Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

aydinmur wrote:
bbsux wrote: Furthermore i have met someone from this forum and him and me became friends and have met up 100+ times blew into each other face and never smell anything.
This is not ethic.
Halitosis consists of toxic gases even nanogram level. Nobody deserves to be poisoned by his friend.

bbsux wrote:I My mother does say that my room smells in the morning. If she comes in the morning my room will smell.
In morning breath, 281-1246 ppb aceton is normal. In fasting, <2441 ppb is normal.
Up to 80 ppb aceton is normal in the bed room air. (Schwarz K, 2009)

Ammonia depends on your age. 20-60 yo 883 ppb, over 60 1080 ppb is expected in morning breath.

Carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolisms are descriptive on these values.
-Murat
I dont think you understood me , the guy i met on this forum... we met 100 times and could never detect each other. Its not some random person that i am trying to poison lol.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

bbsux wrote:
aydinmur wrote:
bbsux wrote: Furthermore i have met someone from this forum and him and me became friends and have met up 100+ times blew into each other face and never smell anything.
This is not ethic.
Halitosis consists of toxic gases even nanogram level. Nobody deserves to be poisoned by his friend.

bbsux wrote:I My mother does say that my room smells in the morning. If she comes in the morning my room will smell.
In morning breath, 281-1246 ppb aceton is normal. In fasting, <2441 ppb is normal.
Up to 80 ppb aceton is normal in the bed room air. (Schwarz K, 2009)

Ammonia depends on your age. 20-60 yo 883 ppb, over 60 1080 ppb is expected in morning breath.

Carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolisms are descriptive on these values.
-Murat
I dont think you understood me , the guy i met on this forum... we met 100 times and could never detect each other. Its not some random person that i am trying to poison lol.
I think yuo bbsux should be morecareful what you are doing. Trying to kill your friend like that, who you think you are, I will be calling police next time this happens :roll:
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Dr is saying we literally have toxic breath.
Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

seanlee1980 wrote:Dr is saying we literally have toxic breath.
I can never smell my breath. Many of us also.I'm thinking for those in my case that we are producing hydrogen sulfide, which is very toxic. Under 15ppm, you can smell it: rotten egg. Above 15ppm, you loose your sense of smell.
I really think it is the gas we are expelling...
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

just like our families don't tell the truth, I truly don't thiink two people meeting from the forum would tell the truth either. Its extremely emotionaly traumatic.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

meowkity1 wrote:just like our families don't tell the truth, I truly don't thiink two people meeting from the forum would tell the truth either. Its extremely emotionaly traumatic.
Man, He is saying he also inhale others breath, and didnt experience any bad odor....
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

Dr. Aydin,

Why doing exercise decrease my BB? This suggest for type 1?

Bests Regards

Ps: Its hard exercising im saying, like 3 kilometer swiming, 10 km running...
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

kart wrote:Why doing exercise decrease my BB?
Type 4 (including some of type 2) halitosis doesnt decrease with execise .
-M
judielmarc

BB

Post by judielmarc »

people without BB like us,.. cannot understand

they will only just say "thats in your mind only"

but they didnt know its very hard to leave with this bad breath
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Dr. Aydinmur - I just have 3 quick questions:

1. For stage 3 sufferers, are there any other definitive cures, if H. Pylori is ruled out? (This applies to folks with room filling odor).

2. Have you found evidence that acid reflux can be directly related to Stage 3 (or any other stage)? (American doctors prescribe PPIs like its candy when you go to them for help. Even after you've told them you've tried various PPIs & it does not help.)

3. I have a lot of stomach problems: black stool constantly, pain in side and abdomen, mucous in stool, other stuff. Are there any other test I could take besides H. Pylori?

I'm hoping to take H. Pylori test this week.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Music Lady
What is stage 3, PP1s ?

(p.s.: Urea breath test is the best and easiest one for H pylori )
-M
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Sorry about that Dr. Aydinmur.

Here are the classification types mentioned in an earlier post.
Type-2 halitosis takes origin around oral cavity. Paranasal sinuses, Waldeyer's lymphoid ring, retronasal mucosa, oropharynx etc.

Type-3 halitosis takes origin from gastrointestinal canal. Reflux, H. pylori gastritis, bacterial over growth, malabsorptions, gut and colon diseases.

Type-4 halitosis takes origin from blood gases. Many catabolic substances leave the body via renal or hepatic ways. If liver and/or kidneys can not truely filter them, this catabolic waste may resolve in blood plasm and enter to systemic blood circulation. Lungs try to filter and exhale them via breath. They may have a bad odor. This causes bad breath.

Type-5 halitosis is psychologic.

It just seems for many of us if we're not H.Pylori positive, we're doomed.

Although I've also heard that the hiatal hernia can cause the same room filling type breath which could be classified as Type 3 or 4.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I didn't know that high protein diets cause bad breath because the saliva contains more protein. I thought it was more to do with metabolism.

I wonder if there's a possible connection here, between those of us who are susceptible to BB, and being aware of thicker mucus secretions (thick, clear and odourless PND mostly, and for no apparent reason, which seems to be a common symptom for most of us on this forum)and also being thin and struggling to keep weight on etc, that many also describe. Could there be some abnormality that causes saliva to contain higher than normal levels of protein, and somehow depleting/depriving the body of the protein it needs?

The result of which is bacterial feeding frenzy on the back of the tongue and throat, which "normal" people with the same bacteria etc, don't suffer with because their saliva is normal.

We then end up swallowing all this high protein saliva and wouldn't this then also make a person susceptible to digestive issues?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

halitosisux wrote:I didn't know that high protein diets cause bad breath because the saliva contains more protein. I thought it was more to do with metabolism.

I wonder if there's a possible connection here, between those of us who are susceptible to BB, and being aware of thicker mucus secretions (thick, clear and odourless PND mostly, and for no apparent reason, which seems to be a common symptom for most of us on this forum)and also being thin and struggling to keep weight on etc, that many also describe. Could there be some abnormality that causes saliva to contain higher than normal levels of protein, and somehow depleting/depriving the body of the protein it needs?

The result of which is bacterial feeding frenzy on the back of the tongue and throat, which "normal" people with the same bacteria etc, don't suffer with because their saliva is normal.

We then end up swallowing all this high protein saliva and wouldn't this then also make a person susceptible to digestive issues?
I have some good muscle mass (where I work out), but if I don't continually work out and eat a shit ton, my muscles almost seem to atrophy rapidly. In the muscle groups I rarely work out, I'm very skinny. Legs for example.
I have virtually no fat on my body, or a very small amount, but I never had abs as you would expect.. I started working out my abs and actually got some nice muscles going on there. Then I stopped working them out consistently, and they're going flat again..

I suspect that my body quickly devours it's own tissues, because it's not getting enough nutrients in the foods I eat, for some reason.

This would explain thick, perhaps high protein containing saliva, as well as a relatively harmless symptom of something else I've never spoken about on here, but I very often (pretty much always) have coagulated bits in my semen. Interesting thing, dropping meat from my diet reduces the solidity of these 'globules' quite noticeably, and yet, they still persist. I've read that gelatinous bits in sperm signifies a high protein diet.. and yet, I now eat very little protein..

- Thin bodies that have difficulty putting weight on,
- Reduced muscle mass
- Thick saliva and mucus
- Gelatinous, Solidified bits in Semen
- Fast working bowels and soft feces filled with undigested looking bits

I think this is evidence that the body, for some reason, is not getting its nutrients from digestive processes, so instead rapidly feeds on itself, resulting in the symptoms of what would be in a high protein diet.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

Dr. Murat,

Is it possible to have bad taste in the mouth and white tongue and not have Bad Breath?

One more, is it possible to determine a correlation between the bad taste and Bad breath?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic