Your Email Address:

First Name:

MRI of Adenoids

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StinkBomb

MRI of Adenoids

Post by StinkBomb »

I've always felt that my issue was coming from the Adenoids. So with renewed optimism I scheduled another visit with my ENT. I gave him all my symptoms; constant bad breath, swollen feeling in the back of the nose, post nasal drip, constant bad taste in mouth, and difficulty breathing clearly through my nose. Once again, he put an endoscope in my nose to check things out. He agreed that the area looked irritated but said that the adenoids did NOT look large or abnormal. He did though, agree to schedule an MRI. I received the results yesterday and everything looked NORMAL. I even studied the MRI for myself and I was unable to detect any adenoid tissue or cysts.

I'm completely devastated and depressed. Almost feel like giving up.

Question: Has anyone been cured by getting an Adenoidectomy EVEN though the MRI or CT scan showed normal results?

badexhale

Post by badexhale »

Iv gotten cat scans of them and also had same results with a side of mucus build up. But there are stories on here wher people had little to almost no adenoid tissue and had it removed still and had good results.onmthe other hand there are also stories wher people had lots of adenoid tissue or enlarged and removal of it did nothing. So the fact that you have tissue i would say get them taken out cause it seems to me like this is a 50/50 chance it is your problem.2 ENT's had told me they can not cause odor but people who were cured by it can attest to that it does in fact cause odor depending on the person.so even though they say for get about that cause they havent ruled it out because of dismissing the it as a cuase so im still getting it done in the near future.hope this helps and is your cure also
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic