Your Email Address:

First Name:

I became an Atheist around the same time I got BB.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

I became an Atheist around the same time I got BB.

Post by Archimonde »

I was forced to go to church as a kid but I never believed in any of that non-sense. When I turned 11, I stopped going to church and stopped thinking / believing in God. I was basically an Atheist despite never hearing that word and concept before.

Then I got BB...

Coincidence?

Anyway, my point being. Could converting to a religion fix my problem?

Most BB sufferers i know are Christian so I think Islam would be the better choice.

I've seen claims from Muslims that if you have sex with virgins, that can heal you of some ailments? Sounds good to me. I'm really desperate. Has anyone tried joining Islam and have sex with virgins to cure BB?
Last edited by Archimonde on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

StinkBomb

Post by StinkBomb »

have sex with virgins to cure BB?
I seriously hope that you are joking. :roll: If you believe this, you have much bigger problems than Halitosis.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

I wouldn't join islam even if it meant getting rid of BB.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

lol he is obviously being sarcastic...

I should point out that half of the people i have spoken to on here are actually muslim. I am agnostic but this B.B began while i considered my self an Orthodox Christian... before i came to the realization that religion was a money making, mind controlling, and socially constructed concept.

I have had the same thoughts before though, at the end of the day i just figure i must have done something extremely shitty in my previous life that I'm being severely punished for now. I never, ever, ever ever ever thought this was the way i was going to spend the most important years of my life.

Hey maybe we can all get together and start a colony... \:D/
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

whatdidido wrote: I should point out that half of the people i have spoken to on here are actually muslim.
Yeah but part of the protocol is being muslim + intercourse with muslim virgin women. Maybe the muslims on here haven't tried that. I will wait to hear from Muslims on this forum before I decide about converting.
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

I didn't really hear any sarcasm in that one....lol?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

whatdidido wrote:I didn't really hear any sarcasm in that one....lol?
Correct. I'm trying to keep an open mind.

I used to be a rational person.. and look where my life is now. It got me nowhere.

The happiest people i know are usually irrational and religious, they don't even brush their teeth and don't have BB.

Maybe they're right and I was living my life the wrong way?

Maybe no spirituality ----> rotten soul -----> rotten breath ?

The purity of a Muslim woman may just be the cure to cleanse the soul and then breath.
LillyB
Total Newbie

Post by LillyB »

This thread is getting weirder with every post. I totally get how desperation can make you think strange things; I too have thought about how things I've done in the last or on a past life could be the reason behind my problem.

Please do not try to blame your (past or present) selves. That's a very unhealthy thought process that'll certainly do more harm than good. Let's try and focus on the facts and scientific research.

We will all find a cure, and while finding "God" may be a useful coping mechanism, it is not what will solve your BB problem.

Please let's help each other with this. I, for one do not plan on spending the rest of my life like this, and if nobody else cares then we need to care about each other.
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

You know, its taking all the power in me to not say what i really want to say but that is the most absurd and vile thing I've ever heard. I was laughing at first because i understand the crazy thoughts that might pass through the minds of people suffering from this but If you truly believe that then there is a lot more wrong with you than having bad breath. A woman is not some magic cure for some desperate man trying to rid himself of despair. Im done with this conversation.
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

You know, its taking all the power in me to not say what i really want to say but that is the most absurd and vile thing I've ever heard. I was laughing at first because i understand the crazy thoughts that might pass through the minds of people suffering from this but If you truly believe that then there is a lot more wrong with you than having bad breath. A woman is not some magic cure for some desperate man trying to rid himself of despair. Im done with this conversation.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Right, I'll stop mentioning virgin women.

I've been reading about Islam all night...

What if Allah is the true God and we were given BB for being infidels? And the cure will only come once we accept Allah?

Anyway..

There's a mosque nearby. Can you get kicked out of a Mosque for having BB?

I'd like to hear from Muslims on here but I don't think a Muslim can have BB, not possible.
mak_123

Post by mak_123 »

archi, you are on a wrong path bro. change your way in finding your cause not your religion!
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

I'm a muslim and there is nothing in islam that says sex with virgin is a cure what you said sounds like a something voodoo "doctor" would say.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

You're trolling us, right Archi? Please say you're trolling.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Archimonde wrote:Right, I'll stop mentioning virgin women.

I've been reading about Islam all night...

What if Allah is the true God and we were given BB for being infidels? And the cure will only come once we accept Allah?

Anyway..

There's a mosque nearby. Can you get kicked out of a Mosque for having BB?

I'd like to hear from Muslims on here but I don't think a Muslim can have BB, not possible.
There is no such thing in Islam that says having sex with a virgin will purify your soul. In Islam, just like in any other religion, men and women are considered dignified creatures of God and they should be treated as such.

Now, if you really read about Islam, you would know that Allah is just the Arabic name for God (literally The God). You would also know that Jesus called God, Ellaha or Allaha (Aramaic word for God), and Moses probably called him Elohim, plural for Eloah (Hebrew word for God). My point being, they all believe in one God and carried a similar message.

In fact, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Joseph, and so on, are all considered prophets of God in the Islamic tradition.

Anyway, I hope you stay strong and feel better soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic