Your Email Address:

First Name:

Quick question!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shekaib
Total Newbie

Quick question!

Post by Shekaib »

Hello, I've got some things to share. I'm 19 years old and I've been suffering from bb since I was around 13 or 14.

Sorry I have a hard time organizing my thoughts so please excuse the randomness.

I notice that when I come back home from my dentist after teeth cleaning, my breath is fine for about a few hours. The next day, the odor comes back even if I keep flossing and brushing my teeth endlessly. I'm not sure but I think most of the odor is coming from my stomach. I asked my doctor if it was because of intestinal problems, but I never got a clear answer.

Anyways, I come on here at least once a week to see if there's any exciting news but it has been disappointing; I'm sure many feel the same.

I was doing a little research and I was wondering if it would be possible to take (if available) Streptococcus salivarius pills or in form of yogurt or drink?

Also, what's the best probiotic to take for breath control.

Thanks in Advance!

- Aladdin.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

You don't seem to come here enough 8) ...the answers to your questions are all on this forum ;)

Hint: Salivarius is in the BreezeCare and K12 products :-({|=
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic