Your Email Address:

First Name:

CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

mike, does ure BB get better when you take probiotics. My tongue bacteria goes down when I take inner health plus, what does this mean dude?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I've tried lots of probiotics. I like the idea of probiotics, and maybe they help in ways, but I've never found BB relief from probiotics.

It means, I suppose, that you're changing the bacterial balance in your body in some way, At least the current residing organisms are different.

I'm not taking any probiotics now, though, and I forgot to mention this earlier in my diet, but I eat a 450 vat or two of plain yogurt every day, which also includes 'good' bacteria.

My tongue coating is always changing though. I can't make much sense of it.

I would probably keep taking probiotics. They're not so convenient to get here, in capsule form, so I can't just run down to GNC and pick up my favorite brand. Every online order is expensive, and it never treated my BB so.. Well I'll just stick to the yogurt for now.

Some people have suggested probiotic powder, or chewable probiotics.
I wasn't able to get the probiotic powder sent to me, but I did try chewable. I think those are pretty good for pinking up the tongue, perhaps just because they're great to get saliva flowing.. I imagine it alters the tongues bacterial population too.

I wish I could tell you something more concrete, but the world of probiotics is pretty vague and uncertain, it seems.. I mean, Doctor's don't even prescribe them, though they're all about antibiotics... Hm..
Source

Post by Source »

Mike, you break my heart man. Mainly because I'm on the same exact boat as you.

Because of my BB issue, I've had to suppress my rather social personality and become the "quiet and serious guy."

I would love nothing more to be able to talk freely without having to worry about BB.

My friends and some family members think I'm too serious and don't have a sense of humor... if they only knew that I'm dying to open up and join them in the conversations if not for this God-forsaken curse!!

I've been asking everyone on this site this question today, so you're my next victim.

Does the taste and smell of water change a bit after you have taken a few sips?
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

doesnt for me dude
Source

Post by Source »

DanielPine wrote:doesnt for me dude
Did you have it confirmed by anyone else, Daniel?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Source, taking a couple sips and letting it sit for how long?

Like a new bottled water?

Well, I've often drank some of a bottled water, and let it sit in my bag for 24 hours or so.. I'll pop it open, sniff it, and it usually smells not so good.. Sometimes it smells like a belch, perhaps similar to what I was eating at the time.

I used to carry around a metallic water bottle and fill it up with filtered water to save money on bottled water.

Well, after a day of use, I'd have to wash that thing out, which was pretty tricky,, because it quickly developed a stagnant smell I couldn't get rid of just swishing soap and water.

There are a lot of reasons water could change taste. Between what's in the bottle, what's in your mouth, temperature, the type of container the water is in. etc.

Can you be a little more specific on the conditions for the experiment?
And what results have you seen?
Dead
Advanced
Re: CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE

Post by Dead »

Did anyone else ever try this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic