Your Email Address:

First Name:

IM IN THE CLUB

Tell us your story with bad breath
stridinglady

IM IN THE CLUB

Post by stridinglady »

Hello folks,

like you all i have had this godforsaken problem since i was very small, in fact primary school.........it is an absolute nightmare, i remember being in line for lunch once and my friend turned round in the usual bold way children do and said 'your breath smells horrible'.............my brother was one for telling me often and i could just die!

well for me i have tried every know product and spent thousands on them......no relief, i have very recently foudn the source of my BB and it is my tonsils most definately..........over the years i endured two nasal operations as i thought it was post nasal drip but alas it is these nasty tonsil stones...........my crypts are huge and i gag if i try and go near them,...........i chucked my dinner up the other night........yuck!

well on a positive note i am now getting my tonsils out ot remove the stones..........i am keeping my fingers crossed that this will work and cant wait to see the results.........

i am quite fortunate that i can use mints and chewing gums to cover mine up although i cant wait to get home so i can be myself..........honestly it's torture.........i understand what you are going through.........

the fight continues and i we will conquer!!! \:D/

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

if you can cover it up with gum, then it probably is just the tonsils.

Btw, I also have extremely cryptic tonsils and have had tonsil stones since I was around 12. I've had some HUGE nasty ones in the past...

Once I got online last year and discovered exactly what they were, I gave a good look at my tonsils in the mirror. . I thought to myself "I haven't seen any tonsil stones in a long time.. they can't be in there" .. Sure enough though, there were some in there.. I could see them poking out!

Ever since that day, I clean them out every morning with a cotton swab. At first, I could barely touch the area without gagging.. Keep jabbing around there and eventually the gag reflex will go away.. Careful though, touch anyplace you haven't been training and you will gag.
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

Thanks mike :-)

i take a cotton bud and also try and clean them out but i gag liek you wouldnt believe, sick and everything!.........if i smell the cotton bud it's rancid.......i've doen the same on my tongue and no smell so it would appear to be to feckin tonsils!

honeslty i wish i'd known years ago.............i'd have had them whipped out in a second...........im going into to have operation in next coupel of weeks.............in a sick way i cant wait if you know what i mean!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic