Your Email Address:

First Name:

May i try to help you?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ihatethebus
Master

May i try to help you?

Post by ihatethebus »

could you please try to partialy describe yo breath to me...im in my last year of molecular biology/biomedicine double major and have been researching on bb for a while so am 80 perc sure i can cure you. p.s im in oz so im not tryin to sell meds to you n all coz almost everythin thiz ends is a prescription med and ive neva tried any terror breath or rx somethin somethin coz id never even chew gum in attempt to mask my breath when i know it will return immediately after the masking agent wears off.
i took three steps 1.)identifying the source
2.)Clearing it out
3.)Fortifying immune system b4 the meds wore off

snow

Post by snow »

what exactly do u need? breath smells like pop.... by my research, cofee and dairy makes it worse or at least it contributes to it. and alcohol...
just by eliminating dairy and cofffe in my case I managed to reduce my breath alot + the tonsil stones are now very rerly and alot smaller than they were a couple of years before. fruit (vitamin C also helps).....

how do u think u could help? in mouth if my data is right there is around 600 different bacteria. and without samples of saliva, or gastrointentinals tests etch (equipment, people on who u can actually do some tests I dont think u can do much...-no offense)..

but if u do, good lluck, I'll put up a statue of you in my town if u find a cure! among other things ;)
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

My breath smells like feces and or fart. I can smell myself sometimes and especially at night of course. My tongue looks white and hairy especially when my mouth is dry.
could you please try to partialy describe yo breath to me...im in my last year of molecular biology/biomedicine double major and have been researching on bb for a while so am 80 perc sure i can cure you
Please don't say you can cure us. A lot of people come on this board and tell us things we already know or have already tried. You're right about finding the source first, but that's the problem for most people on this board, we don't know what the source is. A lot of people have more then one symptom, so please don't give us false hope.
Anyway, I think you're ideas are more then welcome here and it's always nice to see new people with good ideas on this board.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

You typing reminds me of a 12 year old school girl typing on my space. If you were truly a med student you should be more professional.

Having said that, i honestly cant tell you what my breath smells like all the time. I know that many times when i swallow it tastes like shit.
ihatethebus
Master

sorry 4 my misleadin remarks then

Post by ihatethebus »

if you are gettin a cheesy/footy odor from yo nose then its originating from the middle of two molars( ull have to find someone to help you find which spot makes the toothpick ull shove up every crevice between yo teeth right down to the motherfuckin gums smell.(pull it out and let em sniff..i know sum mo fuckaz are sayin wholl let me do that..run it past any family member's nose/ sumthin. the exact poop smell youre gettin is fom bacteria feeding on blood(either on tongue due to scrapin hard at the back(stop the stupid tongue scrapin coz its never helped even when u didnt have bb). Since it all starts from the teeth. teeth and stomach are linked since birth just like yo toes and the lymph nodes outside yo genitalia & thats the reason babies get diarhoea when they are teething. the dark fart/raw sewer smell that seems to be around you is comin from yo stomach up the esophagus walls to the back of yo throat. thats why the white balls that you can reflux at times smell 20X worse than any onsil stone youve eva had. before i proceed id like to remind you that the tonsil stones are just a sign that somethin is wrong i.e systemic infection that may have started as a tooth abscess that resulted from a small popcorn husk that got lodged in the middle of your teeth when you were 11 yrs old. goin on...whatever is in your stomach be it candida, h-plyori or a hair from the fuckin doll your ex used to cast a spell on you can be eliminated using neem tree(read on). personally i got rid of the respiratory(tonsils, adenoids/sinuses wherever it was) infection using metrogyl 200 and Amoxyl 250mg combined to lose the dead body/ rotting flesh smell that persisted even on days when i could calm my stomach/dark fart/sewer smell down using zantac and b12 combined after takin a salt water laxative. for the neem tree youll have to use the leeves, put as many as you can in a pot and bring to a boil until the solution turns dark brown. make a cup of the hot stuff and drink thrice a day. ull have to do some more at for four days min/ a week max. p.s its extremely bitter. a neem tree prolly grows err where so if you cant find one, well fuckin find one nigga. i dont know how it works but it has worked well for me and two of my best friends at college who become my friends coz of our ''thing in common''/ should i say scent in common. i got the neem thing when i called my mum to ask her to get me a ticket to go back home because i couldnt continue living as a social outcast at some stupid college 5000 miles from home. she made me talk to our old-aged security guard who dubs in alternative med. after explaining my breath fills a room he said thiz exact words in his native tongue(ill transilate directly so u can try to find meaning..''ngati u nunka kwati matumbo yako, umwe masepo ya mutengo wa chiulu katatu muzuba mpaka u pole' . ulenke letu ndi tu kutila unyami kuti ugwile pamvu dzako''. if you smell like your intestines drink neem leaves 3ce a day untill youre better and dont spill your seed during this period so that you can gain your strength. i interpreted the last part as dont masturbate while takin your meds =D> . ***k me for tryin to be of some help coz i dont nid yo fuckin alter n all that 'i stink' built up emotion crap ure tryin to release on me coz im jus tryin to hep and may have used the wrong cure word in my first post coz i couldnt find another(english is not my first language). I'll answer questions and ignore the cynical remarks from bitchin ass motherfuckaz when all i wanted to do is help someone who hates thebus as much as i do
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I would discount this member's advice. His language and attitude causes me to think that he doesn't have much to offer.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
snow

Post by snow »

hey ihatethebus,
well i dint understand much, what exactly is the cure ,
this??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadirachta_indica

TEA???
I dont understand ure a medical student, and a security guard is gving you these "hot tips"?- im not being sarcastic im serious....
and he knows what is good for health from where?

PS:dont be a bus-hater playa ;) still better than taking the train ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7WhbUkm8yA

give some more info about his so called "cure"...
thanx,

snow=block=ice
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

this guy has a point.... I agree with the part when you stated that bacteria feeds off blood, because ive been experiencing alot of nosebleeds.
ihatethebus
Master

for snow & realbad

Post by ihatethebus »

''In 1995, the European Patent Office (EPO) granted a patent on an anti-fungal product, derived from neem, to the US Department of Agriculture and multinational W. R. Grace and Company.[5] The Indian government challenged the patent when it was granted, claiming that the process for which the patent had been granted had actually been in use in India for over 2,000 years''-wiki. thanx for the wiki link snow im actually surprised neem was used foe its 'herbal properties even in places like india. (about our sec guard, snow(sori 4 bein a meanie). like museums high schools and stuff 3 of the five security guards who guard my place are old men. my mom hired one after he came to our church repented and stuff from bein a witch doctor(traditional herbalist) n all & she gave the ol' lad a job and furnished one of the servants quaters for him n he moved in with his fam. hes very good wit herbs(pregnancy,male potency,love potions.) n all considering his ''medical'' b.ground :-({|= . when i told my mom about my issue she reffered me to him and he told me to use neem. i didnt even take time to check on what neem does because ive taken neem more than once every year to relieve malaria's killer fever and thought it would have even be better if it killed me(didnt mind @ all seriously). two days into the neem thingy and my farts didnt smell like rotten dogs eggs(if theres such a thing). the rotten part of my breath that i could smell cuppin my hand behind a bed sheet or pillowin was totally gone. the deep, thick dark fart/ raw sewer smell that i caught a wiff off either when i was in a warm room, around a car/ room's airconditioner or close to something emitting an opposing odor or gas e.ga strong perfume or the carbon dioxide from someones face(made me think everyone i spoke to had bb at first.lol.not funny) was totally gone. realbad im able to smell my own breath most of the time and at exact moments when i got that exact airy-reak fecal(not rotten but broken toilet paper when wiping on finger.gross) odor id find the source and wipe the blood off and it wud leave leaving me with 5% less embarrasing sewer and rotten dog eggs + dead body odor only.1.id simply find the blood by turning my head either left or right fast to know which side of my mouth or tonsils id have to watch. id then start running floss thru the teeth on that end using an in & out method till i find where to blood was lodged (blood that came in the first place from brushing my tongue in the morning or trying to scrub the living shit out of my mouth). clear the blood out (floss+sea-salt water=teeth/toilet paper+sea-salt wate=back of tongue. for realbad ive never bled from my nose before but i got my poor little sis to sniff cayenne pepper after her nose bleed subsided to irritate the nasal area and allow it to eject all the gross stuff that may allow for a good feeding ground for bacteria in her nasal/ sinus area. snow sorry for seemin like such a jerk in my second post, i was a little pissd due to the negative responses i received from people in my universal family who i thot we could work together to find help for like my friends and i did for ourselves till we got ''saved''. realbad if you dont mind, id like to know if its only a fecal smell you are gettin or do you have the rotten smell that smells whatever your flatulence(sori) would smell like on the day and is your tongue white?(this part is just for you).p.s snow if you are plannin to go thru with bb regimen n if you havnt had bb your whole life you should know that any remedy youre undertaking should be able to deal with the body at its full dynamic resistance potential...u have to start diselimination cause the foods that make you smell worse now didnt make you smell at all in the first place. in short what im trying to say is ''START EATING EVERYTHING'' again so that the herbs can work with the body's smell as a whole. ive seen people eliminating cheese, milk meat n all that kinda stuuf that youve grown up eating and your body has learned to make a suitable internnal environment with..eliminating most foods probably even makes yo breath worse. being a former bb sufferer what i noticed was when i thot i smelled less people even reacted to me more. on days when i walk to school with that smell following me slowly someone would come join me at the back of the class. please eat healthy but try to reintroduce the other stuff back into your diet, just dont mix anything with milk (if you want to drink milk then go ahead but dont eat anthing until youve had atleast one bowel movement.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ihatethebus, what is your actual point?
Have you got BB still or what?
And what are you speculating is/was the cause of YOUR bad breath specifically?
ihatethebus
Master

halitosisux

Post by ihatethebus »

halitosisux..no i dont have bb anymore. not even in the morning. i assumed the meaty/fishy smell i had came from my adenoids(coz antibiotics cleared that up)...the other raw sewr/rotten egg/dark fart/ real problem that offended people even when my mouth was totally shut must have come from somewhere along my digestive tract esophagus, intestines stomach or something (and the neem cleared it up). my tongue hasnt changed color one bit tho, its still white and i honestly dont remember it ever being pink/ white in the past..i reeally neva paid much attention as long as i brushed, dated and broke my fair share of virginities without any girl ever putting their hand over their nose until the day my best friend stopped the car when i spoke a year and half-ago. my main point is if youve tried getting your teeth cleaned, extracting your wisdoms, taking probiotics and so on then it wouldnt kill you to try neem
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

how is neem taken, tea bags, powdered version, leaves?
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

to stressedout.......you have put about a litre of H20 in a pot and add about two fist fulls of leaves to the water. pluck them with a few small branches attached too. bring the solu to a boil and drink a cup or 2 of the solution after filteringthe leaves out. you can keep the remainder in a container that should be kept @ r.t.p and make a cup the next dosage time(dont boil it again). p.s its reallllly bitter
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

ihatethebus, thanks, i will try this if i can find them on ebay. nothing wrong with trying as its natural and says they have antifungal properties, but since i have tried many of natural antifungals i dont expect neem to be more effective than any. why do you believe they work, what do they target in the body? thanks.
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

@ ihatethebus

For crying out loud, break your posts into short paragraphs. Reading your posts hurt my eyes!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic