Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bleach as mouthwash? Crazy or not?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Bleach as mouthwash? Crazy or not?

Post by Jimi Stein »

Seems to me many do this in California and it is not dangerous...
I used to use metrodinazole before, so that was a bad stuff for the body.

And bleach apparently kills 99% of bacteria on your tongue, mouthwash only 50%

Is that a cure for some of us?

http://www.rdhmag.com/articles/print/vo ... shing.html

I will definately try this. I was so afraid of bleach before, but apparently it is not dangerous?
I mean what could be better than bleach as mouthwash? It is super cheap etc....

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

jimi, just try my crazy idea of sucking really sour pineapple for a day, or do a acid facial peel on your tongue, both will remove white and reduce odor

I saw that some of your original posts mention parasites, have you read my long thread, its all parasite and worm related. I am improving. Morgellons is related too, you can have it without skin lesions. These people in this group have odor http://lymebusters.proboards.com/thread/2517?page=2

Have you given yp your parasite theory, that I saw in your diary? Please read my marine biome post, its about parasites, worms, and marine life inside of us
Hal

Diluted bleach

Post by Hal »

Jimi,

I am so glad that you are bringing more attention to this subject. I have been using the diluted bleach as a mouthwash since finding out about it, and I can tell you that it is definitely giving me a much cleaner feeling mouth. I have even use it as a sinus rinse but when you use it as a sinus rinse but at a much higher rate of dilution. To use it as a mouthwash you have to dilute it - 20 parts water to one part bleach at that ratio or below it is safe to use orally.

Just think about the fact that swimming pools use chlorine and people get it in their mouths all the time... there is plenty of info on the web about it being used as mouthwash...and it is SUPER EFFECTIVE !!!..
One HUGE reason it is so effective is because not only does it kill 99.9 percent of germs it also cuts through bio-film which is the biggest hindrance to other mouth washes....I really can't see where anyone can lose by trying it.
Last edited by Hal on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am learnig about this biofilm, it is bunch of bacteria sticking together like glue and it is impossible to breach it basically.

That is why when I scrape my tongue, this biofilm floats on the water and just sticks to the basin after the water goes down the drain. I did not know what it was before, but it is in fact biofilm from tongue....floating on water and staying on teh sink surface......
this stuff is nasty.....

i try to use bleach now, not know how effective it is
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Jimi, the biofilm, or whatever it is is not growing on my tongue anymore, Im cured from deworming
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

and how is your bad breath?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My bad breath, tongue coating is cured with deworming and parasite cleaning. Patm extremely improved but not completely gone.

The pictures at this link are a lot of what people have. They are putrid. http://healthynation.pl/pl/content/5-ga ... rezultatow
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so you get no comments, no nose rubs, nothing?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

No reactions from public anymore. Another patm person I found said my boyfriend who i found almost two years ago, would be the last one to stop reacting to my patm, that person is right, my boyfriend still slightly reacts to my patm. I taste nothing bad, dont dense a bad smell, in mouth or nose, no dense heavy air in mouth and nose, and my sister and son have confirmed that I am drastically improved. I went on a airplane recently and no reactions, that is major, becuase two years ago i was so bad i would have suspected the whole plane to react,
I HAVE MY LIFE BACK FROM DEWORMING
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

is that dewormer a chemical of some sort or natural stuff?
I want other people to try before I try this in my body......
i guess you need to eat dewormer all the time now right? FOr life?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Its a chemical, I will send you the link to the group where you will see there is a whole community of us taking it. Its components are very similar to B12.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Do a search ------cure zone fenbendazole, you will see that many people take fenbendazole parasites, worms, morgellons. I had no idea I had worms until I tried to get them out, they lie dormant until you mess with them.

Jmi you could also try the vitamin c flush, some have come to the deworming group saying they are getting stuff out with high dose vitamin c. One lady added fenbendazole and shes getting even more out than witht the vitamin c. You buy bulk powder and take 5 grams evey 15 minutes until it flushes you.

I have no side effects from it, except headache from first dose, thats from toxins enetering back into blood stream and not escaping. I sent you a pm, to the group where you can learn about this
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@meowkity1

can you send me the link too?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic