Your Email Address:

First Name:

A project for those going off reactions

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced

A project for those going off reactions

Post by somethinstinks »

Is it at all possible that bad breath isn't your problem? That you've conditioned yourself to think it was. What if it wasn't?

To those who are on here not because they've confirmed bad breath, but simply by going on the reactions of others (ie. nose rubbing, sniffing, throat clearing, awkwardness etc). Let's conduct a study.. Let's start asking those around us, whether it be strangers or family and friends, whether or not we stink. Yeah, some may lie to us, but if we ask enough people maybe we can get something going and open up some doors. If they confirm our bad breath, at least we will know where our problem lies.

PLEASE make an effort to ask some people around you and report here what your findings are (along with the reactions you get). I have asked a few people as of late and will continue to do so as we've wasted enough of our lives in uncertainty. I will post my responses here as well.

of course everyone is free to participate and share their experiences

somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

this thread went pretty much how i expected lol
Givingup
Total Newbie

Post by Givingup »

My mother and younger brother are not helping when they deny smelling anything. They don't even try to smell it properly when I try to make them do it.

But I definitely get reactions from other people I talk to.

Im sorry I can't help you with your project. I'm too embarrassed to do it
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

Givingup wrote:My mother and younger brother are not helping when they deny smelling anything. They don't even try to smell it properly when I try to make them do it.

But I definitely get reactions from other people I talk to.

Im sorry I can't help you with your project. I'm too embarrassed to do it
thanks for the response. what reactions do you get and what reactions do you get? have you confirmed at all?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic