Your Email Address:

First Name:

Could someone judge this X-ray of my teeth please

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aues
Master

Post by aues »

aydinmur wrote:
aues wrote:Did the CT scan today. In hindsight it was a bad idea not to get it earlier.

They gave me a CD with the pictures and a viewing software.
@aydinmurat: Can I send this CD to you via post? If yes please tell me the adress.
No, I dont want to intervene another colleague's patient, if (s)he doesnt request.help from me.
- Murat Aydin
Okay. I will continue to write about what's going on.

UPDATE: Third smear test came back negative.

Next week my ENT doctor will judge the CT scan results.

aues
Master

Post by aues »

aydinmur wrote:
aues wrote:Did the CT scan today. In hindsight it was a bad idea not to get it earlier.

They gave me a CD with the pictures and a viewing software.
@aydinmurat: Can I send this CD to you via post? If yes please tell me the adress.
No, I dont want to intervene another colleague's patient, if (s)he doesnt request.help from me.
- Murat Aydin
ENT said in the left sinus is a small "polyp". To fix this surgery is needed.

But she isn't sure if this "polyp" is the reason of my halitosis. She would like to get your opinion on basis of the pictures of the CT scan.

I would be pleased if you could judge the results of the CT scan. If you want to I could send you a printout and the CD via post.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Ok.
Send your doctor's email address to [email protected]

-Murat
aues
Master

Post by aues »

aydinmur wrote:Ok.
Send your doctor's email address to [email protected]

-Murat
Done.

And please send me a copy of your mail to my ENT practice, as my ENT won't be in her practice for the next two weeks. There will be a stand-in ENT in her practice during this time.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Dear aues
I wrote an email to your doctor on saturday. I m currently wating for her response.

P.S.: I have downloaded your image file, written on a CD with use Nero. I have seen your tomography.
-Murat
aues
Master

Post by aues »

aydinmur wrote:I have seen your tomography.
And what is your judgement regarding the computer tomography?
This is basically what my ENT and I want to know.

My ENT doctor said she doesn't see any possible reason for halitosis originating from the ENT area in my case beside the finding of the "polyp" in the CT scan.

But she isn't sure whether this "polyp" is the reason for my halitosis or not.
I have marked this "polyp" with a rectangle in the following picture of the CT scan:

aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Aues,
its mucosel 13x11 mm on maxillar sinus floor. Not reason for halitosis. I will write you email after talk with your doctor.
- Murat Aydin
aues
Master

Post by aues »

I have been taking a vitamine b complex for a week and seems to have no impact on my halitosis. The only thing I noticed was a yellowish/greenish coloration of the urine.

I had a gastroscopy in August and Helicobacter Pylori test was negative. They also gave me appointments for food intolerance tests. Unfortunately I couldn't keep the appointments, because I had to take antibiotics (against Enterobacter Cloacae), therefore the tests were delayed. Now I had four tests: Lactose, fructose, glucose and a fourth (I think it was sorbitol, but not sure. Can ask again if it's of interest).

Three tests were negative.
H2-Lactose test wasn't negative. At least some of the Lacose test values were about the threshold range.

------------------------
More than two months after tonsillectomy:
Tonsillectomy was worth the pain, because the bad breath has decreased and I'm not able to smell it by myself any longer. But other people can still smell my bad breath. It has decreased, but still persists. Especially while speaking it's relatively intense.

--------------------------
I don't take any pills beside Euthyrox 50 µg (doctor says blood values are good; by the way: will switch to pills without lactose) (and at the moment these vitame b complex tablets).

--------------------------
Maybe i have to give my nose a blow unusually often. Not sure about that.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Blood allergy test was negative.

Lactose-genanalysis showed this result:

C/T 13910: CT

G/A 22018: GA

As far as I know this indicates that it's secondary lactose intolerance.

[EDIT:] By the way: My blood type is 0 RH-neg K-neg.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Went to my ENT yesterday regarding my situation. She thinks the bad breath doesn't come from the ENT area and encouraged me to get checking regarding food intolerances done.

She also said that she doesn't know what's the connection between tongue coating and the intestine.

I asked for a copy of the post-operational medical examination of the tonsils.
It says "chronic hyperplastic cryptic tonsillitis".

Picture of tongue (after teeth and tongue-brushing and some hours sleeping):

Further symptoms:
Diarrhoea-like stool once in a while.
Feeling very weak after sleeping for maybe 20 minutes.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Blood test results:

Gewebetransglutam. IgG-Ak 1.2 U/ml (<7 means negative)

Gewebetransglutam. IgA-Ak 0.4 U/ml (<7 means negative)

Anti-Gluten=Gliadin IgG 0.6 U/ml (<7 means negative)

Anti-Gluten=Gliadin (IgA) 1.7 U/ml (<7 means negative)

This means that I don't have celiac.

IGA 91 (usual range 70 - 500)

This means that there is no IGA deficiency in my blood.

Currently I am waiting for results of second stool test.
I'm going on a wheat, gluten and soy free diet anyway (and will continue not to eat animal products/animals).
If that doesn't help I am trying to do change gut flora.
Last edited by aues on Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deebo

Post by deebo »

aues wrote: Feeling very weak after sleeping for maybe 20 minutes.

Currently I am waiting for results of second stool test.
I'm going on a wheat, gluten and soy free diet anyway.
If that doesn't help I am trying to do change gut flora.
I wonder if the weakness could be from apnea . are you snoring ?
You could record yourself to find out .

How would you change gut flora? probiotics / diets ?

Thank you for revisiting this thread man , it is very fascinating and this is a perfect example of someone doing good research and Sharing the results with the group . :!: With the Excellent ,professional help of Aydinmur.

hopemovo.com
aues
Master

Post by aues »

deebo wrote:I wonder if the weakness could be from apnea . are you snoring ?
You could record yourself to find out .
Someone said to me last year that I would snore. I don't know if it's chronic or just sometimes. Will record during sleep.

deebo wrote: How would you change gut flora? probiotics / diets ?
Either with Ozovoit (magnesium peroxide), Oxytarm or Oxypowder.

And I'd combine this with probiotics.

There's an user in a german board who thinks he has been cured with this method. I can guarantee you that this user isn't a hoax/spam. But I can't guarantee you anything else (for example if he had some kind of psychological halitosis or if not something else by chance has altered his breath).
He took Oxytarm for more than half a year (package insert says you shouldn't take it more than a week or so) and is cured permanently.

Problem with Dr. Aydin Murat is that he had some bad experiences with some users on this board. See here: viewtopic.php?t=3009

I also messed it up by forgetting about answering his questions in his mail to me (I didn't feel able to answer all those questions, procrastinated, hoped that tonsillectomy would have cured me completely and forgot about it).

I don't understand why no one on this board seems to have visited Dr. Aydin Murat? Yeah a flight to Istanbul is not cheap, but if you really want to change something for better it shouldn't be a problem for the most of us. He can't garantuee you to be helpful with solving you problem - but I don't know of a doctor with more knowledge in this field.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

I am soy and gluten free since 30th of May (also no dairy/meat etc.).

Since Friday, 1st of June i take metronidazole 400mg (14 tablets, one in the morning, one in the evening).
Got it officially from my ENT. Showed her information on the web that suggest trying metronidazole could be a good idea for me, such as this document:
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv ... bad_breath

I woke up on Saturday without any bad taste. Can't smell anything even after 10 hours of not cleaning teeth/mouth. Test person also can't smell anything even while speaking.
But: Tongue isn't pink, it's still white, maybe slightly less whiter, but no major change.

Will use probiotics (K12 and Acidophilus) in the next days/weeks. I am curious to find out whether bad breath comes back after end of antibiotics course. If it does persist I will probably go for getting wisdom teeth out.
Source

Post by Source »

Hey Aues,

Thanks for following up and updating this thread.

I have also read about Metronidazole and people experiencing drastic results, but most of them had their BB come back shortly after stopping.

The thing about white coated tongues is that not everyone who has a coated tongue suffers from BB. I personally knew a few people back in high school who had pretty much white tongues but no hint of BB at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic