Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'M ATRIAL AND YOU ALL NEED A TMAU TEST BUT I HAVEN'T YET

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Atrial wrote:
halitosisux wrote:I'm going to have the last say on this because any further things you say in this thread are going to be deleted.

TMAU tests are simple to perform. But it's not just about measuring the TMA levels in urine. If you make the place stink like a fishmongers and primary TMAU is suspected, then testing and diagnosing is straightforward because the TMA levels will be high. Genetic tests can also increase the certainty as to the cause. But TMA is only a chemical and it doesn't always build up in the body for the same reasons as primary TMAU. This is where diagnosing becomes less certain because there's LOTS of different reasons why TMA can build up in the body. How it comes out of the body will also vary between different people. So it's not as straightforward as you make it sound.

If I were you I'd go and get a second ENT opinion - or perhaps even your first opinion.

Why are you making up lies that don't even make sense

If you get tmau test and your TMA results are more than 10 mmol you have tmau simple as that stop over complicating.
Most tmau smells of garbage/shit not fish.
If you are so smart why are concentrating silly pseudosciense like pnd.
If you waste people's time with your lies divert people to silly causes once they lose hope and end up in a bad place you are partially responsible
I hope you realise that.
Why don't you go and get tested for TMAU then, if it's so simple, instead of telling everyone else to do it? If you did that and it showed positive, maybe then we would listen, you know. Right now no one here believes you.

Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Corpsebreath it's up to them what others want to believe it won't change the facts.
Keep seeing those ent doctors see how far that takes you
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

NOTANYMORE, don't worry this will all be deleted.

Atrial, what lies and what doesn't make sense?

GO AND GET TESTED THEN YOU DICKHEAD!

Everything I've ever aimed to describe on this forum about TMAU has related to what may be borderline levels of TMA in the bloodstream that WILL result in a NEGATIVE TMAU diagnosis, the type of TMAU that can be caused by overproduction of TMA in the gut by digestive/flora disturbances, hormonal imbalance, factors that affect the enzymes that would normally effectively deal with the TMA we all produce in our gut and take in through diet - the type of TMAU where TMA levels will be low, but enough to start releasing the kinds of odours associated with LOW CONCENTRATIONS of TMA, i.e. fecal/garbage/burning rubber/smelly socks etc - the kinds of odours we often hear described on here.

But I don't force that opinion on anyone - sometimes people will discuss TMAU and I try to help them by explaining these things. I don't do what you're doing and start telling people to grow up just because they don't agree with what you believe in.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

halitosisux wrote:NOTANYMORE, don't worry this will all be deleted.

Atrial, what lies and what doesn't make sense?

GO AND GET TESTED THEN YOU DICKHEAD!

Everything I've ever aimed to describe on this forum about TMAU has related to what may be borderline levels of TMA in the bloodstream that WILL result in a NEGATIVE TMAU diagnosis, the type of TMAU that can be caused by overproduction of TMA in the gut by digestive/flora disturbances, hormonal imbalance, factors that affect the enzymes that would normally effectively deal with the TMA we all produce in our gut and take in through diet - the type of TMAU where TMA levels will be low, but enough to start releasing the kinds of odours associated with LOW CONCENTRATIONS of TMA, i.e. fecal/garbage/burning rubber/smelly socks etc - the kinds of odours we often hear described on here.

But I don't force that opinion on anyone - sometimes people will discuss TMAU and I try to help them by explaining these things. I don't do what you're doing and start telling people to grow up just because they don't agree with what you believe in.

The lies you are trying to suggest are that tmau test is complicated when it's simple test
That shows the level of tma in your system healthy person has almost 0 tma in their system so it's not that complicated tmau does not smell of fish in almost all cases unless your diet is mainly fish based.

Delete all my post it just shows how narrow minded you are.
How old is this forum?
How many people have found real cure?
Maybe less than 10 that just shows that self diagnosis does work and what most people blame on their bb is wrong.
Maybe it's time to consider tmau for most people in here it's only disorder that makes healthy infection free people smell like shit

To those who think they might have indection most infections don't last years and they also cause high temperature and pain.

I'm pretty well educated I know what i'm talking about.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

There ya go Atrial. But I'm only here to talk pseudoscience like pnd and overcomplicate things and waste people's time with lies and divert them to silly causes once they lose hope and end up in a bad place. I'm responsible for that.
But carry on if you like talking to narrowminded people like me. And if you say anything else in NOTANYMORE's thread, I'll instantly delete it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

TMAU diagnosis is the worst. You have no food to eat, what you gonna do? Eat strawberries and fish all the time, crazy, if you want to be labeled TMAU-er go ahead, for me it is just a defeat.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Jimi Stein wrote:TMAU diagnosis is the worst. You have no food to eat, what you gonna do? Eat strawberries and fish all the time, crazy, if you want to be labeled TMAU-er go ahead, for me it is just a defeat.....
You would rather not know if you have tmau that is your choice atleast you are not lying to yourself by blaming silly things like pnd.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic