Your Email Address:

First Name:

OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my BB. I mean EVERYTHING from candida diets to sinus surgeries to pills on top of pills nothing worked. No matter what I tried I couldn't get rid of my bb. I went 5 years being alone every day because I was so embarrassed.

So last week I got fed up. I tried scraping my tongue with a scraper but the white thick coating would not come off. So I went to home depot and brought sheets of sandpaper. I know this might sound crazy. But I scraped my tongue with the sandpaper and guess what? The white coating that I had on my tongue for years came come.

I went out to shop a little bit and test peoples reaction when I spoke. OMG I got no reaction no nose rubs no coughs. I even got a complement on my perfume. I am going to cross my fingers and pray that this works.

I want you guys to try it and let me know how it works out for you. Make sure you buy sandpaper sheets with a rough texture. This works best at removing the coating.

GOOD LUCK... DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.... WE WILL ALL BE CURED FOR GOOD ONE DAY
Last edited by drbella on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

I got up this morning and did something I haven't done in years. I went out to eat at a restaurant to get breakfast. I usually cook at home or order take out because I don't want to offend anybody.

I brushed my teeth really good. I cleansed my sinuses and I brushed my whole tongue with sand paper. My mouth was feeling super fresh. I got ZERO reaction from my waiter she was so nice and pleasant. I'm still getting use to talking so close to people in fear of a nose rub. But I got none thank GOD now I have to work on making eye conact when I speak to people.
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

Congrats on finding a method that helps you, but I wouldn't call this a cure. It's a more of a band-aid as you're treating a symptom of an underlying issue. Nevertheless, I'm happy you found something that improves your BB. Just be careful not to scrape too hard.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

That doens't sound goot at all. Sandpapering your tongue? Give me a break
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I used razer for shaving before...but could not get it off completely
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

seriously?

you might as well try a fragmentation grenade
jamie09
Total Newbie

Post by jamie09 »

if this works by all means continue doing it i know i wouldnt stop...

i had years of coating this is how i get rid of it,

stick your tongue out and take a hard bristle toothbrush and cut the
"strings(?)" in half so its completely flat and even

hold your tongue out and wet your toothbrush and scrape down, after every scrape rinse the toothbrush with water and your finger youll see tons of thick mucus come out (make sure to use your finger on your toothbrush and keep doing it.

the most important thing is to not bring your tongue back in your mouth and dont close your mouth just leave your tongue sticking out the whole time and scrape, rinse toothbrush and scrape again rinse again, scrape again (always in a from back to front motion). after 10-15 scrapes it will be gone trust me make sure to get the sides and all that

although this didnt cure my bb i hope it does for some of you
drbella
Total Newbie

Quick Update

Post by drbella »

Hey guys I just wanted to give you a quick update. I'm still doing pretty good. I haven't felt this free in years. I know using sandpaper to scrape your tongue sounds crazy. But believe it or not this has helped me more than anything else I've tried. I'm not 100% yet but I will say I am at least 75%.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

75% is not a cure just a placebo
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

How much does it hurt to sandpaper your tongue? Do you bleed?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic