Your Email Address:

First Name:

This is the end for me. No more doctors.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Sheriff

This is the end for me. No more doctors.

Post by billie »

Just came back from the hospital and i really feel depressed now.
Doctor told me that he could not help me and suggested that i should go back on the diet. This doctor is the first doctor in 12 years that told me i have bad breath. My other doctor told me it was in my head and that i should visit a psychologist. It kind of hurted me when he confirmed that i had BB.
He felt uncomfortable telling me. I did get a bloodtest today and i get the results next thursday.They took 4 tubes of blood. This is the end for me, no more doctor visits, no more disappointment, I am gonna do this all by myself.

I got in a fight with my supervisor this monday and now she's pissed and want to see me in her office. I don't know what to do. Now that i'm sure that i have BB makes me nervous. I think i'm gonna call in sick, what else can i do. maybe if i just don't go, they'll maybe fire me and then i can get unemployement benefits. I really feel like dying sometimes. I'm happy that i got a bloodtest though. Anyway, I'm going back on the diet.
Anybody else going back on raw food (not completly raw)?
I used to watch Dan the liferegenerator and he helped me a lot. These people on the internet are better then all those doctors i've seen in the past 12 years.

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Billie, I haven't read many of your posts but wanted to ask what all have you gone to your doctor for in relation to the bb.

I made an appt. with my doc to test for IBS, diabetes, and any gallbladder issues -- all 3 have been related to bb issues. (I have constant stomach pain and pain in my side, and often have a lot of mucus with my stool).

If all these tests come back negative the next thing I'm going to do is insist that my doctor(s) help me get SSI for folks with disabilities. Even if I have to use the anxiety/mental angel to get it I don't care.

Are you H.Pylori positive?

I know exactly what your going through at work. I've gone through that at least a good 10 or more times now. I lost count. They feed off the fact that your hurting. Its awful -- every day gets worse and worse. Keep your head up.

I've been praying like crazy and I keep hoping that God will somehow hear our prayers and give us a hand.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Hi music lady,

The first time i went to the doctor was like 10 years ago(time go's fast).
They took my tonsils, but of course i didn't cure me. Then i went to a couple of dentist who told me my teeth were fine.
I've used retardex mouthwash and therabreath products.
Got tested for H. pylori and test came out negative.
Also removed 3 wisdom teeth.
The only thing that really worked was raw food diet.
I've used everything recomended on this site and nothing really worked for me, but diet.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I wonder if its a gluten intolerance maybe?

I've never tried the raw food diet but will definitely try it and see if it works. Do you include brown rice or any fruits at all?
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Three wisdom teeth out. So no one left?

Dental status good?

Maybe gluten-intolerance as suggested my music lady?

Did you get a CT scan of your sinuses?
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

so raw food diet really help your to improve your breath? interesting... i was wondering maybe your lacking of digestive enzymes...since raw food diet contains alot of enzymes isnt it?
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

You don't know what to do??

Just keep your head up. That's the way things are! You have BB! What would you have done if you couldn't walk? Stay at home and benefit from government or do the best of you every single day! Enjoy your life the way it is and always try to make it better, things could have been worse!

Heads up please!
deebo

Post by deebo »

Billie , I would advise against hoping to be fired . You could meet with you boss and apologize,explaining that you are going through some confidential issues . Being at home for months can seem like a godsend ,but can be the worst thing for us . We can slip into reclusion and deep social aversion .

Many on here long for a doctor to confirm our breath issue. THere is a recent media story where a woman's Doc had to apologize for denying her odor for years when she finally got diagnosed with TMAU . I say bravo to your Doc for being truthful even tho its completely against his social norm . In fact I would have him document what type of odor he witnessed. This could be a clue into your source and cause .
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

deebo"]Billie , I would advise against hoping to be fired . You could meet with you boss and apologize,explaining that you are going through some confidential issues
Meet with my boss and the knock her of her feet with my breath?!. I'm not gonna sit around the table with them so they can smell my BB. It's embarrassing. You of all people should understand that i'm stuck. I'm stressing right now because my breath is so strong right now. Nobody understands me. I'm just stuck. I need to come up with an idea.

In fact I would have him document what type of odor he witnessed. This could be a clue into your source and cause .
I[/quote] did not feel comfortable talking to him. I feel like I'm being punished.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

billie wrote: I need to come up with an idea.
What do you think about our suggestions?
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
deebo

Post by deebo »

billie wrote:
deebo"]
Meet with my boss and the knock her of her feet with my breath?!. I'm not gonna sit around the table with them so they can smell my BB. It's embarrassing.
In fact I would have him document what type of odor he witnessed. This could be a clue into your source and cause .
I
did not feel comfortable talking to him. I feel like I'm being punished.[/quote]
One thing i really try to have as a manta (from Life regenerator actually) is "you didn't do anything wrong" . When we are judged harshly or ostracized for our odor, it can create negative inner dialogue . We do understand BIllie , many of us fill the whole room(s) , not just the table area .

A plan: what type of profession are you doing ? Could you do this from home or more private setting ? You are doing good by wanting to take action Billie , also try and think it things thru before you jump. We are here to help . 8)
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Jobs are hard.

Just tell them you're sorry, and your "condition" has been acting up lately, you have your good and bad days.

Then go in there, shut the world out (if you're lucky enough to be in an environment that lets you do that) and get work done.

At my job they hate me because I'm quiet, they detest me when I talk. I'll take the former until they let me go.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

My doctor called me today and told me that I'm anemic.
I have to go back soon to get a colonoscopy.
Can anemia cause BB?
He did tell me that anemia causes the blood to have less oxygen.
Maybe that's why i have anaerobic bacteria in mouth and intestines. I dunno :-k . I hope thise is causing my BB, but i doubt it.
Now i Know why I get so tired when I ride my bike and why I can't even keep up with older people. They just pass me by like it's nothing.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Billie I sent you a pm.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Great news that you have found something that could possibly causing bad breath! Make sure you get healthy soon.

And if this anemia-thing isn't the reason for your bad breath: Don't give up. Let further medical examinations get done.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic