Your Email Address:

First Name:

I finally found my self a cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
cal

Post by cal »

StillHoping wrote:hey Cal, Im definitely going to start taking some with me to work. I would describe my bb as sour/vinegar, but like you it would smell like a fermented version of anything I put in my mouth right after I eat.

The GSE I use is InnoviteHealth and it isn't thick at all. Soo do you suggest I do use 20 drops? And yes I do have pnd but I do the whole netipot thing you listed. Thanks for the response/ info btw :)
Hey Stillhoping,
Yeah, mine was like fermented sourish, especially after sugary and high carb food. So i think the smell is actually produced by those bacteria in our mouth and throat.
Yeah bring a bottle of premixed HP to work could be very handy as well. won't take u longer than 30 seconds to rinse so u could do it easily during toilet time haha. (let me know ur result by just using the HP, mine stay fresh after HP and if ur result is the same than pretty sure we are on the same boat). you can also use TTO instead of HP, TTO will give you a very refreshing breath and will stay for a long time.

I am not sure about what is the right dosage for your GSE brand (don't use 20 drops until you find out it is safe to do so), maybe you could purchase GSE from ur local health shop or organic shop? I bought mine from a health shop and it is the only one they sell.( as a general rule, my sinus will be irritated by anything over 4drops GSE:240ML water+solution. so in order to find out the correct dosage, you could add GSE into ur neti pot until u feel pain in ur sinus.) (you might lose ur sense of smell for a couple days tho.)
Last edited by cal on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

cal

Post by cal »

Bear44 wrote:I also believe this breath issue is about imbalanced gut health/bacteria. I met with a holistic health coach yesterday and she said the same thing. I also thought of this theory yesterday after realizing my bad breath went while I was taking antibiotics, but returned when I stopped taking them.

I should be the last post on page 28 of this thread. You can read about how I also believe the source of this problem is bacterial.

viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postord ... 2322b0c60a

I will definitely be looking into your methods and other methods. Thanks!
Hey Bear44,

I certainly believe that there is a strong correlation between BB and excessive bacteria. like most of us on this forum, many reported that their BB were gone after a course of antibiotic. like many online BB articles,this proves that excessive bacteria could be the root cause of our BB, as 80% of BB are cause by bad oral hygiene (excessive bacteria in oral cavity and throat). Nevertheless, we cannot despite the fact that H pylori and other bacteria in our intestine could also cause BB, they could be easily checked by any GP. But if u are tackling with BB I guess the first aim should be our oral and throat because they are the easiest to reach to and in most case they are actually the root cause. Please try my method, and if ur problem was indeed the bacteria in ur oral and throat, you will see an immediate improvement. Let us know, cheers.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

cal wrote:
Trunks99 wrote:
cal wrote:hey Trunks99,
Firstly I discovered that using GSE dramatically reduced my BB but not completely, about 5to 10% remains, then I did more researches and found that actually GSE is a drinkable non-toxic substance. Since I drink and consume GSE my BB was completely gone (because there are lots of cavity, spaces and at the very very very back of your tongue which is impossible to be reached by typical gargling and rinse so the only option left is to swallow the GSE), but I understood that those bacteria will eventually adapt and resist to GSE so in order to have a long term and effective treatment it was essential to develop a formula which will kill and leave them zero chance of adpatation .

As mentioned in my post, it is very unlikely that they can adapt TTO as it naturally has a very complex chemical structure unlike the normal artifitual antibiotic we get over the counter.
Also HP will kill them anyway whether or not they have resistance to any of those substances.
There will be no chance of survival for those fuxkers when you combine these substances together, and use it on a daily basis. BTW you should also use super high dosage of very good probiotic as well, hopefully you can re balance the bacteria level naturally and if so you won't need those treatments anymore.
Hey cal,

it looks like we have the same symptoms. I've been taking 6 tbsp of ACV diluted in water daily for 2 days now, and I feel that my breath is fresher -- no way to tell for sure though. Would you be willing to try that and let me know how it goes?
Hey Trunks99, I was on ACV method for about 2 weeks before i discover the method i posted, it helped a little with my digestion but i really didn't like the taste so i gave it up. Now I am BB free but I will give it a try start from tonight and will let u know is there any change. keep in touch
Thanks dude. Let me know how it goes.
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

Picked up some food grade hydrogen peroxide and grapefruit seed extract at the market yesterday. Have to be very careful with proper dilutions and doses with the hydrogen peroxide, but since it's food grade it's safe to drink. Hopefully that will allow me to cleanse the mouth/gut of anaerobic bacteria that contribute to bad breath. Anaerobes do not thrive in an oxygen rich environment, and that's exactly what hydrogen peroxide provides. I guess we'll see.
cal

Post by cal »

Bear44 wrote:Picked up some food grade hydrogen peroxide and grapefruit seed extract at the market yesterday. Have to be very careful with proper dilutions and doses with the hydrogen peroxide, but since it's food grade it's safe to drink. Hopefully that will allow me to cleanse the mouth/gut of anaerobic bacteria that contribute to bad breath. Anaerobes do not thrive in an oxygen rich environment, and that's exactly what hydrogen peroxide provides. I guess we'll see.
Hey Bear44,
Yeah this is the pilosophy behind the HP treatment, kill the anaerobic bacteria before they can adapt. But i think you should be really careful or perhaps ask your GP about drinking HP , it might be harmful. but anyway please let me know your result. all the best. cheers.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi Guys,

Any news to share?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Unfortunately it does not appear to be working as well for me anymore, initially it gave me relief until I ate/ drank something. Now its back to maximum an hour :(

The good part about trying this though it has made me re-think the cause of my bb, and realize maybe it really is due to an oral problem after all.

The bad part is; if this really is my problem Im wondering what kind of freakin bacteria do I have in my mouth that seems to adapt at lightning speed to anything I try?

I'm going to try do the whole probiotics thing again along with this, and see if it helps!
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I believe the cause of mine to be bacterial imbalance as well. The mouthwash disturbed the balance of the bacteria and it never was able to balance itself properly. I never had success with probiotics but I figured it's because I did not modify my diet. I will try your method to see if it works. So have you tried to eat the forbidden foods while doing this treatment? I know the odor will come back, but how long does it take to cure it again if ever you have tried that?
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I believe the cause of mine to be bacterial imbalance as well. The mouthwash disturbed the balance of the bacteria and it never was able to balance itself properly. I never had success with probiotics but I figured it's because I did not modify my diet. I will try your method to see if it works. So have you tried to eat the forbidden foods while doing this treatment? I know the odor will come back, but how long does it take to cure it again if ever you have tried that?
cal

Post by cal »

StillHoping wrote:Unfortunately it does not appear to be working as well for me anymore, initially it gave me relief until I ate/ drank something. Now its back to maximum an hour :(

The good part about trying this though it has made me re-think the cause of my bb, and realize maybe it really is due to an oral problem after all.

The bad part is; if this really is my problem Im wondering what kind of freakin bacteria do I have in my mouth that seems to adapt at lightning speed to anything I try?

I'm going to try do the whole probiotics thing again along with this, and see if it helps!
Hi stillHoping,
I am so sorry to hear about that. Could u list ur routine so we can make sure everything is according to the list? i think the critical part of this therapy is to swallow GSE, have u try other brands? And have u notice any colour changes on ur tongue? mine turns black tho.

keep in touch
cal
cal

Post by cal »

StillHoping wrote:Unfortunately it does not appear to be working as well for me anymore, initially it gave me relief until I ate/ drank something. Now its back to maximum an hour :(

And yes, very likely those bacteria have already adapted this treatment. hmmmmm. tell me more about ur diet, do u smoke? drink? ...etc lets work this out together.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hi Cal, I follow your routine exactly as prescribed. Although the GSE does not turn my tongue black, and I even started drink more in hopes of it being more effective. I don't smoke but I have to admit my diet this past week has been very poor in terms of unhealthy food/ dairy products/ drinking. Maybe that's why it stopped working?

I'm going to go back to the diet starting Tuesday, and I'll see what happens, thanks for your help!
cal

Post by cal »

StillHoping wrote:hi Cal, I follow your routine exactly as prescribed. Although the GSE does not turn my tongue black, and I even started drink more in hopes of it being more effective. I don't smoke but I have to admit my diet this past week has been very poor in terms of unhealthy food/ dairy products/ drinking. Maybe that's why it stopped working?

I'm going to go back to the diet starting Tuesday, and I'll see what happens, thanks for your help!
Hey stillHoping,

Maybe you should stop everything for couple of days, cox u might create some super resistant bacteria if u keep using the same thing while it is not working. stop for a while and start all over again and there will be hope still. This time you may also include super high dose probiotic as well in ur treatment. keep in touch. all the best
cal

Post by cal »

StillHoping wrote:hi Cal, I follow your routine exactly as prescribed. Although the GSE does not turn my tongue black, and I even started drink more in hopes of it being more effective. I don't smoke but I have to admit my diet this past week has been very poor in terms of unhealthy food/ dairy products/ drinking. Maybe that's why it stopped working?

Also do u have white coating on ur tongue still?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Yes I still have the coating; I almost feel like either the HP or the TTO makes it worse. Because after I scrape my tongue, then use those - the coating seems to reappear immediately
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic