Your Email Address:

First Name:

It's amazing how rare chronic BB is.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

It's amazing how rare chronic BB is.

Post by Archimonde »

You'd think now that everyone has the internet that this forum would be more active than several years ago.... wrong. I see just 1 or 2 new post a day now. It's like there are less people with BB now.

Amazing. nobody has BB except 1 in a million people?

We are the unluckiest people on earth.

We are the scum of the earth. We are toxic.

We were probably all ruthless dictators in our past. Now we're paying hard.

Why would doctors care? There's so few of us. I can't blame them. Cancer and AIDS are rampant, of course that's the priority of the health industry.

Nobody cares about your stupid BB. Get AIDS or cancer if you want sympathy and treatment. Just LOL. If you have BB, you're truly on your own.

There's been NO progress in the last 10 years. Face the possibility of having BB for the rest of your life. It's game over.

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I agree with this, and I also believe it's got to be some kind of a curse (or payback for something?) when you consider the low numbers of sufferers.

Your comment brings to mind my working at a place and this woman asking me why I have this strong BB. I tried to explain I have a very weird disorder (or acute illness). She looked at me with this shock look on her face and said "But What?! Only a few things could cause that and there all fixable." Like really nasty. This is the exact same attitude and thinking I've experienced from the medical industry.

It's just so so terrible when I think of all the work and meaningful relationships lost. It's a life lived all alone.

However, I'll keep praying for answers and refuse to give up until I find them.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

I've sort of given up to be honest. I've realized this is part of who I am, and I dont really try find a cure anymore. I just spend my time focusing on my degree, and trying to get as much fun out of every day.
LillyB
Total Newbie

Do NOT give up

Post by LillyB »

I know it's hard, but don't think like that. Do not give up.

We all need to support each other, and as much as this group helps I also feel that it has become toxic itself. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that BB is a symptom of something else. We focus on the BB and think there's a one cute that will fix us all which isn't right. What worked for one person may not work for another. We all have bad days, but together we must help each other through them.

You will find a cure for whatever the cause behind your BB is. Maybe think about it like playing the lottery, They say "you've gotta be in it to win it"! Well you've got to be searching for a cure to find one, right!!

What have you tried so far? I'm not talking about candida diets or any other fads. What medical treatments and surgeries or herbal remedies have you tried that haven't worked for you?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

When I was young; I had an aunt with strong BB and I used to make fun of her to my brother. One day; she heard us gossiping about her bb and confronted us.

Sometimes I wonder if she cursed me! or maybe this is my karma for being a cruel kid. Maybe God wants to teach us a lesson? Imagine if we never had BB; there is a strong likelihood we would all act like all these mofos out there and treat BB sufferers like crap. Which is why I wonder maybe there really is a purpose for us? Ur right, none of the professionals out there in the world care. It really is up to us on this forum to figure this out somehow
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic