Your Email Address:

First Name:

Laser treatment for tonsils in London

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hungrygirl
Advanced

Laser treatment for tonsils in London

Post by hungrygirl »

http://www.llc.co.uk/index.php

Make sure you read the public relation part, there is a good description of the treatment itself.

As soon as i have some money im going to give them a visit.

mar11

Post by mar11 »

I have already had 2 treatment from them
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Can you tell us a bit more on that experience please?
Belle
Junior

Post by Belle »

Sounds very tempting, ive already wasted a couple of thousand quid travelling up and down to london to that twat Dr Stemner. This sounds a bit more likely to cure. However, i spoke to my ENT here in Scotland about laser treatment and he said that it isnt always successful. I mean, if you were going to pay that amount of money for laser i think you should just pay privately and get them removed, you may have to end up doing that anyway.

Let me know if you find anything else out about it.

Belle x
mar11

Post by mar11 »

Belle wrote:Sounds very tempting, ive already wasted a couple of thousand quid travelling up and down to london to that twat Dr Stemner. This sounds a bit more likely to cure. However, i spoke to my ENT here in Scotland about laser treatment and he said that it isnt always successful. I mean, if you were going to pay that amount of money for laser i think you should just pay privately and get them removed, you may have to end up doing that anyway.

Let me know if you find anything else out about it.

Belle x

If you don't have insurance don't waste your money, because they do not know anything about BB.

I will go see finkelstein next month.
Laser is same as normal surgery.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

I hope you know mar11 that finkelstein does the same treatment as you "had" at this clinic.

Belle, can you ask your ent when next you see him, what percentage of the tonsil do they take out with the tonsillectomy, is it 100% ?

This clinic does tonsillectomy too but with laser, which should be a bit easier recovery, but they remove 95% of the tonsils only and im not sure if id like that.

Price wise is about the same as the Bupa private hospital tonsillectomy, about £2500.
mar11

Post by mar11 »

The only reason i went to LLC was because I have a insurance and it did not cost me a penny.

They will laser it for few minutes , and tell you to come back for more treatment if you need it.

They will not diagnose if BB is coming from the tonsils.

don't waste 2000 pound. If you don't belive me that is your problem
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Sure, i believe you, but can you give as a bit of information on the laser treatment you had on your tonsils twice at this clinic please?

I mean 3 months ago you were asking this site about laser treatment and now that you had it we would love to know how it went.

viewtopic.php?p=4527&highlight=#4527
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi,

in fact, you can do a pretty acurace diagnose about your own tonsils by just massaging your tonsils in circles with your fingers,

if you find tonsil stones or some whitish liquid cuming out from them that smell awfull, then the laser would help you with your Tonsil´s bad breath. This needs to be done with patience for 30s to - 1 minute i think,

the plus (and more like a wish) with finkelstein is if he can diagnose and threat other bb sources, like they could be adenoids or lingual tonsils that aren´t well studied....sinuses too, as he is an ent dedicated to the cure of halitosis,

If i had the 2000 pounds i will go for sure to finkelstein instead the london clinic....
Belle
Junior

Post by Belle »

hungrygirl wrote:I .

Belle, can you ask your ent when next you see him, what percentage of the tonsil do they take out with the tonsillectomy, is it 100% ?

Hey, i havent been on the site for a couple of days, ive been in my bed with "tonsilitis" AGAIN!!! Anyway i managed to get a last minute appointment with my ENT, so he seen me this morning. He looked at my tonsils and has agreed that, under the circumstances, and the fact that i get tonsilitis a lot, he is going to remove them for me. Im going to get the little buggers out on the 4th of September.

Im going to speak with him in a few weeks before i get the op so i can ask him then exactly how much gets taken away. Im sure he will take them all away, he knows my concerns and has said he will see how much adanoid tissue is there too. He has been very supportive, fantastic in fact. I gave him this website and he looked at it, he was discussing it with me today. We had a discussion about lingual tonsills and how difficult it would be to remove them. I dont think i could have asked for a better surgeon. so fingers crossed that the op helps with the BB, at the end of the day it will stop me getting tonsilitis all the time which is an absolute nightmare.

Belle
sun123

hungrygirl

Post by sun123 »

hungry girl did you ever go that london clinic for laser or did you have any treatment with them?
what was the result?

i am thinking of paying them a visit, maybe to smoothen the lingual tonsil region or remove them or something like that

thanks
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

emotional rescue wrote:Hi,

in fact, you can do a pretty acurace diagnose about your own tonsils by just massaging your tonsils in circles with your fingers,

if you find tonsil stones or some whitish liquid cuming out from them that smell awfull, then the laser would help you with your Tonsil´s bad breath. This needs to be done with patience for 30s to - 1 minute i think,

the plus (and more like a wish) with finkelstein is if he can diagnose and threat other bb sources, like they could be adenoids or lingual tonsils that aren´t well studied....sinuses too, as he is an ent dedicated to the cure of halitosis,

If i had the 2000 pounds i will go for sure to finkelstein instead the london clinic....

hi guys, who is Dr Finkelstein does he have a website, ive looked at the london clinic but wanted a comparision. i enquired with Dr dilkis and have been quoted 2600 for adenoids and tonsils.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic