Your Email Address:

First Name:

Long Time- My Update!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HopefulOne
Advanced

Long Time- My Update!!!!

Post by HopefulOne »

Hello Everyone,

I haven't posted in a long time. Been through some ups and downs. My last post a couple of years ago, I was treated for H pylori. The BB came back and I had to be treated again. The BB came back again. I was DEVASTATED!!! I have suffered since middle school and now I'm in my fifties!!! I gave up for about a year and resigned myself to stinking forever. I hated life and I hated God!!!

Four months ago, I started searching again for a cure. I knew my bad breath came from bad bacteria period. I knew I had to change the population of bad breath in my mouth. I tried the chlorhexidine and ctylperidine (sp) mouthwashes and I would get some relief. But the taste distortion was awful. I also had a tooth that smelled awful and would bleed when I flossed.,the mouthwash did not stop the bleeding. Three months ago I went to the dentist and had the deep cleaning. My tongue was pink for two days. Flossing that one tooth still smelled and kept bleeding.

I went to Amazon and started searching for BB products again. Dental probiotics came up. I had already tried regular probiotics and they helped a little. I ordered the Pro Dental oral probiotics but I was skeptical of the reviews cus many of them seem to have been given the product for a review. I ordered anyway. I also changed my toothpaste to an all natural fluoride and sis free brand.

When my order came, I brushed and flossed my teeth, put the probiotic in my mouth and went to sleep. By day three I noticed my nose was running a thin fluid. I started using two at night and one in the day time. By day four my morning breath was cut in half. By week two my tooth stopped bleeding and my floss had no smell at all. By the third week my breath was normal. During this time. I drank plenty of water and I also limited my sugar intake. I had been during that for a year anyway.

My routine now is to floss, brush, use my orabrush with baking soda and use the probitic only three nights per week. I no longer need it everyday. I believe my mouth has been repopulated. Has anyone else tried oral probiotics? This brand has more strains than KBlis.

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

In a previous post, you stated that lemon with water and/or HCL Betaine was working for you. Is there a reason why you stopped that route? to try probiotics instead?
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Still hoping,

I had two things wrong....a bad mouth and a bad stomach. I've suffered for over 40 years with BB and I've tried so many products. Every now and then I would find one to help a little....I would kill some of the bacteria but never get it all. The bad bacteria would grow back and so would my BB. The probiotic is different, this time I'm growing the good bacteria and crowding out the bad. I tried the intestinal probiotics but they only helped a little bit. This product is working better than anything I've ever tried and the bad breath does not seem to be returning. I had the flu a couple of weeks ago and normally my mouth would smell like sewage. This time my tongue was coated but my breath did not smell that bad.

Trust me this stuff works for bad breath originating from bad mouth bacteria. If your mouth is fresh while on antibiotics this MAY work for you.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Thanks for the response! So does this mean you take the lemon water for your stomach, and then the probiotics for your mouth? Do you still use both simultaneously?
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Hello HopefulOne,

Glad to hear that you are doing okay. I tried many other probiotics with high hopes, they managed to disappoint me every single time. But to be fair, there were almost no halitosis-related reviews on those probiotics. I did some research on PRO-Dental, surprised to see that many people claiming that it resolved their bad breath problems.

Paying $45.00 shipping on a $50.00 (2 bottles) order is a bit extreme but might worth it. If this product reduces my bad breath to a tolerable level it would be a small price to pay for so much comfort (which is kinda sad considering many people don't even need to brush their teeth to attain it).

If I understand correct, all you do is brush, floss, orabrush then use PRO-Dental probiotics 3 nights per week. You also limit your sugar intake and drink plenty of water. Here are my questions for you:

1. Do you have morning breath?
2. Does your bb come back after heavy meals or junk food?
3. Assuming your answer to question 2 is yes, can you get rid of bb by brushing/flossing?
4. Does PRO-Dental probiotics help if you take it when brushing/flossing won't work with your bb?
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

Hi hopefull one ...
My respect for.you im 26 and feel like no one else like me but when i see you are 50 and you suffered this in most of your life i shut me up.
I hope you this will never come back to you.

Can give me the link to buy the probiotic.

My bb coming from my throat through the nose and mouth.
It reaches far in the morning.
My tonsils smell while there is no stones appear.

Do you think this can help me please. !
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

Sorry without flossing my teeth my bb become more worst because when ever i floss some of my tooths they smell like shit . And my tongue is coated sometimes.
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
HS

Post by HS »

hey hopeful one, I hope you're here to reply.

I have also bought some bottles for testing, I think this might work (as I had good success with antiobiotics in the past),

but I ask, has your mouth tasted sour in the past? also lots of build up on the tongue? dry mouth?

Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic