Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured using chlorella!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
puddin
Total Newbie

Cured using chlorella!!!

Post by puddin »

I'm over 50 yrs old and have suffered w bb most of my life. The earliest I remember dealing w it was around age 13 or 14. I have tried many things, but I've now found something that works for me and I joined this forum to hopefully help others dealing with this socially debilitating condition.

I started taking chlorella a little over a week ago and my bb is gone! :) The brand I use is Sun, but other less expensive brands will probably work as well. Just make sure that the brand you buy has a "broken cell wall". Chlorella is an internal cleanser and detoxifier. It also aids with digestion. I take 15 of the small tablets with a meal and maybe a few more with a second meal. So far so good!!!
Last edited by puddin on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sickandtired
Junior

Re: Cured!!!

Post by Sickandtired »

How long did it take untill you noticed an improvement, what kind od bb did u suffered from?
puddin wrote: Just make sure that the brand you buy has a "broken wall".
Where and how should we know that? The brand thats available in my country only say that it contains Chlorella pyrenoidosa, and that it should be taken max 6x a day (2x3).
puddin
Total Newbie

Post by puddin »

I noticed improvement pretty quickly, especially with my digestion. Not trying to be too graphic, but after the first dosage I had a huge bowel movement. I also noticed improvement in bb conditon, as well.

The broken wall thing has to do with making the chlorella bioavailable for human digestion: without that, you won't get the benefit of taking it.

The brand I took is available on the internet and I took the 200mg size @ 15 tablets a day, recommended dosage, with a meal. Sometimes I take a little more with a second meal.

Check out the Sun chlorella website. They probably ship worlwide. Also check Amazon. There is another less expensive brand, Kyoto, that I ordered and plan to try.

Prior to taking, my mouth would react very badly to sugar which would cause really bb. Afterwards I would be chewing gum to mask the odor. However, I ate peppermint candy today and my mouth still feels fresh.
puddin
Total Newbie

Re: Cured!!!

Post by puddin »

Sickandtired wrote:How long did it take untill you noticed an improvement, what kind od bb did u suffered from?
puddin wrote: Just make sure that the brand you buy has a "broken wall".
Where and how should we know that? The brand thats available in my country only say that it contains Chlorella pyrenoidosa, and that it should be taken max 6x a day (2x3).
I attempted to answer most of your quesrions above.
However, I'm not sure which type of bb i had.

Also, I just checked Sun's page and they use Chlorella pyrenoidosa.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

check it after few more days, bb usually come back after a while
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
HS

Post by HS »

good luck, I hope the treatment lasts.

Did you have white tongue and sour taste in the mouth?
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

Puddin - any updates? Hope it is still working for you.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

Order from Amazon (Sun Chlorella 200 mg, 300 tablets). read various benefits online, for immune system, digestion etc., Lets see if it makes a difference.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

No need to get Chlorella specifically, go to your local health food store and get any chlorophyll supplements (pill or liquid extract), or drink kale smoothies. It's all the same, chlorophyll is chlorophyll. It does help a bit with BB but if your BB is super strong, chlorophyll won't do much. There are lots of chlorophyll threads on this forum, use the search button.

I remember this guy on here who would drink 2 or 3 kale smoothies a day + 1 meal of lean meat and veggies - went from having terrible BB to a fresh one. I've tried that and it does work. I couldn't stick to the diet so i stopped.
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

@Arch r u still suffering with bb? Have you tried testing you diegestive system, such as intolerances, bacterias, whatever there is available? Or do u manage it with food?
puddin
Total Newbie

Post by puddin »

happylife05 wrote:Puddin - any updates? Hope it is still working for you.
It is still working for me. However, I did try the other brand of chlorellaI mentioned above, Kyoto, and did not like it becaise it caused me to be constipated. I'm back to using the Sun brand, but I'm still looking for a suitable alternative that is less costly.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

@Arch - Thanks, i will try to add more Kale to my diet.

@Puddin - Please do let me know if you find anything cheaper.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

I have started using Chlorella in the Now brand, and it's helping. Would I say it's gone or am I cured...absolutely no. I would say it decreased it by at least 50%. I'm thinking that maybe I am missing a digestive enzyme and instead of processing proteins that they petrify in me. So I just started taking an enzyme replacement too and I find it also helps. Hope that helps...

http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Organic-Chl ... op?ie=UTF8
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

@girlie girl - Glad to hear it's helping you little bit. this one is little less expensive. I will buy this after i finish the one from Sun.
I got 200 mg 300 tabs - 24$. Started with 2 on 1st day & will increase 1 everyday, until it's 15 per day (recommended). May i know how many you are taking per day?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I am taking body mint which is chlorella, and it is helping me too, im breathing fresher air, my face isnt all hot and itchy. Im loving the results but need something cheaper. You have to keep your bowels moving too. If chlorella helps we should do colon cleanses and eat more greens. Oxypowder colon c leanse, body mint, and more greens, 3 month teeth cleaning helps me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic