Your Email Address:

First Name:

How I got cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Godwilldoit
Total Newbie

How I got cured

Post by Godwilldoit »

I haven't been on this site since 2011, I even forgot about this site. Life is really good without bb. My badbreath used to be so bad. I used to stay in my room all day. I quit my job, I was afraid to be around people. People were also covering their nose where ever I go because it was coming from my nose too. I didn't have any friends because nobody wanted to be around me.
I have tried everything, sinus sugery, tonsil removed and still no cure. I have spent thousand of dollars. I begin to pray to God. my break through came when I was watching a show on tv and they mention that over brush your tongue is not good. I decided not to be brushing my tongue and teeth aggressively, that was the beginning of the end of my bb. After fews day I noticed people where not covering their nose any more when I am in their mix. I can say my bb is 100 percent gone now..I also don't brush when toothpaste always because it was causing dry month. Thank you Jesus..I now have a girlfriend and I now date bunch of girls..Goodluck guys. stay strong.

sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

U started brushing ur tongue after u found out u have bb? So how will it stop bb??
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

U started brushing ur tongue after u found out u have bb? So how will it stop bb??
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

You had Halitophobia.
deebo

Post by deebo »

really have to agree with Thanatos here . Its likely occasional malodor , some condition that worked itself out inside you and/or Halitophobia . Very unlikely that rough tongue brushing is going to cause room filling nasal malodor .

In any event Go forth and enjoy an odor free life friend .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic