Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Nami
Total Newbie

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Nami »

It's really hard for me to understand how to do the process. Can you please explain further?

Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

If you can not understand how to do it, you can ask for assistance from a kinesiologist, they specialize in that matter.

I do not know how else to explain it, I can only tell you that just by breathing in a certain way, the phlegm of the throat will end up coming off

consult with a kinesiologist
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

possibly this is how people breathe with good breath
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

after eliminating this first phlegm, then the following will be easier
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

I've tried this method since last night and i feel a sensation in my nose when inhaling and dryness in my throat but i feel no plegm in there unlike for the past few months I always have plegm in my throat. I have BB for almost 3 years and its very depressing seeing peoples reaction when I start talking.
Nami
Total Newbie

Post by Nami »

And I've read a few message above while doing this process that they experienced unusual sound but in my case I can't hear anything. Maybe I am doing it the wrong way?
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

Hi Raymond
Please may you say what colour is your phlegm now and what colour was when you started this way?
Mine is always yellow and I always evacuate it several times a day! That shows it is still rotten and putrid phlegm.
It should be whit clean for you now that is free from BB and has no bacteria.
And was your BB was always all the time after eating getting worse for example (i mean 24hours and having white thick tongue), or maybe it was just when you were fasting in the morning or having cold...
Do you eat everything now? dairys,meats,coffee,... without any problem? You have a normal clean pink tongue?
By the way swallowing the phlegm is not good and causes more disease itself. It must be spit out to not remain in the body.
I hope to not bother you with some repetitive questions and of course my poor English! 🙂
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

manera correcta.jpg
manera correcta.jpg (20.87 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I never noticed the color of the phlegm, just swallowed it or spit it out, now that my breath is good, my tongue does not always look pink, but I take care to brush it until it is clean, in the morning and when I go to bed, the bacteria, in that lapse of time does not cause a bad smell, just try not to stick the tongue with the palate, for proper oxygenation,
swallowing the phlegm should not be harmful to health, they are parts of the natural secretions of the body, but, all the animals would spit or they would all be sick, everyone swallows their phlegm and they are not sick about it.

I also apologize for English, I only speak Spanish, I help with the Google translator
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I have no restrictions with my diet, I have always eaten everything.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Even when I wake up in the morning I no longer have BB, I just run my saliva for a while and that's enough to drag the possible bacteria that have accumulated during sleep, believe me, my breath now, it has nothing to do with the one I had before this procedure, even, in the mornings when I woke up, it was terrible, even, even if I brushed my teeth, and now it's the other way around, I can wake up with all confidence of my breath.
as the problem was lodged in the throat, therefore, not even washing the teeth worked, only eating food, but only for a moment, and chewed a lot of gum to mask my BB, that were very difficult and sad times.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Hello all, the breathing technique that Ramond is talking about is called Ujjayi breathing. There is a lot of information and how- to videos for those who need more instructions. Ramond, thank you for sharing this and I pray it helps everyone.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Gingin wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am Hello all, the breathing technique that Ramond is talking about is called Ujjayi breathing. There is a lot of information and how- to videos for those who need more instructions. Ramond, thank you for sharing this and I pray it helps everyone.

I hope you tell us how you are doing with this, if after eliminating your phlegm, your breath definitely improves
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

remember, you must have at least one person to evaluate them
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

This is a very interesting idea Raymond! It does seem like alot of us on here do have the phlegm issue in common. There is medication out there that removes phlegm directly though. Has anyone tried this? I would think it should have the same benefits as this breathing technique if the solution is simply for phlegm removal.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic