Your Email Address:

First Name:

The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I have just posted some serious pics there, look for the video, it shows slime mold taking over my apartment

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Steve saysMyxomycetes (slime mold) is the vector of many diseases, it transfers chronic diseases by holding bacteria, fungi, other microbes as endo and ecto symbionts, it first overwhelms them with its slime, then holds them as part of its own composition, thus whenever it requires assistance to eat, propogate, defend, progress forward, it calls upon its symbionts to awaken and help decompose its own barrier, too bad that we are sought out to be decomposed, heterotrophism by slime mold is now upon Us. Within its symbionts lie bacteria, fungi, alien to us microbes which are found Inside rocks beneath Earth's crust, these rocks which have arrived here from other celestial bodies, Some as tiny particles, such as those found in comets, asteroids, meteroites, etc., These extraterrestrial microbes, ones which we know so very little about, now cause us great discomfort and harm, chronic diseases, skin afflictions, probably all diseases of all species are from these micro organisms., I can now see these pathogenic micro organisms in plants, bees, bats, deer, our pets, our beautiful trees, all suffer greatly from these invasive, microscopic organisms, plus those species of life which we treasure the most, our fellow human beings, for they are being massively afflicted, effected, dying, threatened with extinction.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I worked in nursing homes, theres never more than a few people that arent overflowing with red , scaly skin, dandruff face and eyebrows. Unless you have a brand new house slime mold is in your house right now, creating marine life
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

This is the longest iv gone without worrying about my tongue coating, as it is not growing back rapidly, as it did all those years
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... n=60&x=wrt

This is an environmental issue that is upon us, you guys wouldnt believe the marine life people are getting out of them. Our stomach and bowels are similar to hydrothermal vents
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

One woman just found out what one of her specimins are. Guess what. Its a mushroom. Mushrooms are growing inside of her
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Just got another small worm. Didnt cry this time, i think i can handle it.posting to fb link i mentioned before.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labyrinthulomycetes
This is whats growing in my home. Its everywhere. Slime mold from the ocean has taken over. They are the reason or the chemtrails.
Wiki even says -They also include some parasites of marine invertebrates.The structure of their zoospores and genetic studies show them to be a primitive group of heterokonts, but their classification and treatment remains somewhat unsettled.

Zoo spores are the seed pods that people have with worms in them.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoospor ... legnia.svg
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

The labyrinthulomycetes scientific classification in the Superregio is Neomura. Well guess what a neomura is! A leach that looks very see similar to my slug worm.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neomura.

These slime mould nets and its simbiots have taken over the planet. The get inide of us and create marine life, particularly worms.

Today i got a rope worm out, thick white, long, unbelievable.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

To be clear the girl with the mushrooms... theyare not mushrooms but slime mould. Today she posted a new pic that looks like gumby the cartoon. Wierd as shit.
http://www.mushroomexpert.com/myxomycetes.html
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Meowkity, why don't you go to a doctor about it?
Clearly you have a case if you're finding these parasites. I wish you luck whatever you're doing though. Please keep updating us as you've always done.

I can't imagine a doctor not being able or not being willing to help you. Maybe I'm wrong though. This crazy problem, were always made to feel isolated no matter what we do.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Right after colon hydrotherapy session i went to docs told her, i had sins of parasites and candida, .because a year prior i had fat in poop, she gave me nrw gastro referal, but told me not to come back to her.
Went to gastro, and he said absolutely no parasites in US, no worms unless traveled out of US. Could not have candida because esophagus was not inflamed. Would not treat sibo until doing bowel x ray first.

I went for x ray, came normal. Iv been busy gathering the info i need for hud to get me out of here. Iv been getting worms out two weeks. Have em in bottle. Cant wait to shove it in gp and gastro face. Im only going back to my gp,so i can show her what a loser she is for not taking me serious. I knew something was in me. Bad breath and body odor is not normal.

When i woke op yesterday body odor was real bad, then i passed the rope worm
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I got zoo spore seed worm pods today. Dug out a meaty worm. Follow the facebook link i provided on page 2 . I post pics there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic