Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Next Step.....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

My Next Step.....

Post by hali_grl »

Ok so I've come up with a protocal that I plan to follow within the coming month. The point of this protocal I've formulated is to wipe out all anaerobic pathogen, cleanse my colon, replenish my gut flora, heal my stomach/inflammation, remove toxins, and restore my ph balance. Because I'm trying to accomplish all of these things it is going to require a mutli-treatment approach. I believe gut dybosis is the cause of my blood bourne halitosis due to over use of antibiotics that once completed left me open for bad pathogens. Every time I take antibiotics my bb is cured temporarily so I believe this definitely points to an imbalance that probiotics alone is not enough to control especially with intestinal fungal growth. This protocal I plan to follow is very thorough & quite expensive so by no means I'm I posting this for others to follow along with me. Just letting everyone know what I plan to do next to try to cure myself. Aside from just sitting and waiting for an answer. I refuse to accept this as the rest of my life or adapt to a lifestyle full of sh*t, literally. Btw I'm adding collodial silver back into my regimen because the short time I took it I know it helped heal my digestive tract. I've read antiobiotics kills bacteria more quickly but only kills about a dozen pathogens while collodial silver kills slower but kills way more, like over 650 pathogens more. So I'm taking antiobiotics along with diflucan followed by collodial silver and lufenuron to prolong the killing process and destroy more pathogenic groups. It is important to take Yogi brand detox tea while taking these to help aid your kidneys, liver, and gallbladder during this process of heavy detoxification as well as lots of vitamin c to boost your immune system. Along with lots of coconut kefir during and after to restore good flora. So here's my upcoming protocal in full....

-prescribed antibiotics
-diflucan
-collodial silver
-lufenuron
-stabilized oxygen (oxylife)
-mega doses coconut milk kefir
-manuka raw honey
-dr. natura colonix colon cleansing program
-dr. natura colonix toxin out program
-mega dose vitamin c
-vitamin d
-naka vital green liquid (alkalizing because I don't eat enough veggies)
Last edited by hali_grl on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I also wanted to state that I have a lufenuron post on here where I stated that it had completely cured me of my seasonal allergies that I've always had since I was a child. So that's why I definitely plan on adding this to my regimen.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

This is interesting I'd like to know how it turns out.
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

wow that sounds pretty interesting! me too will be having my protocol good luck to both of us. keep us updated then. :)
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Thanks you guys! :) I will definitely keep everyone updated...... Because I have so much to order I probably won't start this until mid August. But I will make note of everything when I begin.
thissux
Advanced

You go grl! Wishing you the success you deserve

Post by thissux »

Go for it!!! :o
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

WOW that´s Nice :o

How much money will this cost you for 1 month?
jess
Sheriff

Regarding vit c

Post by jess »

Hi h_g, good luck with your regimen and keep us posted.
BTW, how much vitamin c do you plan on taking? and what kind? I'm asking just because I've been taking mega doses of a type of vitamin c also (more so for my skin than for my bb) which is called liposomal vitamin c. It is supposed to be the strongest oral vitamin c available and there are some good reviews about it online. As you may imagine it is much more expensive than regular oral vitamin c. Would love to know if other people here are familiar with this also.
deebo

Post by deebo »

dont forget Jimi's Amazon link
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&t ... ative=9325

I wish you the best of luck with this 1 HG. Will Kefir and Honey be your soul source of calories ?
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

good luck! keep us posted!

did the lufenuron work for you long term? what happened? did it not work for your bb? i just posted something in the lufenuron thread as i am on it right now.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Thanks guys for the posts and congratulations! :)

This Sucks
Everything costs around $500 for ME but maybe different for others. I plan on getting the best out there so it will be a bit pricey. There's other colon cleanse and detox programs but I've heard good things about colonix. If someone know of a better one let me know.

thissux
I'm taking asorbic acid powder form....I'm going to do a vitamin c flush to find out where my dosing should be at. But no less than 1g a day I'm suspecting. I never heard of liposomal but I will look into that thanks!

deebo
I'm not going on a special diet, although I probably should. I'm taking the kefir and honey for their medicinal and probiotic properties. I am cutting back on milk products bc I'm lactose intolerance. Butter and cheese doesn't affect me, but So Delicious has a coconut milk, ice cream, and yogurt I plan to try.

ruch
I don't think the lufenuron corrected the imbalance in my gut but it helped tremendously. From what I've read it's suggested to use lufenuron as a secondary treatment with another antifungal so that's what I plan to do. But others got cured just from taking it alone so see how it works for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic