Your Email Address:

First Name:

Helicobacter.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DrMel

Helicobacter.

Post by DrMel »

I made an endoscopy examination recently and it turned out that I had Helicobacter in the gastric mucosa and even ulcers. My doctor said gave me Nexium and amoxicillin. I felt I got better breath when I took the tablets but as soon as I finished with them so my bad breath came back :(

I feel I am on the right track now, it is Helicobacter as the cause of my bad breath (I think anyway). What medications can help? I am a bit touched on this with Flagyl and Biozole. What do you think? :roll:

DrMel

Post by DrMel »

Somebody? :roll:
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi there, you asked me about this in a private question and thank you for acknowledging my reply. Nobody has yet replied to your question in here so I will do so in here instead.

I will just add to what I previously said by mentioning that helicobacter is a bacteria in the stomach which the antibiotics aimed to eradicate, and in so doing will also eradicate other species of bacteria in the body, including the mouth, which most probably the reason why your breath improved temporarily. As soon as you stop the antibiotic course, most of the other species will quickly begin repopulating and the BB returns, but not the helicobacter if you've managed to successfully eliminate it.

The only way to know whether helicobacter is responsible or not for your bad breath is if you find out that you've managed to successfully eliminate the helicobacter from your body and your BB has stopped. So try to focus on the actual helicobacter and not to dwell too much on the situation with your BB for now.
bhd

Post by bhd »

cranberry juice, broccoli. probiotics. search h pylori bad breath. youll get a lot
DrMel

Post by DrMel »

I got medicine for Helicobacter so I probably do not have it anymore and I still have bad breath. Helicobacter may not be the cause of my bad breath? I do not know. I'm waiting for tablets from Keeptrying09. Flagyl and Biozole. It's worth a try anyway. Can not be worse than this :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic