Your Email Address:

First Name:

why do we keep looking for something we will never find!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mytimesup
Total Newbie

Post by mytimesup »

I was thinking the same thing Jimmy, got nothing to loose by trying it, I will order it.

wormwood complex rings a bell i used it before trying the Hulda liver cleanse. but the other stuff is new to me.

@meowkitty how long did you take this before you noticed a difference, and did you do a liver cleanse immediately before using them?

@sopo & Mr Chips, i have been on lots of crazy diets, two weeks just plain rice only, managed to also drink only fruit smoothies for a week! went on yiest free diet,Does not make much of a difference unfortunately, Drinking 3l of water a day however does make a slight difference as well as fasting for a day. Chocolate and red meat defintly make it worse thou. At least now i guess i am healthier having cut out fizzy drinks, dairy, red meats, eat way more vegetables. at first it was hard but now i enjoy eating these foods way more than junk.

Guys is it just me, do any of you try holding your breath and shallow breathing around others, i do. i cant stop doing it now cos fear takes over when somone is in 2 meters of me, or in any closed environment. Yet i know tensing up makes my breath worst. if i could just breath normaly it wouldny be as bad as it is.

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I am recently cured, and the whohle story is in that post, The cure finally, marine biome is inside of us.

Herbs wormwood, helped me get out eggs and such, it wasnt until the fishben, that the bigger worms and such came. Please read my post
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I started herbs September, Started deworming in November, odor improved the whole time and Im cured now, but I wont be stopping deworming. Please read my post about marine biome inside of us, under general section. WHat I am saying is unbelieveable but these are marine parasite, worms, MARINE LIFE

I am heavily involved in a fb group where we get this marine life out ,photo and share it. This link was shared in the group yesterday, This stuff smells putrid, Its very similar to what we all experience in the group. http://healthynation.pl/pl/content/5-ga ... rezultatow
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

This old fb page I use for games, i am now using to share pics with you guys,. My worm pics are there.

https://www.facebook.com/farmcat.carter
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

use this product oxypowder to keep bowels moving sometime too. Even it has a section about rope worms. http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natu ... ope-worms/
This guy Alex Volinsky has a fb rope worm community, they did DNA sequencing on it, it included, plant, human, allligator,octopi and more in its DNA http://ropeworms.com/wp-content/uploads ... %80%9D.pdf
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

ok so has anyone tried any of meowkity1's suggestions ???
sergio_00
Total Newbie

Post by sergio_00 »

Don´t give up, i was cured temporarily but al least i know there is hope, the scientific articles say 90% of bad breath comes from the mouth, i know you have gone to dentists, but i think most of them are not well prepared to treat a patient with bad breath, they don´t have enough knowledge about it.
FuckHalitosis

Post by FuckHalitosis »

Could be the adenoid. My 1st ENT stuck a scope camera in my nose and told me I did not have an adenoid a couple of years ago. I just had my tonsils and adenoid removed last week. I think there is no such thing as no adenoid unless you have it surgically removed. There is still a remnant there and it is probably causing a problem. Especially if you have nasal odor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic