Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ileocecal Valve Syndrome

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

hali gril and sux, are you still looking into this syndrome?
What are you guys doing currently if so?

hope all is well, or at least hopeful!

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Mindyb I think it's worth trying everything possible to support any improvement to the functioning of this valve, particularly with the use of probiotics and antibiotics and healthy diet.

A short course of antibiotics is not likely to lead to any lasting problems and it can certainly speed up any healing and wanted eradication of bacteria from areas where this is desired.

As mike has said, it's likely to take a while for any bad situation which has developed in this part of the bowel to clear itself and for things to revert to normal functioning.

But also, I think it's vital to ensure that parasites are ruled out of this equation. Parasites may be the ONLY reason (apart from bowel deformity and bowel twisting etc) for the malfunctioning of this valve.
malory
Master
Post by malory »

mike987 wrote: You have an ileocecal valve issue too? By 'releasing it', you mean it gets stuck open or closed? Do you feel a difference in your body, or your digestion after your chiropractor releases the malfunctioning valve?
Sorry I can't give a more concrete answer but I can't say I feel a really noticeable difference in my digestion afterwards. The chiropractor treats other areas of my body too and i just feel generally 'better' but i suppose it could be partly psychological and I could, therefore, be wasting my money!

Last time I visited the chiropractor, I had just undergone ozonetherapy and fasting and the valve treatment/manipulation was very painful (more than usual) so I tried to continue massaging the area myself later on. I asked the chiro if the valve was shut or open and he said that: the solidity of the matter he could feel would suggest it was closed. I only go once a month or so and figure it might be worth it as the treatment generally promotes well-being.

I'm currently taking 500mg of Neomycin 4 times daily as well as the once a week ozonetherapy (4 sessions). I believe chiropractors can help put right the traumas we subject our bodies too so I will definitely have a treatment when I finish the antibios for TMAU. (Diet alone did not help my odour so I decided to take antibiotics again. :? Let's hope they do more good than harm)
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Sux-
you might be right about the parasites. I am so done with doctors though...
I mean I wouldn't even know where to start to ask for a parasite test and why. Do you plan on getting tested?

Has anyone here been tested for parasites? Wish there was an over the counter test.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Alas I am more than ready to knock this evil out of my system.
I feel like I'm taking a huge amount of things to cleanse.
Here is my regimen, I will post any progress:

-Squatting for ICVS- dear lord the desperation, but it does seems to make sense and feels great when complete, sorry tmi
-Bentonite Clay, liquid
-Chlorophyl, Sun Chlorella (had) and liquid chlorophyl which I've read great things about
-Complex B vitamins, Odorless Garlic (antifungal), & Bentaine HCL for digestion
-diet change. No sugar or refined carbs
Thinking of now also adding an herbal Parasite cleanse containing Black Walnut Hulls (from the black walnut tree)
Wormwood (from the Artemisia shrub)
Common Cloves (from the clove tree)
**Seems like alot, but none of this could hurt**
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

and of course let's not forget Probiotics!
Vices that I will have a hard time giving up: coffee & wine. :roll:
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Mindyb, I know how you feel about trying to get help from doctors.

But intestinal parasites are much more common than most people realise, particularly in the US where the health standards are as good as they can possibly get, but compared to other countries there are lots of people who work in the restaurants there who were only recently living in countries where living standards are really poor and where intestinal parasites are almost a normality. These then get into the food chain from poor hygiene practices and as a result there are millions of americans who live with having parasites.

If you have the kind of digestive symptoms that mike has, you should have no problem in convincing a doctor to carry out full checks for parasites.

Trying to rule this out for yourself is risky because if you fail to improve after you've tried all these herbal remedies (which are not likely to be as effective as the drugs a doctor could target against any parasitic infestation that testing may diagnose) you could end up incorrectly ruling out parasites. It's up to you to weigh this up of course, but please remember that intestinal parasites are not like a lot of the pseudo science we see all over the internet by people trying to exploit the vulnerable. They are a very real cause of illness and established cause of many intestinal symptoms, ranging from minor to very severe. It's also an established fact that the problems that having intestinal parasite can bring can lead to having bad breath.

To convince your doctor, look up some of the many symptoms. If you can identify with any of them, then try to see what your doctor says if you discuss this with them. If they wont take you seriously then arrange to see a different doctor. Here in the UK there's no problem in arranging appointments to see alternative doctors or changing to an alternative surgery. I guess it's probably not so straightforward in other countries that do not have a free national health service.

With regards to my own situation, I'll soon be having my last remaining wisdom tooth removed. But even without doing so, BB is no longer an issue for me, but I'm still fascinated to keep learning about the problem that had my life completely on hold over the last 25 years of the prime of my life. I want to be able to help others in the same hell I went thru in so doing. This problem had me completely held by the balls. If I ever have BB again I'll be in exactly the same position all over again and I want to do my utmost to be prepared for that incase I ever find myself in that position again. Nothing else can affect me the way this problem can. If God exists, he created BB as the only thing that could ever control me to the extent that it has, for reasons which only he knows why he felt he ever needed to. Even if he took my arms and legs off it wouldnt stop me the way BB managed to do. I can rise above anything, but I never quite managed to rise above accepting myself with BB. One way or another I was always going to beat it, I would never have given up the fight no matter how long it took me, even if it took me my whole life. Maybe that mentality is the sin God has punished me for, for not accepting myself for the way I am, I threw myself into my own rut.

Sorry for the rant, but yes, I've been squatting too because I have a constant bloated feeling precisely where this valve is supposedly situated. It seems to be helping a little. I certainly feel great like you described, after I've finished going to the toilet. I feel like I'm completely emptied. It also seems to happen a lot more quickly and effortlessly. I just hope I dont slip off the toilet and injure myself doing this! To be honest though, I think I've got something far more serious going on down there, which I wont go into.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

mallory, have you ever tried metronidazole. If so, does it help?

BTW, do you know whether anyone with TMAU and also kidney failure, has ever reported any odour improvement from having kidney dialysis? Just curious to know whether it could or not.
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

hali_grl wrote:sux
if the valve is stuck closed then food can get trapped in the small intestines and rot and become toxic those putrid toxins can penetrate the small intestines and spread throughout the body then the liver is working over time to rid these toxins by detoxifying through the skin (causing bo) and lungs (causing bb).
I like your research. I think our bb is liver related.
TM: 0906-6778910
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

3rd
yea i def think my liver is a problem bc its the main filtering organ and it maybe overburden by toxins from my digestion not functioning properly. i believe my issue is systematic.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Keep squatting folks. It doesn't cost money, it's easy to see how not squatting could cause digestive issues, which in turn can cause issues for the rest of your body, and it saves toilet paper!

I feel that squatting should be the first thing any of us do here, as an effort to heal our bodies.. even if there are other things you'd like to try, start doing this first and foremost. Pile your other efforts around squatting as a base.

For example If you're at all considering that wild 3 month fast bb cure Prince posted in a different thread but you aren't squatting, you mustn't be taking your body very seriously. Squat for 3 months and see if it does anything. Then keep doing it to prevent other major issues plaguing Western civilization.

Use probiotics, toxin cleanses, and anything else you want to heal your body with, on top of this integral digestive method.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Agreed Mike. As crazy (although not really- very natural) as squatting sounds- I think its the only way to KEEP cleansed once you treat the damage and toxins- which are VERY probable to our bb.

If you wonder why you have fecal breath, it shouldn't take long to know that feces are entering your body and digestive track somehow. This valve is why....
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Is it possible for Dr. Adinymor (sp?) to weigh in on this valve syndrome as it could relate to bb.
Does anyone speak with him on a frequent basis? I will try pm'ing him.
deebo

Post by deebo »

not sure how much hoopla this guy is talking but he hit lots of point for me .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEfgu9nanBI
he mentions fetid breath at minute 3:28 ..
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I'm going to try and contact him. Give him some info and see what he says. I hope he will try to help, even though I will not make an appt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic