Your Email Address:

First Name:

mesterbation and bb!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

K_K wrote:jc i am fortunate to have your share your experiences in this with me. So how many nerves you pop so far? :-k
Ha ha. I`m afraid I cannot compete with you on this one. I`ll probably drop dead in the toilet on the first month. :^o

brokenbuthopeful

come on my friend!!!

Post by brokenbuthopeful »

lets see it like this mate. we r depreseed,lonely and stressed. all these feelings made us less outgoing and more "in going". we want to blame any one,anything for our BB. but bcoz of our negative thinking,we mostly blame our own selves and our own acts. spanking ur monkey and BB has no connection at all. as BB mostly starts during puberty so some people may attach it to wanking. make it simple, dont make it complex mate. BB is part of our fate. now we have to live with it.so stop looking 4 reasons. and start looking for inspiration. inspiration to live a normal life. cheers.
K_K

Re: come on my friend!!!

Post by K_K »

brokenbuthopeful wrote:lets see it like this mate. we r depreseed,lonely and stressed. all these feelings made us less outgoing and more "in going". we want to blame any one,anything for our BB. but bcoz of our negative thinking,we mostly blame our own selves and our own acts. spanking ur monkey and BB has no connection at all. as BB mostly starts during puberty so some people may attach it to wanking. make it simple, dont make it complex mate. BB is part of our fate. now we have to live with it.so stop looking 4 reasons. and start looking for inspiration. inspiration to live a normal life. cheers.
May i ask you a simple question? very simple?
have you cured your bb to be in this position saying this have connection with bb, this have not?
i know my post wasn't very well written, but have you ever understand it before making this comment? Because, if you did, only then you will know that i wasn't saying Eureka!" Eureka! this is the reason. no my friend, i was simply sharing "truthfully" a simple observation. that's the more i mistarbate the more and the worse my bb gets, and YES IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS TORTURE FOR YEARS. AND I KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITH IT. i am not looking 4 reasons i am looking to a reasons for my problem i am looking for inspiration but i dont spen my day watching TV and hoping to come across a miracle cure. and you know what i meen.
i have changed my mind about several ideas and theories but i wont allow myself even for single day to make such statments like: this have connect this have not.. specially to one who is telling me about his own body and what makes his bb worse.
by the way I have to ask one more rude question to you, are even a male or a female?
K_K

Post by K_K »

and forgot to say, thank you for the psychological diagnosis. I found it to be very moving and helpful. In fact, I think I’m cured. After reading your comments the bb along with negative thinking and the stress disappeared!
Thank you again but one more request. Next time you are giving me some advices here don't pls assume like i am a total idiot who want to blame any one including his own dick!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Orgasms have a strong reaction to the entire body. You could even say that since attaining an orgasm is means to procreate, it's also the entire reason for our existence. With such importance behind the task, it's easy to see how there could be a possible relation to this and anything related to your body.

Don't undermind the possible connection to orgasms and health problems. Not because they may be causing it, but they may speak volumes for the current state of your body.

If the man says it makes his BB worse, then his BB may be directly related to hormones, specifically testosterone. Rapidly abusing your wanker will increase the flow of testosterone in your body and will surely affect you in many ways.

I'm not trying to draw any conclusions here, just admitting the link between biological chemicals and effects on the body.
brokenbuthopeful

Post by brokenbuthopeful »

i think u r offended by my comment. i emphasize that it was a comment. not a conclusion.u posted a theory and so did i. secondly i am student of human biology. so i know that we exhale more fluids during 3 hour breathing than masterbating twice a day. there r millions of people out there who regulary have sex and have no bb. the amount of fluids any person lose during sex is very little. it cannot dehydrate u. the gastric reflux u were talking about is very common among people having bb and people who dont have bb. its called GERD. gastro intestinal reflux disease. and i belive it is not initiated with sex. so i argued with u on the basis of science. ok, i also have very severe bb when i eat meat specially beef. now how can u make a conection b/w masterbation,beef and bb. i tryed to analyse ur theory from psychological and physiological point of view. but if u r offended. I APOLOGIZE. and the first point u mentioned; i agree with u , i am not at the stage to say that this causes bad breath and this not. all i know that my 14 years of investigation took me know where. so i decided to live with it and try to reduce it if not eliminate it. and it really worked!!!
when u start a forum, u should be ready to receive all kinds of responses.
and the answer to ur last question is , i am a male.
i also have a rude question. dont u think bb makes US more touchy,sensitive and aggresive?
english is not my first language( its fourth). sorry 4 all gramatical and spelling mistakes. if u live in the UK. i would love to meet u.cheers
Harry_2K
Junior

Post by Harry_2K »

Having sex and masterbating - and having BB - is there a relation? I read from one of the forum's that abstaining from sex/mb for 30 days, cured his BB and he is much more energized now. Forgot to extract the weblink, sorry!
exume
Advanced
Bb

Post by exume »

Yes you are right my breath feels stronger after masturbation and i do think masturbation messes with digestion
Hal

Post by Hal »

Ok....I had to jump in here and respond to this question. I will be honest and say that I have wondered the same thing at times. I don't necessarily think masturbation is the sole cause of BB. But I think it can definitely add to the problem. First of all I have masturbated my entire adult life...but I didn't have bad breath until later in life.

But I do think that masturbation can effect the digestive system. My own theory is that I believe it causes damage to the nervous system in the lower spine. The reason I say this is because I think that an electrical charge is built up during sex and then released when ejaculation occurs. In normal sex..between a man and a woman that charge is absorbed by the female body. But during masturbation I believe the charge is shunted back into the spinal cord causing some damage to the fine nerve endings and creating a little bit of blockage of nerve signals to associated body parts such as intestines and stomach etc...

I don't have scientific evidence for this theory..I just have a gut feeling about it ( yes some pun intended ). Anyway I don't think it would hurt to try and exercise some moderation in this area.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic