Your Email Address:

First Name:

My tonsils smell terrible

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
DanielPine
Advanced
My tonsils smell terrible

Post by DanielPine »

Hi, the other day I was poking around my mouth and I poked my tonsils. They were all bubbly and one was inside out i think. I smelt my finger. it smelt like poo REALLY BAD, just like my bad breath. What does this mean

time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

I did that too, got a shock first time from the smell couldnt believe how bad it was. I still have my tonsils and am no expert at all just know what your going through. I think tonsil stones can be the cause of smell in the tonsils, but there might be different reasons as to why you get them.

My tonsils release a yellowy coloured liquid which stinks if i squeeze them, so am thinking it might be a chronic infection inside the tonsils, even though the outside dont look infected.

Have you seen a doctor about your tonsils or thought about getting them removed?
Brad123

Re: My tonsils smell terrible

Post by Brad123 »

DanielPine wrote:Hi, the other day I was poking around my mouth and I poked my tonsils. They were all bubbly and one was inside out i think. I smelt my finger. it smelt like poo REALLY BAD, just like my bad breath. What does this mean
This just means that the back of your mouth smells like most people's does which smells like poo. Just read my post below and try different combinations of foods until it doesn't smell like poo anymore. Bad breath is really simple to correct when you use the back of the tongue as a diagnostic tool.

viewtopic.php?t=4726
aues
Master

Post by aues »

I'd recommend getting a tonsillectomy.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic