Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

hi dr murat.
sorry for the misunderstood 2 inchs is not would its size of my lngs . he prescribed amoxicilling and another one ant onflammatory and hormones.
since last month i hqve started to eat every thing and floss too much.and scrap tongue good .
absolutly my odir reduces 90% or more . fecal odor coming my intestines when eve i get enxiety.
i floss very good and brush then before bed i put both of my nostrils full of oil pulling and sleep in the morning i di sinnus irrigqtion with very warm water + seq.salt.

according to my friends they stop their comments in every minit . now after eating ttigether they may do some reactions.

but my anxiety and stress.tell me every reaction if for my odor.

what if i drean with people reaction. but now im better.
i will update if antibiotics will respond the brinchinitis mucus.

h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Room Bus filler2
Junior

hi dr murat.
sorry for the misunderstood 2 inchs is not would its size of my lngs . he prescribed amoxicilling and another one ant onflammatory and hormones.
since last month i hqve started to eat every thing and floss too much.and scrap tongue good .
absolutly my odir reduces 90% or more . fecal odor coming my intestines when eve i get enxiety.
i floss very good and brush then before bed i put both of my nostrils full of oil pulling and sleep in the morning i di sinnus irrigqtion with very warm water + seq.salt.

according to my friends they stop their comments in every minit . now after eating ttigether they may do some reactions.

but my anxiety and stress.tell me every reaction if for my odor.

what if i drean with people reaction. but now im better.
i will update if antibiotics will respond the brinchinitis mucus.
h.pylory.been cured.
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Atrial wrote:He had halitosis since childhood you can't have airway infection with fever that long.
Inader ! Atarial.

bronchinitis makes me sick fever and cough on in climate.change.
my childhood (10) yrs i had very poor oral hygiene .
my parent blame and did not talking to me bcoz of not brushing .
i did know their problem my elder sister told me if i brush God gonna loves me specially i did not care about.
every body likes to talk to me and close me.
and thats absolutly take away to worry my breath. i thought its normal.

sometimes if i sleep before dinner. the mother woke me up to eat but i sleep mt mouth with food and woke with food .
i was.that kind of crazy boy.
after i grew up. i started to clean.and brush but did not had idea about tonsil stones. because i could always smell my self.
but after i succeeded to remove all my stones from.tonsils with big syringe. and paroxide. i could.not smell my self any more.
the doctor is right bronchinitis causes halitosus very bad foul smelling. when ever i blow my nose the soft smells bad ut after many times it disappear . in public if i set next somethey dont give reaction until i swallow something like my saliva.bcoz throat mucus smells bad but i cant detect if i drink alot it gone. but come come immediatly
h.pylory.been cured.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Room Bus filler2 wrote:hi dr murat.
sorry for the misunderstood 2 inchs is not would its size of my lngs....

I didnt say your lungs' size is 5cm.
You said: "there is 2 inchs of scar in my bronchinitis . they inflammed so bad."
1 inch is 2.54cm. Scar is scab of a wound can be called "lesion". Also fever and cough support existing the problem.
In my previous mesage, I said: there is ~5 cm lesion inner side of the air way (bronches)

If this is correct, forget any other things. This is enough to halitosis.
-M
Room Bus filler2
Junior

hi Dr Aydin.

sorry for my poor english.
on last monday i went back to my Dr with the result .
he said theres no wound in my bronchis just they inflammed bad.
the 2. inchs said its my lungs size.
he prescribed me 12 days of antibiotics and another ant inflammatory.

but very true after i bollow my nose my mucus smells kind of smell which even makes me cough and headache if i smelli .
it alsi helps that mucus some food particles trapping my throat some times and it also helps to get tonsil stones.

tommorow its my 4th ENT appointment. wanna even explain him.

can you recommend me some advice to cure upper respiratory smell.

thank you DR
h.pylory.been cured.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

War kawaran hadan kusoo booqdo france 1 week wadan ayan kucaajisayay
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

One friend asks 2 questions. I would like to answer the questions on the forum, because it is general interest:

Q:
You say raw diet doesn't help with halitosis, but yet you say halitosis is from bacteria breaking down proteins. So why wouldn't halitosis reduce if you stop eating proteins???

A:
In the gut, Bacteria do not need food whatever we eat They can break digestive enzymes, epithelial cells, or each others to obtain protein. You can not restrict proteins of bacteria when you restrict protein in your diet. Moreover, they dont die when protein is lack.

Q:
I'd like you to substantiate your claim that "any diet for halitosis is superstition".. how is it so? Is it because bacteria can feed off of anything we eat or what?

A:
Yes candida diet, carbohydrate diet, alkali diet and many more diets that claim prevent halitosis are a superstition. Bacteria can eat each other, can eat our cells, our enzymes, our secretions, blood, serum, hormones, kollagen, hyaluronic acid, arginin, proline, other aminoacids, and many more biochemical components they are already present every where of our body. They do not need our meals.

Do not restrict your foods for prevent halitosis. Eat whatever you need.

I ask one question myself:
So what? what changes if we eat protein or we do not. ?

A:
1. Bacterial pattern,
2. metabolic pathway of the bacteria present in the digestive tract or mouth.
3. colonisation capabilities of some proteolitic species

change for awhile. When we begin to eat normal diet, bacteria immediately will turn to normal pattern within ~1 day or even earlier.

- Murat Aydin
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

aydinmur wrote:One friend asks 2 questions. I would like to answer the questions on the forum, because it is general interest:

Q:
You say raw diet doesn't help with halitosis, but yet you say halitosis is from bacteria breaking down proteins. So why wouldn't halitosis reduce if you stop eating proteins???

A:
In the gut, Bacteria do not need food whatever we eat They can break digestive enzymes, epithelial cells, or each others to obtain protein. You can not restrict proteins of bacteria when you restrict protein in your diet. Moreover, they dont die when protein is lack.

Q:
I'd like you to substantiate your claim that "any diet for halitosis is superstition".. how is it so? Is it because bacteria can feed off of anything we eat or what?

A:
Yes candida diet, carbohydrate diet, alkali diet and many more diets that claim prevent halitosis are a superstition. Bacteria can eat each other, can eat our cells, our enzymes, our secretions, blood, serum, hormones, kollagen, hyaluronic acid, arginin, proline, other aminoacids, and many more biochemical components they are already present every where of our body. They do not need our meals.

Do not restrict your foods for prevent halitosis. Eat whatever you need.

I ask one question myself:
So what? what changes if we eat protein or we do not. ?

A:
1. Bacterial pattern,
2. metabolic pathway of the bacteria present in the digestive tract or mouth.
3. colonisation capabilities of some proteolitic species

change for awhile. When we begin to eat normal diet, bacteria immediately will turn to normal pattern within ~1 day or even earlier.

- Murat Aydin

Thanks for the post you're mostly right but the more protein you eat the more halitosis you will have if you remove protein you will still have halitosis and the bacteria will still find something to eat but it will be less protein based.

If your halitosis is due to oral/nasal issues eat what ever you want.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Doctor, if it doesn't matter what we eat; then how can we kill bacteria and keep it away permanently? in the mouth and in the gut?

Also, I usually have thick white tongue coating but if I cut dairy foods completely out of my diet - the coating disappears within 2 days/ no scraping needed. Why do you think this happens?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
aydinmur
God

Re: Murat Aydin

Post by aydinmur »

Hi friends
Which examination method is more decisive for halitosis?

I would like to share a paper with you. According to this approach, if some one says "I have halitosis" then he has halitosis. Patient's declaration is more privileged and more decisive than halitometer, chemical and enzymatic tests or organoleptic examination.

No need further investigate whether measurable malodor exists or not, if he says "I have".

Here:
http://www.murataydin.org/halitosis-muayene.pdf

-M
Raybo
Total Newbie

Post by Raybo »

Hello and thank you very much for all the information and your time Doctor!

I have a few questions:

1) I have allergies and Post-Nasal Drip, yet ice temporarily relieves my symptoms.Does this indicates strictly Type 1 and not Type 1+2?

2) After eating food, my symptoms are temporarily relieved (like with ice).Does this indicate anything?

3) My bad breath has a distinctive odor I can "smell" or "taste" when my nose "vibrates" (like when singing with a nasal voice).Can this help in finding what type I have?

4) My bad breath comes and goes in 1-4 months cycles, only to disappear for 1-4 months again.This has been going on for 7 years.Does this cycle mean anything as far as which type I have?

Thank you very much!
aydinmur
God

Re:

Post by aydinmur »

meowkity1 wrote:Dr. Aydinmur, do anaerobic pockets show up on x-ray? For two years I have puffy gums just by 1 tooth and dental professionals keep saying Im OK. After cleaing with salt yesterday, I believe Im tasting pus when I lick the area.
The best examination option is to make probbing pockets

meowkity1 wrote:I love what he said about ice. I always would bring ice if I had to be around people because i noticed a long time ago that it helped neutralize the odor
Ice does not neutralize odor, but makes them can not be vaporized. If an odorous gas cannot vaporize, so it can not reach the nose. Every cold things act similar
-M
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Raybo wrote:I have a few questions:
1) I have allergies and Post-Nasal Drip, yet ice temporarily relieves my symptoms.Does this indicates strictly Type 1 and not Type 1+2?
Many thanks for this questions
I can answer only this one:
Type 1 and 2 are very close clinic situations. Gases are easy pass between nose and oral cavities through nasopharynx. It is difficult to describe sharp boundaries between both. However, if ice application on tongue surface or oral zinc solution (not commercial mouth rinse) alleviates your complaints , then, probably You have Type 1 halitosis. This does not prevent such cases may be Type 1+2 , by combination of both types.

I dont know answer for your other questions
-M
aydinmur
God

Re:

Post by aydinmur »

StillHoping wrote:Doctor, if it doesn't matter what we eat; then how can we kill bacteria and keep it away permanently? in the mouth and in the gut?
Bacteria can/must not be killed.
They will always be there, even after we died. Dont pay attention to kill bacteria. Focus on correct ecology instead. If ecologic determinants are enough good, they will decrease to normal count.
-M
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Raybo wrote:I have a few questions:
I would like to add one more thing.
Also, ice alleviates some Neurogenic forms of Type 5 cases such as chemosensor dysfunctions, dorsonasal olfaction, dysgeusia etc.

To distinguish neurologic forms of Type 5, I follow this protocol step by step:
1- An artificial halitosis is started by aminoacid rinse
2- Very high H2S cncentrations are obtained in the mouth for example ~10 ppm H2S in the mouth cavity
3- This questions is asked to the patient : "do you feel halitosis at this time"? He says "exactly yessss! "
4- Topical anesthetik solution is given to the patient for rinse his mouth for 1 minute.
5- This questions is asked to the patient : "do you feel numbness on your tngue surface ? "? He says "yes"
6- This questions is asked to the patient : "do you feel halitosis at this time"?

Now answer is important at this step.
If he does not feel halitosis in his mouth after numbness my diagnose is any of neurologic forms of Type 5 halitosis. Otherwise if he feels halitosis even his tonge having numbness , so, there is not neurologic form of Type 5.
-M
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic