Your Email Address:

First Name:

The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My improvements are improved memory, decreased body odor and breath, clearer vision, clearer skin, bumps diminishing, thyroid shrinking, less itchy, not peeing on myself while mestruating like I had been for 2 years, nails growing, not forgetting what I walked in room for, no allergies, hardly any boogers, sinuses feel cleaner and less dense, Im sure theres more

Many people have this stuff in them, the pics at this link. They smell putrid. Keri Riveras autism protocol is to kill/remove this stuff. Many sources are aware of this problem, many docs cluless wont help
http://healthynation.pl/pl/content/5-ga ... rezultatow

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

cure for autism is parasite removal

http://cdautism.org/protocol-files
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i checked your link, so you are talkinng about marine biome or something?

Can you tell again what exactly do I need to buy to try this?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

fishbendazole http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new
Order the one with 36 packets in box, Take one packet a day, with some fat or oil for absorption, like icecream. I put one packet daily in my smoothie.
Very importnat to keep bowels moving because the worms can form a plug. Please pm me if you would like to get to the group with all the info and learning, you should join especially if you see some results. I had to dig in poo to find the first worm, scared the shit out of me, now its just part of my routine, and im not scared anymore.

10 year bad breath sufferer and deworming has cured me, toxins dont grow on tongue anymore, no morning breath
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

FOrgot to mention my boyfriend has bad breath too, not room filling, but if he brush teeth and kiss me, breath still bad like he didnt even brush
I told him if we're going to be together he need to deworm too, as some of this stuff can be passed sexually,

Hes been deworming and his BAD BREATH IS CURED TOO
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I had visceral migrans pop out my leg while deworming, which is basically bug larvae. Also have morgellons fibers that I didnt know i had until deworming.

fenbendazole does not kill, it pushes the critters out

Heres a link on fenbendazole being used for visceral migrans http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7095820
iismail
Post by iismail »

meowkity1,

Thanks for sharing your cured!
Couple question:
1. How many days were you on fenbendazole?
2. Did you changed your diet, such as low sugar/carb, gluten/dairy free, coffee etc... during frenbendazole or after?
3. How soon did you noticed your breath improved?

Thx
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I started it november and still on it, still see worms wrapped around poo when i take it, and especially with enema.

But befire that, i took parasite herbs and did colon hydrotherapy sessions. 2 sesions i noticed i was less dense in my stench. I improved up to december, had a well improved christmas. Traveled on a plane both ways over new year and i was fine. It feels great. Started nutribullet smoothis for breakfast in july. Minimal meat, cooked very well done.

So i started wormwood complex parasite herbs and colon session september, november fenben. By mid december felt like i could stop body mint. I was fine, still am. Still deworming

You poop in the morning and think your done. Well, have a colon hydrotherapy session and see the enormous amount of poo that still comes out of you, even though youv had your morning go.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Meowkity, I sent you a PM.
HS

Post by HS »

meowkity1 wrote:The pics in this link is whats coming out of me. http://www.lymephotos.com/bb/index.html
just a question, how do you know this is what's coming out of you when you didn't have your samples under the microscope?

I do think it's worth a try as long as it's not dangerous

you have posted far too many posts to follow correctly, could you please post a one long clear post to understand?

as I briefly understand, you are taking Thomas Labs Fish Bendazole 1x a day and enema? how long did it take before you noticed any difference? please state all symptoms/regime you take clearly, as I want to test too.

Before taking this, did you have any notable difference when taking antibiotics such as metronidazole or triple therapy used for h pylori? such as saliva smell/ bb reduced. Any treatments that may have worked/not worked would help too, though if what you are saying is correct then you would be destroying the source of bb

I've had parasite testing done before, not sure if accurate but it found no worms or sorts, but yeast/bacteria (normal bacilli), I might go do another test, or just try this de-worming method, see if it works or not.

Thanks
NC29

Post by NC29 »

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet in the previous 6 pages but can i just point out that fishbendazole or fenbenazole is NOT licenced for human consumption (correct me if i'm wrong).

Therefore dosage and toxicity is NOT confirmed for humans and the dose taken may or may not be effective or toxic.

Also anyone saying decrease in thyroid size/memory levels and cures for autism rings alarm bells.

Unless you have a goitre (large thyroid) the size of the thyroid gland in normal cases is only mainly appreciated on ultrasound. Memory levels are highly subjective.

And cures for autism, unless you post evidence is simply more sensationalist/dangerous journalism or rumour.

This is the same type of false reporting/rumoring that Dr Andrew Wakefield caused in the UK several years ago. It led to a decrease in the MMR vaccine update and we had a mumps outbreak.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vacci ... _outbreaks

Hence can we/moderators please, for public safety sake, keep a close eye on this.

Its fine to discuss cures and treatments in a sensible manner but this is purely my opinion but my concern is this is going abit far with several forum members expressing interest in comsuming this drug.

Yes there are other antihelminthics available on prescription for humans. If i'm wrong and it is for human consumption then forgive me. But my other points stand.
crazy4it
Advanced
Post by crazy4it »

We need a couple people to try this
LadyKay
Total Newbie

Meowkity is right !!

Post by LadyKay »

meowkity you are definitely on to something! I've been taking human grade diatomaceous earth which is also used as a dewormer.i notice when I brush my teeth and tongue my breath is fresh.when I wake up in the morning I don't need to scrape my tongue.the wormwood complex also helps. In the beginning of using DE I started with one teaspoon a day and worked my way up to one tablespoon.DE gives me about three bowel movements a day.I used to have one morning bowel movement.i suggest EVERYONE to deworm and get rid of the parasites in your body.if you are doing research check out these keywords "zapper parasites" "diatomaceous earth food grade" "NOW wormwood complex". One more thing only buy food grade because the other one is toxic for human consumption. Wolf Creek Ranch sells DE for a cheap price.i bought a 12 oz bag for 6 bucks on eBay. Meow keep spreading the knowledge!
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Theres a couple reasons you should not take DE diamotaceous earth
1 its us made if oceanic diatoms, you are creating even more of an oceanic biome in your body
2 it is not good to shred up parasites, it makes you toxic. Fenben (we take fishben) will stun them and push out, but shouls also be doung other things to push it out, like really good intestinal cleaners like mag-o or oxypowder
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

m still getting out worms, plant material, algae, parasites, still have stuff living in ear. Its a long battle. Breath still improving
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic