Your Email Address:

First Name:

My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Amro

Post by Amro »

[quote="sopo"]Thanks for the the reply Amro.. I have to ask u one more thing u mentioned u got rid of ur bad breath for the first time when u got ur crown removed. How did u come to know crown was causing the problem did u take any x ray? Was it only the crown that was removed or u got ur tooth extracted? I have a crown and its like 8 years old.[/quote

I got 5 xrays for my crowns, all of the dentists ( 6 dentists ) denied the idea that my crowns are cuasing any problems, however, when I flossed them with tooth pick they smell ! The smell was very very light that I believed the dentitsts form months , but they all were dead wrong !!! I felt the crowns were causing the halitosis, I got my first crown removed after 30 mins of digging and the crown broke into 2 halfs a really bad smell radiated out and the crown from inside smelled bad ! I got my other crown removed and bad breath gone ! I would say90% gone at that point I still had my wisdom teeth. but they were not inflamed, and they were not causing sever bad breath. So I was able to live with it.

My crown were only 2 years old mad with best material, was porcelain fused to metal, each cost around 1.5k total of 3k, If you crowns ever smell when you floss the gum around them ( floss or bleed) I assure you 100% your crowns causing your halitosis.

when my wisdom teeth got inflamed erupted more they caused bad breath ( I am only 21) so I am still during the process of having wisdom teeth coming,

summery, if your crowns smell when flossed get them removed , if you wisdom tooth partially off ( partially up through gums) get it removed. you can try water pik for wisdom tooth might help, but with crowns nothing helped expect removing them because the smell was under the crown and the crowns were strongly cemented.

By the way xrays do not show crown leaks, or Bactria under the crowns, my crown looked completely normal with x rays.

When did your bad breath started ?

sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

My bad breath started when I was around13 I'm 26 now. I have few root canaled teeth some dosent have crown. Got this when I was young. I was not taking good care of my teeth back then. I'm thinking of getting my old fillings redone .my wisdom tooth is also half errupted it was giving me jaw pain.
I will get it removed in my next visit and will aalso get the crown checked. Hope this will cure me...
Amro

Post by Amro »

Good luck, Plz update when you get wisdom teeth removed,
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

Pretty sure having wisdom teeth removed did not work for a lot of people. Has anyone else been cured by wisdom teeth removal? I've tried asking my dentist to remove my wisdom teeth and he always rejects the idea saying theyre not causing me any problems (i didnt mentioned halitosis)
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Didn't work for me.
Amro

Post by Amro »

somethinstinks wrote:Pretty sure having wisdom teeth removed did not work for a lot of people. Has anyone else been cured by wisdom teeth removal? I've tried asking my dentist to remove my wisdom teeth and he always rejects the idea saying theyre not causing me any problems (i didnt mentioned halitosis)
Google wisdom tooth and halitosis, actually many people has been cured, I am not saying wisdom tooth are the cause, but worth trying, tonsils, adnoid and sinus issue can cause it as well, read my thread to get an idea about what I did that helped my breath
Amro

Post by Amro »

Atrial wrote:Didn't work for me.
Do you still have your tonsils or adenoid ? or do you have sinus issue ?
steffna
Junior

Re:

Post by steffna »

Amro wrote:
sopo wrote:Did ur bad breath start after the eruption of ur wisdom teeth? When u were around 16... Thanks
I have always had a normal bad breath, you know tolerated one , and can go with heavy cleaning, however the unbearable smell I believe started when I had my wisdom tooth erupted, I don't know what age but I can defintly say yes it started when my wisdom tooth started coming.

Thanks for your input Amro, this could help some people. But I don't have wisdom teeth anymore, and my teeth are in good condition, and the halitosis started when I was 7 or 8 no matter what. I think taking care of your teeth is extremely important, but for most people with chronic, blood borne halitosis it is not a cure. Especially if along with bad breath you experience bad body odor, greasy skin, dandruff and so on.
Johnv713
Advanced
Re: My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART

Post by Johnv713 »

Amro wrote: I really recommend water pik !

I can't say this enough. Get yourself one if you havent done so already! It's easily the #1 tool in your arsenal to combat halitosis that most people dont own. Having said that, dont dial it to maximum power as that can recede your gums in the long run. I have mine at 4 most of the time and maybe ramp that up to 10 onece or twice a wk.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic