Your Email Address:

First Name:

mesterbation and bb!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
K_K

mesterbation and bb!

Post by K_K »

hi all!

i know this is personal and very embarrassing, but i have to report this, as it may help us or any MDs, who are intrested in our proplem. my bb has proportional relation with mesterbation, in fact i was always aware of it but i don'e know why i ignored it. any body agree?
i think the reasoun is that it dries me out, and after all i am always dehydrated, so when i misterbate ( i am a male) my body loses a lot of fluids, or maybe the strong movment of stomuch and lower part ( during ejaculation) some of food movies back up from my colon or intestile.

stupid hah!? :oops: but i have to report this observation.
note: i mesterbate too much since i was 15, also i have fast metabolism. and my bad breath increases alot with animal meats, especially, mouton, and beef. ( oh my god!! beef is the worst :mrgreen: )
Last edited by K_K on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Um, wow. Just wow. Although I can not completely rule this link out, I very much doubt that the human body loses enough fluids during masturbation to dry us out to the point of having BB. I would take a week off from America's favorite pastime to see if it influences BB at all, but I think I would be even more pissed off and depressed than usual :)
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

i don't think this theory holds water.... bb has a lot to do with hormone changes, but stats show that the majority of people masturbate and the majority of people don't have halitosis.

i'm starting to think that halitosis develops kind of like cancer. in cancer, you start out with a normal cell that receives various "hits" causing mutations. these hits can be a vast number of things that i won't bore you with details over. anyway, when you get enough hits about 5 or 6, the cell become transformed and you develop a tumor.

with your mouth flora, i think a certain number of things have to go wrong with the body to develop a mouth flora yielding occasional halitosis, then add on additional imbalances and you get a chronic situation that cannot be controlled with a regular hygiene regimen. in other words i think most people don't have bb or don't develop a chronic situation because they probably don't have the right number of imbalances that would yield an anaerobic overgrowth in the mouth.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

also i think that the dry mouth that we talk about having (irrelated to sleep and dehydration) has to with the bb bacteria overgrowth. i think that healthy bacteria stimulate salivation and bb bacteria dry out the mouth. i mean think back to all the times you've tried to drink more water to help get more saliva going and it never helped.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

are you serious? you can only get so dried up if you don`t replenish your body with fluids.
i`ll stick with the SIBO theory.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I can't even get it up and still have chronic bb!
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Archimonde wrote:I can't even get it up and still have chronic bb!
:lol: =D>
OneDay111
Sheriff

Re: mesterbation and bb!

Post by OneDay111 »

K_K wrote:hi all!

i know this is personal and very embarrassing, but i have to report this, as it may help us or any MDs, who are intrested in our proplem. my bb has proportional relation with mesterbation, in fact i was always aware of it but i don'e know why i ignored it. any body agree?
i think the reasoun is that it dries me out, and after all i am always dehydrated, so when i misterbate ( i am a male) my body loses a lot of fluids, or maybe the strong movment of stomuch and lower part ( during ejaculation) some of food movies back up from my colon or intestile.

stupid hah!? :oops: but i have to report this observation.
note: i mesterbate too much since i was 15, also i have fast metabolism. and my bad breath increases alot with animal meats, especially, mouton, and beef. ( oh my god!! beef is the worst :mrgreen: )
Thank you for putting this up. I have had ch ever since i started.

. :oops: and i know that it was linked but too scared to post it.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Eric wrote:Um, wow. Just wow. Although I can not completely rule this link out, I very much doubt that the human body loses enough fluids during masturbation to dry us out to the point of having BB. I would take a week off from America's favorite pastime to see if it influences BB at all, but I think I would be even more pissed off and depressed than usual :)
My theory is when we masturbate we feel tired after right?

Are whole body is in a relaxed mood. Maybe are saliva glands relax. read this .

http://www.tau.ac.il/~melros/faq/18.html

I'm gonna stop and see.

The link is perfect a week after i first started it occured.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i've considered a possible relation in the past too.

But I've managed to not masturbate for weeks.. and I still have BB.. so I'm not sure there is a connection.

One surprising thing you might find is how much more energized you feel when you haven't masturbated for awhile though. If I masturbate one day, the next day I'll have a difficult time working out, and will generally feel more tired and uninterested in things.

Right now I'm challenging myself during a period I'm calling "Golden Week" .. only I failed during golden week and only made it two weeks without masturbating.. So my current goal is to go till at least mid April without willingly jacking off. It's not so hard to avoid masturbation if you haven't done it in awhile. It's much easier to control than if you had just had an orgasm the night before or two nights before.. I guess what I'm saying is the more you do it, the more you want to do it.

I'm not condemning it, but it's a degenerative activity, and I want to be as conscious and aware as I possibly can be. If I'm going to have an orgasm, I'm going to do it in the presence of another person, after I've had my menitals in her vagina or mouth :)
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

i don't understand why everyone is so up in arms to link bb with masturbation. masturbation is so common, but how many people run around with bb? like .1%
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

The connexion might be coz bb often start at puberty, so does cock-stroking, so in your confused minds u connect the two. If you're also 'religious' and find it 'degenerate behaviour' (ah, bless :P) u might even believe that 'God' is punishing you with bb because u're spanking.

Today I'm going to tell you the Truth:

This is nonsense.

Hope this helps. 8)
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

degenerative activity? come on man!!

the only certain prove is that many of us get bb at puberty, but that is done, we don´t know why, but now you can masturbate or not and you still will have bb,

get orgasms is one of the healthiest things in life, any way you do it
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

OMG!
I don't even want to comment on this..... :D
Some got bb at their puberty, and some have it since birth.
AND THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWENE MASTURBATION AND BB! THAT CAN BE ONLY GOOD FOR U, (READ SOME SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES ABOUT ORGASMS, CLEANER SKIN, HELPS DEPRESSION, ETCH....)

JIMI PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC it's insulting to our itelligence....(sorry k_k, no offense, but we did disscuss it)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic