Your Email Address:

First Name:

friends, anyone?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
cn032107
Total Newbie

friends, anyone?

Post by cn032107 »

hello.

i dont know how to start honestly. i have bad breath for at least four years now. and those four years were the worst years of my life. i am a student, 18 years old, Filipino.
i have been convincing myself to go to a dentist since last year to 'cure' myself but i was too embarrassed. 2008 came and said to myself, I REALLY have to start the year right and by 'right', i mean 'be cured'. but after reading all your posts here that most of you guys have not been cured, i was just discouraged. i was supposed to go to a dentist today but i lost my hope. i mean, you guys are from US, UK and first world countries and the technologies are readily available to you and i am just a poor kid from a third world country. i feel like i am the only filipino with bad breath. i want to help my parents to have a luxury life but i feel that i can never give that life to them because of bad breath. i dont have a future i guess. i cant make any friends and i feel soooooo alone. my closest friends think i am weird because i rarely talk. i am not open to them about my 'problem' although they probably know that already. i always pretend that i have cough so i can cover my mouth with a hankie when speaking to people. i am afraid of dying alone.. im kinda loosing my hope but i am really trying to be strong. i dont mean to make this a very sad story but i just have to let it all out.

thank you for reading.. now i feel someone is really listening to me.

greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

i'm also filipino man so your not alone. you can try colon cleansing. you just warm up 64oz of warm water and put 1 teaspoon of salt. put lemons for the taste and drink it all in 4 servings. it's like bad diarrhea but aftewards you feel better and it does improve your breath. try it and see the difference. it takes 1-2 hours for the flush to finish so make sure your have enough time.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Hi cn032107:
I`m also Filipino & been suffering for 14years.Don`t give up cuz there had been a handful of people that got cured or had found ways to control their odor. First & foremost, you should be able to find the source of your bb which we all know is not easy. Bad breath is a symptom of something wrong inside your body. You should review your medical history & maybe something will come up. If you`re interested in meeting up with fellow filipino sufferers you could pm me. I live in Manila (Q.C.).
jedan08
Total Newbie

hey guys!

Post by jedan08 »

hey guys im a filipino too but im based here in italy,i had this bb since i remmember and im now trying activia yogurt this one has live good bacteria in it they say it helps so im starting it today.ill inform you guys if it helps ok.ill also try that colon cleansing greenman suggested.thanks guys it feels kinda good knowing im not the only pinoy with this kind of horrific deases we have..alam nyo may babae ako dito gustong ligawan kaso pag nalapit ako nagtatakip ng ilong badtrip tol,so i made a conclusion that my bb is internal related specificaly the digestive system i think cause i for one does not have a normal bowel movment.i dumb 2 times a week only.so my breath smells like shit.so if anyone of you knows something to help ill appreciate,likewise i too will do some reaserch about this oki guys!!thanks and god bless....
jedan08
Total Newbie

apple cider vinegar?

Post by jedan08 »

does apple cider vinegar help in our bb in anyway?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I've tried apple cider vinegar and it didn't do anything for me. My case is exceptionally tough though.
jc
Sheriff

Re: apple cider vinegar?

Post by jc »

jedan08 wrote:does apple cider vinegar help in our bb in anyway?
I only tried it for about a month then had to stop cuz my sweat began smelling like vinegar & started having bouts of LBM.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

cn. See a dentist asap and rule out any possible dental origin.

Avoid smoking and alcohol. Take a lot of vitamins- especially (acid-free) vitamin C. See that your diet does not contain spicy stuff such as chili or raw onions. And see how it goes.

If nothing helps, see ENT.

The earlier you know the problem, the better. I myself have been suffering for about 6 years now. It started as a chronic bb from the mouth. Then gradually became bb from the nose too over a course of 2-3 years. I have a feeling that things could have been a little better for me had I known how to manage my problem earlier.

One more thing, stay away from any mouthrinse that contain alcohol like Listerine, Colgate, Oral B mouthrinses, etc. However, ordinary toothpastes like colgate are harmless and is economical to use.

Bad trip talaga ang bad breath mga 'tol.
samsung
Total Newbie

Post by samsung »

Hi,

I'm also a filipino. My problem started when I reached here in abroad, it has been more than 5 years now. I'm here in UAE, Middle East. I spent more than 1,000 USD but still cannot find the solution. Right now I'm using therabreath since it helps little bit, at least for one hour :oops: . My wife believe that my breath comes from sinusitis, but she's not sure she said, I believe there is something wrong in my digestive system. I went to Dentist, ENT, GP's but still nobody solved my problem. Kung wala akong anak siguro nagpakamatay na ako, grabe talaga ang sakit. I'm so friendly, I used to hang out with friends but now since I have this problem slowly they're gone one by one. I can talk to them for long only by phone. Masakit talaga na wala na akong mga tropa ngayon buti nalang nandyan yung family ko, wife ko at saka anak ko. Buti nalang maganda yung trabaho namin ngayon at least may pera ako pambili ng therabreath. Ngayon nag vit. c din ako at saka tung brush. I think they help to reduce the fecal smell but it won't last for 3hrs I think. Im also eating yugort regularly for three months now. Kung sino man sa inyo gusto makipag chat o coordinate, im willing... bye for now!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

there are so many philipino people here!

Maybe there are more adults in asian countries that understand computers... It's no secret that most asian countries are technologically aware.

Many American adults are clueless when it comes to computers and the internet.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

mike987 wrote:there are so many philipino people here!

Maybe there are more adults in asian countries that understand computers... It's no secret that most asian countries are technologically aware.

Nah. I think it's more likely that there are lots of lurkers who need a 'nudge' to speak up. Look at the views vs. responses and you'll see that there are plenty of people interested in the topics, but don't speak on them. Which is funny, because without communication, none of us are going anywhere. The more, the merrier... the more consistency we see in symptoms, the better grip we have on the situation.
The_Daily_Dread

Post by The_Daily_Dread »

elliott wrote:
+1 8)

certified 13 years (and counting) BB sufferer.

Ang dami pala naten hehehe ( Didn't know there are many of us here).

Guys/Gals from PH (filipinos), i would like to suggest an eyeball. I think we would all welcome the opportunity to meet up and share our experiences and our current treatment methods.

THX!
koala
Total Newbie

Post by koala »

pinoy ako pinoy tayo... haha

i have noticed my bb last month and its coming out even in my nose... damn!

guys. any relief or progress?
ano mga ginagamit/ ginagawa nyo para sa bb nyo? :cry:
rey

bb problems

Post by rey »

di lang pala ako ang pinoy na nandito sa site na ito anyway im 34 and suffers from halitosis for a twenty years from now at nag pa tanggal na rin ako ng tonsils ko pero wala pa rin nangyari nandyan pa rin ang amoy na di pa rin matangal na try ko na rin ang thera breath, oxyfresh, breath rx, daily routine ko na rin ang brush, floss, rinse, scrape pero wala pa rin di matangal, minsan nga nahiya na rin ako sa mga ka opis mate ko i dont know pero im trying more na matangal yung amoy na ito bukas punta ako sa dentist ko para mag pa oral xray to be sure na may impacted tooth ako kasi nga balak ko ipatangal ang wisdom tooth . Pero sabi ng dentist ko di nama n sira kaya di nya tinangal. Minsan nga nakarinig ako ng insulto na di raw a ako nag toothbrush pero Im rushing every 30 minutes pero im not using ordinary toothpaste kasi parang mapait yung panalasa ko gamit ko yung dentistee plus.. Kahit anong linis mo sa katawan mo kung meron kang amoy sa hininga sabihin pa rin nila na marumi kang tao heheheh pero i dont kn w kasi nga meron ka nito hehehehe . Just kepp trying lahat nagawa ko na at parang lahat na kinita ko dito na lang napunta heneheeh .....................
elliott wrote:

Nah. I think it's more likely that there are lots of lurkers who need a 'nudge' to speak up. Look at the views vs. responses and you'll see that there are plenty of people interested in the topics, but don't speak on them. Which is funny, because without communication, none of us are going anywhere. The more, the merrier... the more consistency we see in symptoms, the better grip we have on the situation.
rey

samsung

Post by rey »

thats ok akala ko kasi ako lang ang may problema na iot marmi na rin pala minsan balak ko na rin mag s*****e pero di ko magawa gusto ko pa ring mabuhay kasi inaalala ko mga magulang ko at saka ang mga ambisyon ko ako nag suffer ng halitosis for almost 20 years since my puberty stage, sa nasabi mo nag try ka na rin ng thera breath ako for three years na na gumagamit nyan pero wala pa rin. minsan nga di ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko pero wala lang nag patangal na rin ako ng tonsil ko pero wal rin ang nangyari mga 1o years ago for I think yun a ng dahilan ng amoy pero wala rin. pagkatapos nga operation ko sa ilong ko na nga lumabas yung amoy as of this time may naamoy ako na lumalabas sa ilong at each time na mag linis ako nandyan pa rin. Lahat na cosmetics local and abroad na try ko na and even metronidazole antifungal and antibiotic pero wal ring nang yari heheheh. Pero alm ko someday na merong cure sa sakit na ito ika social cancer ang tawag ng iba dito minsan nga nakakahiya lumabas ng bahay sa sitwasyon kung ito. lahat ng kinita kko pare dito lang napunta.. wala na akong naipon dahil dito . kahit anong neat mo mag damit kung merong kang amoy sa hininga mo na di matangal sabihin nila na marumi ka pa rin.... di ba? pero saan ba tayo nag kulang sa paglilinis ba?

REY

samsung wrote:Hi,

I'm also a filipino. My problem started when I reached here in abroad, it has been more than 5 years now. I'm here in UAE, Middle East. I spent more than 1,000 USD but still cannot find the solution. Right now I'm using therabreath since it helps little bit, at least for one hour :oops: . My wife believe that my breath comes from sinusitis, but she's not sure she said, I believe there is something wrong in my digestive system. I went to Dentist, ENT, GP's but still nobody solved my problem. Kung wala akong anak siguro nagpakamatay na ako, grabe talaga ang sakit. I'm so friendly, I used to hang out with friends but now since I have this problem slowly they're gone one by one. I can talk to them for long only by phone. Masakit talaga na wala na akong mga tropa ngayon buti nalang nandyan yung family ko, wife ko at saka anak ko. Buti nalang maganda yung trabaho namin ngayon at least may pera ako pambili ng therabreath. Ngayon nag vit. c din ako at saka tung brush. I think they help to reduce the fecal smell but it won't last for 3hrs I think. Im also eating yugort regularly for three months now. Kung sino man sa inyo gusto makipag chat o coordinate, im willing... bye for now!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic