Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally i can get my Tonsils out!

Tell us your story with bad breath
findacure
Master

Finally i can get my Tonsils out!

Post by findacure »

:D After many visits to my doctor and to my ENT they have decided to remove my tonsils, im hoping this is the answer to my BB problem.

My BB has got worst since trying all the poisons that are on the market, i think you know which ones i mean.

It has been difficult the past few months, where dealing with it has become overwhelming.

I work a a receptionists so i deal with the BB reactions every day. I get the regular people who havent even got near me, but yet are rubbing their noses, and i get the other kind of people who know i have a problem but who have never ever been rude or passed a comment and then i get the people who dont even notice!

There are so many things i want to do in my life but this BB is just holding me back, i do pray and hope that this operation will put th BB nightmare to bed otherwise i dont now what todo from there.[-o<

The doctor said i would be waiting at least 3 months for the operation and that was in September 07, so i will let you guys no when im going in and i will keep you updated.

sean

Post by sean »

findacure,
All the best with your surgery. I look forward to hearing the results.

Sean
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

sean wrote:findacure,
All the best with your surgery. I look forward to hearing the results.

Sean
Thanks Sean, its actually going to be on 18th December, just before Chistmas which i didnt want to happen. My family will have to put my Christmas dinner through the blender!!!!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

that's a nice christmas gift to you :)
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

mike987 wrote:that's a nice christmas gift to you :)
Isnt it just...Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
sean

Post by sean »

No fruitcake for you :D
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

sean wrote:No fruitcake for you :D
lol....... :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic