Your Email Address:

First Name:

WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThisWillPass
Total Newbie

Post by ThisWillPass »

Hello all, this is my first post here and I'd like to say that I have been following this forum for 2-3years. There are many fantastic people I have read from here that don't deserve to be afflicted with this embarrassing disease. But yet we should be grateful for life and please don't stop the prayers.

I myself have suffered for 9years and it has almost ruined my life .But because I expose myself to a lot of positive stuff,I have coped quite well but ofcourse I am not satisfied. I am a young ambitious man of 33 and BB just wants to mess things for me. Well I'll save details for another post but I need people in Nigeria on this site to please contact me. I just read now that the administrator, Jimi is Nigerian!!! Almost unbelievable as I have never had a clue that he might be. So Jimi I need u to respond to this post ASAP. Cheers all.

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

its amazing how all of us from all around the world have come togather bc of our bb.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

nigerian?

you must be joking, I am austrian
e39
Total Newbie

Post by e39 »

los angeles
numbers
Total Newbie

Post by numbers »

currently in New Orleans. Would like to meet up in NYC.
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

from new jersey wouldnt mind a meetup thing around new york
plumbum

Post by plumbum »

Finally some people close to NYC. If anyone wants to meet up PM me.
TXMike
Total Newbie

Post by TXMike »

Fort Worth, TX
mostlylogical

Post by mostlylogical »

lurking here for a few days now and since i find this site quite interesting i'll share my experiences when i find time for it. i'm from turkey btw.(i'd really appreciate if posters from turkey shows themselves and give me a warm greeting. :) )
petunia656
Total Newbie

Post by petunia656 »

North Alabama
everhopeful81

Post by everhopeful81 »

Hi All,

Have been visiting this site on and off for a few years and have found some great info!

Unfortunately, I've also tried a number of things that have been a waste of time including useless mouthwashes and visits to Philip Stemmer's Bad Breath Centre in the UK. There seems to be a really good community here and I hope we can find a cure together!

Would be great to meet up with anyone - I live in London, UK...
willihave
Total Newbie

Post by willihave »

Anyone in California interested in meet up PM me. If you need a friend or just someone to talk to, you can contact me.
missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

I'm from LA, CA
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

Florida, USA
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

bumping this post.... i looked at all the posts in this thread and no one near dever - Colorado.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic