Your Email Address:

First Name:

Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bozo
Junior
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth

Post by bozo »

Author claims it is more effective. But is it though? If you stop eating completely the body will react and put you in starvation mode, and metabolism almost stops. Maybe that state is good for us, I dont know. Just a little sceptical, especially after fruit+veg seems to work for many ppl. I understand you also want to kill the parasites, but did you try fruit+veg diet with poor results?

Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

bozo wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:46 am Author claims it is more effective. But is it though? If you stop eating completely the body will react and put you in starvation mode, and metabolism almost stops. Maybe that state is good for us, I dont know. Just a little sceptical, especially after fruit+veg seems to work for many ppl. I understand you also want to kill the parasites, but did you try fruit+veg diet with poor results?
In the beginning I did Plant based diet,(vegan diet) and I did fruitarian diet. With Plant based diet my breath was manageable, but it was not cure. With the fruitarian diet my breath was off I started to fart like crazy and my breath became worse. I couldn't fix it. I don't want to manage it anymore I want to be free and that's why I am doing the extreme. I firmly believer in detoxification and I am trying to do it as quickly as I could. That's why I am using fasting as this method. I am doing the juice fast first so I can consume the herbs after that I will switch in water fasting. There is people that did 40 day water fast and pass parasite. But I want to kill them for sure. And if you have parasite like I think I have, you can't keep eating clean without cheating, these bugs won't let you. You'll have cravings like crazy.

Water fast will not put you in starvation mode. Starvation mode will start after your body has consume all his save resources and that can happen when you feel the urge to eat. The book that I posted about fasting explain that. Just take the time to read the books that I post about water fasting. You really just need to add up to your knowledge.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Eistein

The HYGIENIC SYSTEM By HERBERT M. SHELTON, volume 3. http://www.loveandtruth.net/shelton-fasting.html#ch21
Quote from the book.

"Carrington says: "Many doctors speak of 'the fasting or starvation cure' — which simply shows that they don't know what they are talking about. Fasting is an absolutely different thing from starvation. One is beneficial; the other harmful. One is a valuable therapeutic measure; the other a death-dealing experiment." — Physical Culture, May, 1915.

A distinction must be made between fasting and starving, as will be seen as our study proceeds. Fasting is not starving. The difference between fasting and starving is immense and well demarcated. Dr. Hazzard expressed this fact in these words: "Starvation results from food denied, either by accident or design to a system clamoring for sustenance. Fasting consists in intentional abstinence from food by a system suffering from disease and non-desirous of sustenance until rested, cleansed, and ready for the labor of digestion."

Fasting is neither a "hunger cure" nor a "starvation cure," as it is sometimes called. Fasting is not starving. The fasting person is not hungry, and fasting is not a method of treating or curing "disease." Dr. Page says, "The term frequently applied — 'starvation cure' — is both misleading and disheartening to the patient: the fact is he is both starved and poisoned by eating when the hope of digestion and assimilation is prohibited, as is, in great measure, the case in all acute attacks and more especially when there is nausea or lack of appetite."

Fasting is a rest — a physiological vacation. It is not an ordeal nor a penance. It is a house-cleaning measure which deserves to be better known and more widely used."
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

This video for those than can't believe in parasite.

Removing a horrific worm parasite from someone's top lip! #-o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF1EhpUxeQ0

If that live in someone lip, what about the intestinal? :-k
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Sorry, you already told me about your fruit+veg attempt. I confused you with nolab.
It´s tricky to go alcaline if fruit is not an option, you pretty much have to kill parasites or some other fix. What about a digestive enzyme that works well on sugars? I dont know, but hope you find your cure.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

bozo wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:19 pm Sorry, you already told me about your fruit+veg attempt. I confused you with nolab.
It´s tricky to go alcaline if fruit is not an option, you pretty much have to kill parasites or some other fix. What about a digestive enzyme that works well on sugars? I dont know, but hope you find your cure.
It's okay. I don't have a problem with my digestion. To much fructose cause gas, because it's to much sugar. The man wrote it in the book. I think I found my cure, it's a matter of doing it till I achieve my goal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic