Your Email Address:

First Name:

Help list disorders or disease that causes Fecal Halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

h.pylory.
upper respiratory infection
lungs infection.
teeth decayed.
tonsils .
galbllader.
liver.
IBS.
sinus infection
diabet.
constipation.
ginivinites
tmau 2 .
Post nasal drip.
etc.
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

Thanks Room bus filler 2. Any one have any idea what does it mean when Antibiotic is the only solution to fecal bad breath? However, it always come back after the course of the drug.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

tambaking wrote:Thanks Room bus filler 2. Any one have any idea what does it mean when Antibiotic is the only solution to fecal bad breath? However, it always come back after the course of the drug.
It means your bb is caused by anaerobic bacteria if your gums are ok then probably it's coming from your colon.
It's not that complicated really.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Taking into account that there's a whole world of possibilities between your colon and mouth I'd say it's really complicated.
Any one have any idea what does it mean when Antibiotic is the only solution to fecal bad breath? However, it always come back after the course of the drug.
You're somehow getting re-infected or your drug isn't sufficient enough to kill all of the bacteria. Which antibiotic are you using? What other symptoms do you have if any?
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

I was using Amoxcillin twice.I was free of bb while on it and the symptoms came back right after the course.
Some of my symptoms are: Fecal bad breath, Abdominal pain/cramp every once in a while, coated white tongue a little, bloating, fatigue, depression. These are just the main symptoms.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic