1 DAY NORMAL LIFE? EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR YOU IS THE SAME AND THE SAME. YOU COME HERE IN HOPE TO READ " FINALLY I FOUND A CURE" (mouthwashes, toothbrushes, drugs bla bla bla...! ) THAN NOTHING WORKS AND YOU ARE HOPLESS AGAIN. WHEN YOU GO TO SCHOOL , WORK, PARTIES ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE HAVING FUN, TALKING , LAUGHING AND YOU ?? SITTING HOME PLAYING GAMES ALL THE TIME, TV... I CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST THIS SHIT ALONE OR WITH 10 -15 PEOPLE WHO COME HERE WRITE SOMETHING WHICH IS 99% USLESS ( NOT OFFENDING ) AND THAT'S IT.

FIND THE CURE OR DIE USLESS... MAKE YOUR CHOICE. ( saw )

good day to all of you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic