Your Email Address:

First Name:

One Question for you. Surgery due Soon!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
NC29

One Question for you. Surgery due Soon!

Post by NC29 »

Dear all, although i'm relatively new to the site i can confirm i've suffered from symptoms for well over 16 years.

Main symptoms are:
1. chronic oral and nasal bb that fills the room/train/plane.
2. occasionally 'coughing up' soft yellow stones which range in size appear to have a central granular consistency. These smell pungent.
3. I have only once found that in my right palatine tonsil i seemed to have a 'sinus tract' near the top whereby i 'pushed out' about 20 such stones but oddly these didnt smell.
4. White tongue coating which grows back everyday.
5. I have randomly alternating blocked nostrils.

I thought i'd post on here in case someone has had very similar set of symptoms as me. Also i'm due a tonsillectomy soon and i'll report back.

Of course i've already tried the whole mouthwash, tongue brushing, dentist check up but none of that seems to work.

Seen ENT and confirmed i've got a deviated septum and nasal polyps which explains the blocked nostrils. I've done allergy blood test which doesnt reveal any significant findings.

Now i do have a question for the users here.

Has anyone else had similar symptoms and not had result from a pure tonsillectomy, i'm reading about adenoids being the culprit but i've also read others have had success with just standard tonsils out.

I'm worried as the stones i pushed out of my right tonsil didnt actually smell however the ones which i 'cough up' do. When i say 'cough up' i actually mean: i'll be sitting there minding my own business and then suddenly feel something in the back of my throat, i'll do the 'throat clearing' noise/action and i'll bring up a pungent stone.

Does anyone relate to this at all?

Sorry for the long post. Will happily reply,discuss, elaborate.