Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB Coming from the Brain

Tell us your story with bad breath
Ch_Adams

BB Coming from the Brain

Post by Ch_Adams »

:idea: I've had this IDEA. I became a member of this site not for finding the answer everybody in here is looking for. I try not to log in so often 'cause this site is all around with heavy energies that do not do any well to the mental health of people. I just want to propose this space within this site where people only write positive things because only the positive good energies will reflect a good state of mental and physical health. Only by healing our "mente" we will really find amaizing results in healing our "cuerpo". So guys from around the world, we can not just sit in from of the noble computers waiting for someone who tell us the answer, we all have a meaning in this life we're not in vain around here and we are as valuable as any human being out there in the world having fun and enjoying life while we are here feeling lonely, and ashamed and a piece of... So Let's Start changing that state of mind 'cause If something is not possible in your "mente", It will less be possible in the real world... so do not restrain your life, do not restrain your brain, just feed it everyday with nice, positive thoughts and we all see how things start to change in our lives. Around us in the ether there must exist the answer and we have just to catch it, and it only can be catched by means of a sane positive mind. I know it is a hard thing to do, and as we are in this process we will feel to fail, but we have to gain this BURNING DESIRE for defeating this trouble and just reach a state of mind where you can see your past behavior (sad and hopeless) as a merely loss of time; you will realize how you have wasted your life thinking about one things that do not deserves such attention.

I'm inviting you to write at this new and totaly renewing topic everyday you feel to fail. Tell others what sort of things your are doing to change your mind into a positive "mente". Let me tell your that this is the only way out. This is a match i'm lighting on, but between all of us we have to lead that single match to become a huge healing fire that joined with that BURNING DESIRE take us out of this black hole we have been caving into.

I'm going to start giving you something that perhaps many people have told you, something that maybe you know but you do not know how to apply in your daily life, and it is all about the MPA (Mental Positive Actitude). So please pay close attention to what your are going to start to do to heal your mindand hence your body. I'm totally convinced that is not enough by thinking everything's fine, every day and in every way I feel better and better. We have to do something physicaly and put all our positive energy to that thing that will start healing our mind and body. "There exist this magical herbs named "Menta" (Mint) and Poleo (You can do a little research to find out how and where can you find them in your home country, if you do not get them let me Know). Ok, take 100 grams of each and put them into a big pot to boil, and drink it before breakfast and at midday (Only take 2 glasses daily). You can keep the rest on the fridge and drink it during the week.

This is just half the procedure you have to do. Before you drink the glass of magical breath cure you have to repeat positive sentences like "This glass of water contains the cure to my problem, this water will draw out of me all bacterias and cure my tonsils my gums and everything in my body will be heal"... This is just an example you can create your own positive words. Take this into account, this last part is the magic part so do not forget to repeat it everyday.

I'm sure this tips will touch most of you. So please write back and contribute to construct a positive enviroment in this site so that we start finding that answer we are begging for. Write the sentences you are going everyday. My email is [email protected] if someone wanna write.

Thanks, and let there's be hope. Be happy O:)

oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

I really like your positive attitude. I couldn't agree more. Perception of the mind has everything to do with one's outlook, attitudes and course of physical, emotional and psychological healing.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Im sorry but drinking herbs and spices and chanting mantras is not going to cure halitosis. Just like reciting 2000 our fathers or hail marys wont.

but i agree with the positive attitude towards life, because you realy do create your own reality, and if repeating slogans and using mind tricks makes you happy, then it only makes sense to do it.
VICKSTER
Advanced

Where is my POST ???

Post by VICKSTER »

I posted a message this week and I do not see it. What is up ???
Ch_Adams

Change Your Mind

Post by Ch_Adams »

Of course herbs do something, your mind will heal you; only give it a chance. I was so exceptic just as you are in this moment. But my time has come when I finally see the real way to get rid of this problem. Do you Know what does this herbs do, they will heal your tonsils, and they will blast away bacterias 'cause they have this properties. So how do u think people get healed in anciet times... just let there's be hope, hope in your mind, in your life, allow yourself to think it is possible... remember what is not possible on your own mind will never occur in the real life, that's a fact. So if you have this negative feeling, it is because it in not your time yet to see what can be real and please let people who believe make sense of this.

Thanks
Gustavo A. Gomez
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic