Your Email Address:

First Name:

race/ ethnicity

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior

race/ ethnicity

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Hi yall, post your race! Like to know all diffrent races dealing with bb...... Latino here

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Why don't we add more info here.. general Bad Breath type, means of birth, body weight, and metabolism description.. I want to see if there's a correlation in type of BB and metabolism/body size.

White, Italian heritage.

Fart-like/poopy/sewery Breath

Born via Cesarean-Section

5'7" 120-130lbs, Super fast metabolism, can't gain weight!
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Lol maybe it would me too much for some
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

glamourgirl05 wrote:Lol maybe it would me too much for some
Lol maybe we can post our general location on our profile also while we're at it. I really think knowing other member's location could really move things along especially for those who are interested in meet-ups
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Lol, I tried getting some members to post pics of ourselves holding up our screen names just to open things up and make it a little less informal. Or just for members to say "oh she/he is cute" for a little love connections. But i think everyone just come on these forums to just vent and look up cures no one wants to share personal info. So i guess ill leave well enough alone.

So be careful with this topic you don't want to awake and anger the all knowing gods, lol! :lol:
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Yep that's basically why everyone is here for, to share ideas and find a cure, any other social networkin is a big no no for some, I've also made forums of a support group for bb but not a lot cared to join, which is fine, but you don't everyday find somone dealing with this issue... Or understands what its really like
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

African American
Debbykakz
Total Newbie

well im down :)

Post by Debbykakz »

The pics with usernames on paper =D> good idea

African American, Native American, White, Indian, Mutt lol
5'8
Extra Luscious
Delaware
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:Lol, I tried getting some members to post pics of ourselves holding up our screen names just to open things up and make it a little less informal. Or just for members to say "oh she/he is cute" for a little love connections. But i think everyone just come on these forums to just vent and look up cures no one wants to share personal info. So i guess ill leave well enough alone.

So be careful with this topic you don't want to awake and anger the all knowing gods, lol! :lol:
A woman started a site for this reason HG, its called hopemovo.com and .org
its networking / dating of persons with malodor (on the DL) You should join and post pics and location on there . There is also a 'TMAU' FB group but its invite only 8) , as well,theres always lots of meetups for members to get together for support and more .

It seems lots of members are successfully coupling up

hopemovo
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Deebo
I have male friends that I'm just acquaintances with and a on/off bf of over 10 years. I was wanting others to hook up bc i know from the post ive posted in the past referring to sex and my relationship others were saying they were single or had never been in a relationship..... I actually have browsed by hopemovo before and hardly any males had pics up and the ones I did see where not my type. Call it crazy I honestly don't even think I can date someone with a odor problem unless they looked really good ( i guess that's why some of us still get hit on, lol!). I'm a taurus so I'm ruled by my senses I love things that look and smell good.
MrDoubleB
Junior

Post by MrDoubleB »

Asian, 5 foot 7, also having trouble gaining weight even though I eat a lot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic